News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

An Honest Question for the Morbidly Obese...

Started by Angry White Male, May 01, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Today, while driving dirt around in circles, I was thinking...

What goes in, must come out!  So, if the morbidly obese are shoving 10 to 15 pounds worth of garbage into their faces every day, clearly much of this will eventually come out the other end.

So now here's my question:  Do fat people shit once a day, like normal people do?  If so, I cannot imagine a 10 pound logg flushing down any toilet that I've seen.  The length and girth of a solid 10 pound logg would create difficulties for most plumbing systems.

How do fat people deal with this problem?  Or do they simply shit smaller shits multiple times per day?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Not sure DILF is obese, so he may not know the answer.

When driving dirt around in circles, these types of questions/issues regularly rear their ugly heads.

It is not a job for the weak-minded...

Angry White Male

There's no way in hell that modern low-flush shitters could handle that kind of logg.  Even the old-school, full-flush shitters of yesteryear would be ill-equipped to handle such a logg.

The only exception may be a commercial/industrial shitter that I see around occasionally.  Those suckers blast the water down the pipe with massive pressure and force.  Perhaps that type of plumbing setup could handle the logg.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

I reckon Renee's had the emergency plumber out on more than one occasion.....

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Today, while driving dirt around in circles, I was thinking...

What goes in, must come out!  So, if the morbidly obese are shoving 10 to 15 pounds worth of garbage into their faces every day, clearly much of this will eventually come out the other end.

So now here's my question:  Do fat people shit once a day, like normal people do?  If so, I cannot imagine a 10 pound logg flushing down any toilet that I've seen.  The length and girth of a solid 10 pound logg would create difficulties for most plumbing systems.

How do fat people deal with this problem?  Or do they simply shit smaller shits multiple times per day?

So this is the kinda shit (no pun intended) you think about while you are moving dirt from point "A" to point "B", eh?

You know, you could probably do that on your living room floor and never have to waste the diesel fuel.

But in the spirit of community...I'll take the time to answer this stupid question. Although to most people who understand how the human body works, the answer is obvious.

Most morbidly obese people are morbidly obese because their metabolism processes food more efficiently than that of the average. The food they consume in is broken down and burned more efficiently so that they poop about the same as the average person. In fact it's not uncommon for them to crap less.

In fact it's probably safe to say that on average, they produce a much, much lower amounts of excrement than you do, But then again just about everyone does. It would be no surprise to discover that you are afflicted with alcoholic class, beer shits 24/7 and that your bathroom should probably be declared a toxic waste dump..... :laugh3:

I'd ask if you have anymore stupid fucking questions but at this time, you're probably comatose and soiling the bed linen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

Most morbidly obese people are morbidly obese because they are fucken gluttons but blame boo fucken who their metabolism.

Hey folks shes a fatty cos she got a fucked up metabolism.

Get fucked.

She ate all the fucken pies then shitted for 3 days.

Says she shits less...how ya eating so much more cos ya metabolism speeds up so ya can really shovel the food in.

You fucken pig.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I reckon Renee's had the emergency plumber out on more than one occasion.....

She rings 911 to report he arse being on fire.

Im afraid Ive seen a pic of her and she is fucken hideous.

Looks English.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Id slide up to you Flashy and rub my cawk up and down ya arse creeks

Hi ho silver.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Id slide up to you Flashy and rub my cawk up and down ya arse cheeks  ac_dance

Hi ho silver.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Most morbidly obese people are morbidly obese because they are fucken gluttons but blame boo fucken who their metabolism.

Hey folks shes a fatty cos she got a fucked up metabolism.

Get fucked.

She ate all the fucken pies then shitted for 3 days.

Says she shits less...how ya eating so much more cos ya metabolism speeds up so ya can really shovel the food in.

You fucken pig.

Calm down slob....we've all seen your pics...you're uglier than a mud fence and non too slim yourself AND a lot older than 41 :laugh3:

I'm still in stitches about that....41.... :laugh3: That's closer to the number of hairs left on your lumpy head than it is your age.

Consider yourself lucky that Seoul wants to make you his woman. Love truly is blind....and probably has no sense of smell as well.... :laugh3:

As for obesity and metabolism, the connection is medical fact. Unfortunately for you it's also medical fact that unwashed, inbred, morally reprehensible, monkey fucking, losers will eventually contract a good case of incurable venereal disease..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"but not from you cos you are unfuckable that's what you are

I'm grateful that you think that way, Gordo.

It helps me sleep at night. If you were to consider me as being "fuckable", I'd jump off a bridge with a 100 pound cement block tied around my neck.

BTW, doesn't it bother you that the women you get to have sex with, only have two rather horrible choices in life?

They either get to live and die face down in the muck of a rice paddy or let a fat, greasy, sexually debauched, Aussie slob like you, sweat all over them...From a westerner's perspective, it's kinda hard to decide which fate is worse.

Given the choice, I think standing knee deep in watery Asian buffalo manure, picking rice for the rest of my life while subjecting my person to malaria, trench foot, dengue fever and elephantiasis, would be the better option.

But that's just me.....I have standards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview