News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

An Honest Question for the Morbidly Obese...

Started by Angry White Male, May 01, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"Ask Dilf. He is the scat expert.

What are you weighing in at these days?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

No reason to give you any more masturbatory fodder.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"seoulbaby slide up to me and rub your cawk up and down my arse creeks

Hi ho silver.

You are a frisky one sweetie.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"

You must be 40, 50 lbs over weight. Doesn't this bother you? I could never let myself go like that. Really not that difficult to get rid of it.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"but not from you cos you are unfuckable that's what you are

I'm grateful that you think that way, Gordo.

It helps me sleep at night. If you were to consider me as being "fuckable", I'd jump off a bridge with a 100 pound cement block tied around my neck.

BTW, doesn't it bother you that the women you get to have sex with, only have two rather horrible choices in life?

They either get to live and die face down in the muck of a rice paddy or let a fat, greasy, sexually debauched, Aussie slob like you, sweat all over them...From a westerner's perspective, it's kinda hard to decide which fate is worse.

Given the choice, I think standing knee deep in watery Asian buffalo manure, picking rice for the rest of my life while subjecting my person to malaria, trench foot, dengue fever and elephantiasis, would be the better option.

But that's just me.....I have standards.

Hey we got air con in the loom so it aint that much of a sweat until the last bit.

Then it's change woman, have another cigarette and back into it. While I'm fucking her the last one, probably her sister ,or her daughter or even her momma ( for real ) can go run to the 7 / 11 and get snacks. You like snacks don't ya Renee.  :pop:

Then they eat all fucken day / night and put NO  weight on.

Sucks to be you , velvet , mona even fucken Blurt and as for that RW  she was a skinny thing once but now all that pasta all that red wine and Berry shed work out now...couch trash. Flashy and that Iron chink having dog jerky snacks they gonna be fat gooks. Youse are all fucked.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

You must be 40, 50 lbs over weight. Doesn't this bother you? I could never let myself go like that. Really not that difficult to get rid of it.

How the fuck would you know what his weight is? More importantly, why are you discussing appearance on a message board? Take that shit to Facebook.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

How the fuck would you know what his weight is? More importantly, why are you discussing appearance a message board? Take that shit to Facebook.

Seoulbro you must lead an interesting life. Kieber has posted 3 or 4 photos here, and a few at the other place. He and I have discussed it.

Anonymous

Seoulbro you must lead an interesting life. Kieber has posted 3 or 4 photos here, and a few at the other place. He and I have discussed it.

So, you haven't met kiebers, but you are calling him childish names based on a few pictures that you probably saved on your Phoobucket account..

You are a very weird person, creepy actually..

You still didn't answer Seoul's question either.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So, you haven't met kiebers, but you are calling him childish names based on a few pictures that you probably saved on your Phoobucket account..

What childish names? Do me a favor. Prove me wrong.

Anonymous

What childish names? Do me a favor. Prove me wrong.

All you ever do is post embarrassingly stupid insults about people's appearance and even those you have never seen a picture of like Shen Li..

Like Seoul said, we are a discussion board, not a beauty contest nor Facebook..

Grow up or get lost Twenty Dollars.

UncleDilf

Anonymous

Quote from: "UncleDilf"OP!

Ask Renee, the fatso!

:001_rolleyes:

UncleDilf

Ask Renee, the fatso!

whats the problem? Shaming tactics again??? Cunt!

Worked perfectly with the cuck Kiebers where you reporting my thread. you silly.

RW

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

Ask Renee, the fatso!

Worked perfectly with the cuck Kiebers where you reporting my thread. you silly.

Did you just call Fash a cunt?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "UncleDilf"

Ask Renee, the fatso!

No one reported your thread. It went against previous warnings and bannings of you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview