Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Trade in your white ugly fat wif with a little lovely ting tong

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Its a strange phenomenon,  old white guys flock to Thailand, whereas fat middle aged white women often go to Nigeria and other black countries to get jiggy with turd world negroes.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee""Fat, balding, paunchy over 50 with a young Tai woman on their arm" = Gambino.. ac_lmfao

"Everyone enjoy sex....for monnee, tee-heehee".... :oeudC:

From the rice patty right to the whore house to service a bunch of losers looking for a wife or an STD...or maybe both.. :laugh3:

Gordy is so ignorant that he doesn't even realize that the whole video is a criticism of the loser lifestyle that he holds so dear.....

BTW Gordo, why would I want to shoot ping pong balls out of my hoo-ha just to please you when I can shoot 165gr .40 S&W jacketed hollow points through your pumpkin shaped bald head, to please myself?... :laugh3:

When do you jet off to Nigeria with the gals again?    :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a strange phenomenon,  old white guys flock to Thailand, whereas fat middle aged white women often go to Nigeria and other black countries to get jiggy with turd world negroes.

I saw a CBC program recently about older women from Canada who found love in Cuba..

All of the ladies were Caucasian.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee""Fat, balding, paunchy over 50 with a young Tai woman on their arm" = Gambino.. ac_lmfao

"Everyone enjoy sex....for monnee, tee-heehee".... :oeudC:

From the rice patty right to the whore house to service a bunch of losers looking for a wife or an STD...or maybe both.. :laugh3:

Gordy is so ignorant that he doesn't even realize that the whole video is a criticism of the loser lifestyle that he holds so dear.....

BTW Gordo, why would I want to shoot ping pong balls out of my hoo-ha just to please you when I can shoot 165gr .40 S&W jacketed hollow points through your pumpkin shaped bald head, to please myself?... :laugh3:

When do you jet off to Nigeria with the gals again?    :laugh3:

If I ever go to Nigeria it will be with my Nikon and my Canon for a photographic safari.

That's something you will never do because you will never leave your Liverpool shithole. At least not until the Pakis and Arabs drive your low rent skinhead ass out of town..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its a strange phenomenon,  old white guys flock to Thailand, whereas fat middle aged white women often go to Nigeria and other black countries to get jiggy with turd world negroes.

I saw a CBC program recently about older women from Canada who found love in Cuba..

Chasing black cawk disgusting whores.

Not like Asian woman. :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Chasing black cawk disgusting whores.

Not like Asian men. :yahoo:

ac_wub

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Throw powerpoint under twain if not shut mouth ok

Seoul really likes you GORDY.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I can never understand why would White man pay money to sleep with these cheap, skanky, anorexic prostitutes...  at least go to Vietnam if you want to bang better looking girls.  :laugh3:

I agree, there are some hot South East Asian gals, but most are not. Vietnam has the best looking women in the region.  But, I would still prefer a tall, light skinned Northern Chinese gal.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I can never understand why would White man pay money to sleep with these cheap, skanky, anorexic prostitutes...  at least go to Vietnam if you want to bang better looking girls.  :laugh3:

I agree, there are some hot South East Asian gals, but most are not. Vietnam has the best looking women in the region.  But, I would still prefer a tall, light skinned Northern Chinese gal.

I know exactly what ya mean Herm  ac_cool , remember seeing some shanghai or northern Chinese girls in my school and can never forget how pretty they are.  I guess it's a matter of preference, most southern girls tend to look cuter while northern have a more elegant or lady look to them.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I know exactly what ya mean Herm  ac_cool , remember seeing some shanghai or northern Chinese girls in my school and can never forget how pretty they are.  I guess it's a matter of preference, most southern girls tend to look cuter while northern have a more elegant or lady look to them.

Northern Chinese ladies are usually the models in China.

Anonymous

From what I have seen, Korean women are the bomb in Asia. Usually much better looking than Japanese women.

Zetsu

Northern Chinese ladies are usually the models in China.

A lot of Northerners have nice model like features, they kinda reminds me of those Euro style catwalk models.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

From what I have seen, Korean women are the bomb in Asia. Usually much better looking than Japanese women.

I can understand everyone have different tastes, but I'm kinda surprised you'd prefer them far more than Japanese.  Usually Japanese girls get worshipped the most by everyone, along with the otaku and ppl in the av forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I can understand everyone have different tastes, but I'm kinda surprised you'd prefer them far more than Japanese.  Usually Japanese girls get worshipped the most by everyone, along with the otaku and ppl in the av forums.

I have been to Korea and Japan and I agree with iron horse jockey..

There are lots of pretty Japanese women of course and many Korean ladies who are not so beautiful.