Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Trade in your white ugly fat wif with a little lovely ting tong

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/MJMRxTQr95A

This aint bad and half way through theres a Bangkok stage act, Gambino delivering the filth and the entertainment to inet for wrong time. ac_lmfao

Yeah fuck youse white bitcheds. From now on biatches if ya cant shoot a ping pong ball outa ya pussay don't even fucken talk to me youse aint worth it.

I got standards. ac_razz  ac_sothere
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Then theres that bit where the farang old biatches are sitting around...whata bunch of old fucken hags....Velvet hahahahaha

ya old man fucks slopes Velvet
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I feel as sorry for the old men there as I do the Thai women who pretend to like them for money..

It's all phony.

Renee

"Fat, balding, paunchy over 50 with a young Tai woman on their arm" = Gambino.. ac_lmfao

"Everyone enjoy sex....for monnee, tee-heehee".... :oeudC:

From the rice patty right to the whore house to service a bunch of losers looking for a wife or an STD...or maybe both.. :laugh3:

Gordy is so ignorant that he doesn't even realize that the whole video is a criticism of the loser lifestyle that he holds so dear.....

BTW Gordo, why would I want to shoot ping pong balls out of my hoo-ha just to please you when I can shoot 165gr .40 S&W jacketed hollow points through your pumpkin shaped bald head, to please myself?... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Renee can shoot bullets outa her pussay. Typical yank. Whats next ya got a fucken tank up there ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I feel as sorry for the old men there as I do the Thai women who pretend to like them for money..

It's all phony.

Gordon doesn't pay me. We have chemistry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Then theres that bit where the farang old biatches are sitting around...whata bunch of old fucken hags....Velvet hahahahaha

ya old man fucks slopes Velvet

No girl wants a disgusting old pig like you.

GORDY GAMBINO

You probably piss yerself when ya cough.

Go get that pelvic floor retightened.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

I can never understand why would White man pay money to sleep with these cheap, skanky, anorexic prostitutes...  at least go to Vietnam if you want to bang better looking girls.  :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

The better an Asian woman looks the more fucken ruthless they are. They are deadly serpents. My wif is as cunning as a shit house rat but she comes up against me. Fucken legend.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Zetsu

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Because it's Bang Kok, geddit?  :laugh3:

Lol sometimes I wonder how it got that stupid name, was it really a coincidence or another mystery.  ac_dance

Zetsu

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The better an Asian woman looks the more fucken ruthless they are. They are deadly serpents. My wif is as cunning as a shit house rat but she comes up against me. Fucken legend.

Lol but why would you care so much, usually you just bang them and visit the next one.  :laugh:    BTW Gordy did you really married a Thailand wife?

GORDY GAMBINO

Much to the angst and consternation of Berry Sweet I married my darling Thai wif. She is a great woman. I have cut my whoring right down. Yeph only into double figures this week. I lub tem all too mutt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"The better an Asian woman looks the more fucken ruthless they are. They are deadly serpents. My wif is as cunning as a shit house rat but she comes up against me. Fucken legend.

Lol but why would you care so much, usually you just bang them and visit the next one.  :laugh:    BTW Gordy did you really married a Thailand wife?

No, he's lying. Gordon has asked me to be his husband and I said yes.