Started by Bricktop, April 20, 2017, 02:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">https://www.facebook.com/LeeJohnsonMedia/videos/436675080000094/

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Angry White Male

I like when snowflakes get tazed.  It usually shuts them up pretty fucking fast!

Now, when I deal with authority, I show respect and co-operation...  unless there is an issue that isn't mine.  This is when most people forget, or cannot, utilize their right to remain silent, and if arrested request an attorney right away.

Angry White Male

The only time I ever had to really push it, was with returning to Van from Vegas, and got hassled by a power-tripping bitch from the CBSA upon arrival back to my own country.

The entire contents of my luggage and my person were closely examined, and even every one of my banking cards were swabbed and tested for drugs.

I roll legit, and everything was clean.  Bitch wouldn't let up...

At this point my attitude changes, and I'll act up.   I gave bitch the final ultimatum...  You either place me under arrest, and in that case I want an attorney, or if not I'm packing up my shit and walking out of here.  I said to her it's her choice as to how this can go down.

Bitch told me to leave and left the room.

Angry White Male

I can see an increased 'force' if I was entering a foreign country, but since I had landed back on home soil, I had limited tolerance for this bitch.  What's she gonna do?  Deport me?  Refuse me entrance?

Stupid cunt.  I think I saw her a few years later on Border Security...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The only time I ever had to really push it, was with returning to Van from Vegas, and got hassled by a power-tripping bitch from the CBSA upon arrival back to my own country.

The entire contents of my luggage and my person were closely examined, and even every one of my banking cards were swabbed and tested for drugs.

At this point my attitude changes, and I'll act up.   I gave bitch the final ultimatum...  You either place me under arrest, and in that case I want an attorney, or if not I'm packing up my shit and walking out of here.  I said to her it's her choice as to how this can go down.

My husband has been scrutinized many times by CBSA upon returning from overseas short term jobs..

I don't know why, he has no record.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The only time I ever had to really push it, was with returning to Van from Vegas, and got hassled by a power-tripping bitch from the CBSA upon arrival back to my own country.

Yeah Mel, you da man... :001_rolleyes:

Truth is, you probably smelled like you just came off a 5 day bender and that gave her enough probable cause to give you a hard time.

You're lucky she didn't take you away and crawl up your ass with a microscope, you belligerent moron. AND given that many of us have seen what comes out of your ass; that's a job no one on this planet wants.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Zetsu

And this is why I believe all police deserve a 30% increase in wages, at least the vid has a happy ending.  ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

My husband has been scrutinized many times by CBSA upon returning from overseas short term jobs..

I don't know why, he has no record.

Returning from certain countries invites suspicion.

kiebers

Quote from: "Zetsu" at least the vid has a happy ending.  ac_drinks

Tasers do tend to hit the right spot.... :laugh3:

Then again the way she was hollering get it out of me......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Zetsu" at least the vid has a happy ending.  ac_drinks

Tasers do tend to hit the right spot.... :laugh3:

Then again the way she was hollering get it out of me......

They are illegal here in Canada, but I could buy one today if I wanted to.

RW

I don't see this woman as being a snowflake.  Maybe the Australian OP is confused because he doesn't get snow down under.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

But we have snowflakes.

Whiney little bitches who resent authority just because it makes them feel tough about themselves.

Overeducated, underdeveloped shrill twats, typical female, who hate the fact that reality is far removed from what their Professor told them during their studies on lesbian dance culture.

RW

I think she was trying to assert her right to not be unlawfully detained.
Beware of Gaslighters!