The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
I've never seen an airfare that cheap before.

Neither have I! Its only 3 times the price of a bag of luggage lol.

My brother is out of school for September, so it worked out on the timing. This will be the 2nd time I ever flew lol.

Too bad it wasn't to a better place than an overpriced prog hole like Seattle.

Blazor

My brother is out of school for September, so it worked out on the timing. This will be the 2nd time I ever flew lol.

Lol I know what ya mean, but its not gonna cost me much at all, I've got a room at his place waiting on me.

Im looking forward to several things there that dont cost much if not free....

Seeing my brother

Cheap legal GOOD weed lol

The forestry

Rain forest

The beaches

The fresh seafood

We're suppose to hike up Mount Rainer some

Those are the main things for me, but Im sure he prolly has some plans he wants to do while Im there.

I think he got the deal on Expedia, was certain dates in September and October, a roughly 30 day window. The crazy thing is, another mutual friend of ours that lives around here, saw the deal, and booked for the same dates, not knowing I was going or anything lol. So he may ride with me to the airport and stuff.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Rancidmilko

They're gonna make the companies pay for the hobos now, it should all be good LOL

"Hey homeless, just come in, we're giving you free housing"
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"This will be the 2nd time I ever flew lol.

:swoon:

Dude, you need to get out more ans see the world!!!

"Credible estimates of the number of Australians who hold a passport range from 50% up to 70%. By comparison, this is double the percentage of US passport holders"

Angry White Male

Rain

Fixed it up some for you!

If the weather is shit when you go, you could always take a drive up to Mt. Baker.  Close to Seattle, and worth it if you've never been, just for a casual drive.  Rode my Harley up to the top a couple summers ago, and was worth the trip.

Could also check out Mount St. Helens...  I haven't yet, but perhaps one day I will the next time I'm down there.

Berry Sweet

Seeing my brother

Cheap legal GOOD weed lol

The forestry

Rain forest

The beaches

The fresh seafood

We're suppose to hike up Mount Rainer some

You're gonna love the tent cities...

Angry White Male

There was a tent city here in town.  A huge row long!  I guess one of the crackheads must've lit the end tent on fire when trying to cook drugs or something, and the whole damn row almost burnt down!   :roll:    

Bums are lucky none of 'em ended up as crispy critters.

After that, city bylaw cleaned them, and their shit, out.  They now prevent the bums from setting shit like that up now, which is good, since it was a fucking eye sore.

Berry Sweet

They have to go somewhere.  They need a housing plan.

Angry White Male

There's a shelter they told them to go to.  However, shelters have rules, and they don't like that...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Could also check out Mount St. Helens...  I haven't yet, but perhaps one day I will the next time I'm down there.

"Mount St. Helens or Louwala-Clough (known as Lawetlat'la to the indigenous Cowlitz people, and Loowit to the Klickitat) is an active stratovolcano located in Skamania County, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is 50 miles (80 km) northeast of Portland, Oregon and 96 miles (154 km) south of Seattle, Washington. Mount St. Helens takes its English name from the British diplomat Lord St Helens, a friend of explorer George Vancouver who made a survey of the area in the late 18th century.[1] The volcano is located in the Cascade Range and is part of the Cascade Volcanic Arc, a segment of the Pacific Ring of Fire that includes over 160 active volcanoes. This volcano is well known for its ash explosions and pyroclastic flows."

Or you could wait until Mt St Helen's visits YOU!!!

Angry White Male

I was too young to remember, but ash covered everything here when she blew her top!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a shelter they told them to go to.  However, shelters have rules, and they don't like that...

These people  want a home, not a place to sleep and be kicked out at 7am.

There's rapes and theft in the shelters.  Some people get taken advantage of as well, which is why they don't go.

Angry White Male

Berry, what home would you build them?  One that gets trashed in two weeks, and stripped of its copper pipe for some more meth?

Some want help.  Don't assume all are just 'one step away' from contributing citizens.  I can assure you many are not, and probably never will be!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry, what home would you build them?  One that gets trashed in two weeks, and stripped of its copper pipe for some more meth?

Some want help.  Don't assume all are just 'one step away' from contributing citizens.  I can assure you many are not, and probably never will be!

Yeah that's the problem.  I was going to mention that they need to be screened for it.  No harsh criminal records or drugs and alcohol.

But then what other solution is there?  This problem is only going to get worse.  What if we get to the point there are so many homeless people it's out of control and they start breaking into homes, using your shower and eating your food?

Angry White Male

That's what shelters are for...  To give you shelter, and the first stepping stone to help if you need it, and hopefully then can move up into a subsidized apartment at one point.

To throw some fucking crackhead into a new apartment, on taxpayer dime, won't end well.  Like I said, copper pipes will be the first thing to get stripped out of the walls.