The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Blazor

Started by Anonymous, March 16, 2017, 10:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 01:07:11 AM
You don't smoke cigarettes do ya Blaze?

Noooooooooo, only the herb (insert dance emoji) lol.

And hell, I can only do that for 2-3 hours a night now. Vs all day like I use to, since I didnt give a shit at that other job...... and it helped with the creativity lulz.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 01:09:30 AM
Chinese public schools lie about our history. Canadian and American schools are rewriting their history.

It aint right!!! I've wanted to protest this for so long. We all deserve the truth!!!! Not to be manipulated!!!!

mel

Quote from: Blazor on July 27, 2023, 01:04:26 AM
Yeah I hated wearing out my vehicle delivering too. But hell, the past 14 years I drove just as many miles, just to get to work and back.

Yeah, I cant do CDL, cause I like to "smoke" too, lulz. I dont work at jobs that restrict me on mah ganja!!!
Yeah, I sometimes forget about that.  We don't have piss tests here for CDL, but I absolutely remember having to piss in plastic cups with somewhat regularity for the three years that I ran into your country.

What a hassle.  Enjoying my day off at home... 

RING! 
Hello?
Is this Steve? 
Yep.
Piss test time.  You have to go to the lab today and piss in a cup.
OK...

I didn't even get paid for my time to go and do that.

Blazor

Quote from: mel on July 27, 2023, 01:11:47 AM
Yeah, I sometimes forget about that.  We don't have piss tests here for CDL, but I absolutely remember having to piss in plastic cups with somewhat regularity for the three years that I ran into your country.

What a hassle.  Enjoying my day off at home... 

RING! 
Hello?
Is this Steve? 
Yep.
Piss test time.  You have to go to the lab today and piss in a cup.
OK...

I didn't even get paid for my time to go and do that.

Exactly, and I dont get paid 24 hours a day either, what I do in my time is MY time.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 27, 2023, 01:11:32 AM
It aint right!!! I've wanted to protest this for so long. We all deserve the truth!!!! Not to be manipulated!!!!
Whatevah. The USA isn't even teaching basic math or reading.

mel

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 01:25:44 AM
That's because the Negroes have a hard time with these subjects.

Shen Li

Quote from: mel on July 27, 2023, 01:34:24 AM
That's because the Negroes have a hard time with these subjects.
White libtards don't want Black-Americans to succeed.

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 01:25:44 AM

Aint right!!!

Hell, I was top of my class in Math!!!! And top Speller too!

mel

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 01:46:55 AM
White libtards don't want Black-Americans to succeed.
I don't disagree, but Blacks have their own unique set of challenges also, as the average Black has a lower IQ than the average White.

Herman

@ Blazor, are ya a little sore when you wake up?

Blazor

Quote from: Herman on July 27, 2023, 05:18:01 PM
@ Blazor, are ya a little sore when you wake up?

Nah lol. Well, a tad here and there. Like my fingers were hurting the other day, think it was from the different gloves I tried, or working a certain piece on the product, til someone told me "jus get a different size and cut it down" lol. My one knee on the side bothers me a tad, from an old injury. Im use to standing, but I dont like these steel toes. I get more exhausted than anything, from the pace. Im use to go go go, but they got me doing way more than 1 Man should be responsible for, AND go at that speed. Especially when these fuckers push me. I swear they out to get Whitey hahahaha. I get home, light up, and drink up, and all is good again lol.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor on July 27, 2023, 11:39:56 PM
Nah lol. Well, a tad here and there. Like my fingers were hurting the other day, think it was from the different gloves I tried, or working a certain piece on the product, til someone told me "jus get a different size and cut it down" lol. My one knee on the side bothers me a tad, from an old injury. Im use to standing, but I dont like these steel toes. I get more exhausted than anything, from the pace. Im use to go go go, but they got me doing way more than 1 Man should be responsible for, AND go at that speed. Especially when these fuckers push me. I swear they out to get Whitey hahahaha. I get home, light up, and drink up, and all is good again lol.
At least you can afford to light up and drink up.

Biggie Smiles

testing tagging

Blazor

Quote from: Shen Li on July 27, 2023, 11:44:57 PM
At least you can afford to light up and drink up.

I've always made sure I could do that lol. But it was getting close to where I couldnt, so it was time to skeedaddle.

With all the extra loot, Im gonna get so caught up on everything. Work on the Jeep some, work on the house some, work on me some lol. Also gonna pay off the credit cards I've racked up, which is mostly Jeep stuff hahaha. Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket!

Shen Li