Trade in your white ugly fat wif with a little lovely ting tong

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I can never understand why would White man pay money to sleep with these cheap, skanky, anorexic prostitutes...  at least go to Vietnam if you want to bang better looking girls.  :laugh3:

I agree, there are some hot South East Asian gals, but most are not. Vietnam has the best looking women in the region.  But, I would still prefer a tall, light skinned Northern Chinese gal.

I know exactly what ya mean Herm  ac_cool , remember seeing some shanghai or northern Chinese girls in my school and can never forget how pretty they are.  I guess it's a matter of preference, most southern girls tend to look cuter while northern have a more elegant or lady look to them.

From what I have seen, Korean women are the bomb in Asia. Usually much better looking than Japanese women.

I can understand everyone have different tastes, but I'm kinda surprised you'd prefer them far more than Japanese.  Usually Japanese girls get worshipped the most by everyone, along with the otaku and ppl in the av forums.

I have been to Korea and Japan and I agree with iron horse jockey..

There are lots of pretty Japanese women of course and many Korean ladies who are not so beautiful.

IRISH KAM

MORE Double standards MODs .

Quote :  Profiles and topic TITLES shall be free of PERSONAL ATTACKS, profanities, SLURS, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"MORE Double standards MODs .

Quote :  Profiles and topic TITLES shall be free of PERSONAL ATTACKS, profanities, SLURS, gore, and symbols or slogans of organized hate groups.

The thread title doesn't attack anyone personally and I don't believe fat or ugly are slurs....insults yes, but not slurs..

That's my opinion, but if kiebers sees it differently, he can change it.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

The thread title doesn't attack anyone personally and I don't believe fat or ugly are slurs....insults yes, but not slurs..

The Title is Attacking WHITE  people IE : UGLY WIFES .

Double standards .

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Double standards .

GORDY hates white people??

ac_wot

IRISH KAM

Double standards .

ac_wot

We knw GORDY is an Abo .

yet its DOUBLE STANDARDS from the MODs .

Anonymous

Double standards .

ac_wot

We knw GORDY is an Abo .

So Gordy who is white hates whites..

This reminds me of a former poster who used to whine that Shen Li hated Chinese.

ac_wot

IRISH KAM

Double standards .

ac_wot

We know GORDY is an Abo .

This reminds me of a former poster who used to whine that Shen Li hated Chinese.

ac_wot

Its still double standards .

Double standards is all down to Admin / Mods / Site owner .

If ya a crony Nothing is said aboot Breaking the rules .

U know its true FASH .

Anonymous

ac_wot

Yeah, that little girl  Kamille  is sounding like a one note crybaby like Green Whorenut was and his bf Total Dumbass is.

All BF posters are retards. Hey,that  would make a great title thread.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I can never understand why would White man pay money to sleep with these cheap, skanky, anorexic prostitutes...  at least go to Vietnam if you want to bang better looking girls.  :laugh3:

I agree, there are some hot South East Asian gals, but most are not. Vietnam has the best looking women in the region.  But, I would still prefer a tall, light skinned Northern Chinese gal.

I know exactly what ya mean Herm  ac_cool , remember seeing some shanghai or northern Chinese girls in my school and can never forget how pretty they are.  I guess it's a matter of preference, most southern girls tend to look cuter while northern have a more elegant or lady look to them.

From what I have seen, Korean women are the bomb in Asia. Usually much better looking than Japanese women.

I can understand everyone have different tastes, but I'm kinda surprised you'd prefer them far more than Japanese.  Usually Japanese girls get worshipped the most by everyone, along with the otaku and ppl in the av forums.

I have been to Korea and Japan and I agree with iron horse jockey..

There are lots of pretty Japanese women of course and many Korean ladies who are not so beautiful.

Lol it sound like you agree with me more than Iron Horse Jockey.  I think Tokyo is the capital of one of the most beautiful women in the world.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol it sound like you agree with me more than Iron Horse Jockey.  I think Tokyo is the capital of one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I don't want to over generalize because there are good looking people and not as good looking people everywhere..

But, if I was asked which city had a higher percentage of beautiful women, Seoul or Tokyo, I would say Seoul had the edge.

Zetsu

I don't want to over generalize because there are good looking people and not as good looking people everywhere..

But, if I was asked which city had a higher percentage of beautiful women, Seoul or Tokyo, I would say Seoul had the edge.

Tbh I have to admit I've never been to Seoul yet, but now it makes sense.   ac_blush
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

If you go to Myeongdong or Apkujeong in Seoul, you see some near flawless ladies.

JOE

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
">https://youtu.be/MJMRxTQr95A

This aint bad and half way through theres a Bangkok stage act, Gambino delivering the filth and the entertainment to inet for wrong time. ac_lmfao

Yeah fuck youse white bitcheds. From now on biatches if ya cant shoot a ping pong ball outa ya pussay don't even fucken talk to me youse aint worth it.

I got standards. ac_razz  ac_sothere

I didn't think any of the girls in that video were very attractive.

Not my type, G. Too bowl faced, slanty eyed, no figure many of them.

I couldn't see the thrill in having a bunch of girls I don't find very pretty throwing themselves at me. Maybe other ethnicities but Thai not really.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"If you go to Myeongdong or Apkujeong in Seoul, you see some near flawless ladies.

I'll rootâ„¢ em
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE