The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Yes I know...pipes are the first to go.  Just like native homes on the rez...they show walls missing and pipes missing...like duh...

Angry White Male

Exactly!  So my tax dollars should pay to keep replacing copper pipes, in a pad that my tax dollars bought in the first place?

The whole building gets trashed, just like the fucking Injuns trash their new homes that Whitey builds for them.  Look like shit, and are only a few years old.

FUCK THEM!  I try hard to keep my place clean, fit and proper.

They can sleep in the shelter until they get their shit together.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I know...pipes are the first to go.  Just like native homes on the rez...they show walls missing and pipes missing...like duh...

Aboriginals should have the same private property rights on reserves that they would get off of reserves.

Blazor

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

They're gonna make the companies pay for the hobos now, it should all be good LOL

"Hey homeless, just come in, we're giving you free housing"

I saw some homeless while there last time. Been seeing news articles about it lately since I started paying more attention to Seattle. Crazy how many homeless there are there. Has to be the high cost of living, because I know there is a ton of jobs available there. Housing is the most expensive. Its insane how much it has gone up just since my brother moved there. But, just 30-60 minutes away from Seattle and its the same cost as where I live now. Dont see why the homeless dont just get away from Seattle and start somewhere else. At least thats what I would do if shit got so bad I couldnt afford to live anywhere.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"This will be the 2nd time I ever flew lol.

:swoon:

Dude, you need to get out more ans see the world!!!

"Credible estimates of the number of Australians who hold a passport range from 50% up to 70%. By comparison, this is double the percentage of US passport holders"

Lol, I know. Usually its because I live paycheck to paycheck. Never can get ahead. So vacation for me is going camping up on the mountain for a few days lol.

I told myself long ago when that TSA crap started, that I was never gonna fly. Well I broke that ban for my brother lol. Was nice to experience someplace different. I hated sitting on the plane so long in that cramped space. I did like take off though lol. Was like a super muscle car lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Im looking forward to several things there that dont cost much if not free....

Rain

Fixed it up some for you!

If the weather is shit when you go, you could always take a drive up to Mt. Baker.  Close to Seattle, and worth it if you've never been, just for a casual drive.  Rode my Harley up to the top a couple summers ago, and was worth the trip.

Could also check out Mount St. Helens...  I haven't yet, but perhaps one day I will the next time I'm down there.

:laugh:

"Supposedly" he said there wont be much rain, that Summer there isnt much rain, but that it would start near the end of September. I hope it aint much rain, it rained half the time I was there last time I think.

Right on man!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

You're gonna love the tent cities...

:sad:

Do what ya gotta do I guess. I couldnt do that there, not with all the rain. I hate camping in the rain. I know they are doing it for shelter, but damn. I would not want to be homeless in all that rain.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a shelter they told them to go to.  However, shelters have rules, and they don't like that...

I wondered about this too, but you're exactly right, they dont like the rules. Its the same way here, the shelter makes you check in before 5:30 pm, and have to be sober. Also, they make them sit through a church service for an hour, every day, if they want food. The shelters do help them out, but they just have to deal with the rules if they want help.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Or you could wait until Mt St Helen's visits YOU!!!

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I know...pipes are the first to go.  Just like native homes on the rez...they show walls missing and pipes missing...like duh...

Aboriginals should have the same private property rights on reserves that they would get off of reserves.

Reserves are the least transparent communities in the country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a shelter they told them to go to.  However, shelters have rules, and they don't like that...

I wondered about this too, but you're exactly right, they dont like the rules. Its the same way here, the shelter makes you check in before 5:30 pm, and have to be sober. Also, they make them sit through a church service for an hour, every day, if they want food. The shelters do help them out, but they just have to deal with the rules if they want help.

Some shelters here require addictions counselling.

Bricktop

And where IS Blazor, I deign to enquire?

He's bugged out.

Delete this thread, if you please.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And where IS Blazor, I deign to enquire?

He's bugged out.

Delete this thread, if you please.

He posted today.

Bricktop

Hah!!!

YOU did it for him just so you can preserve this thread.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Some shelters here require addictions counselling.

When someone gets down and out like that, usually alcohol and drugs are the only thing that makes them feel better if even for a short while. The only way they will be able to do better, is by getting high on something else that makes them happy, like actually having a life, but its a struggle for most. They need a hand up, not a hand out. Hand outs keep them in the cycle.