The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Korean Men Are Fags

Started by Gary Oak, June 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

The ones I´ve met were more into my hair and build.

I´m kinda dark-blonde.

It seems you are a whole handsome package Odie..

I have never met a woman who did not like that.

Yeah well, it was nice to have a little female company because I was missing Finland at first. And I had no way to contact my parents.

Luckily there are several finnish surfing instructors all over asia. :D

Why couldn't you contact your parents Odie?

:(

Odinson

It seems you are a whole handsome package Odie..

I have never met a woman who did not like that.

Yeah well, it was nice to have a little female company because I was missing Finland at first. And I had no way to contact my parents.

No phone, no access to internet etc.

I had a map and a compass hahhhaaa!  :lol: So I just started walking.

Anonymous

There are pre-paid calling cards and internet cafes all over Asia Odie.

Odinson

There are pre-paid calling cards and internet cafes all over Asia Odie.

Not where I was in at the moment...

Not at that time.

I didn´t go whole trip without contacting my parents. My mother is a worrier but my father is like "no worries, he can survive".

But I´m gonna go to sleep now.

Night.

Anonymous

Yes. Homo-sexuality is still a taboo. He is afraid that he might like seeing grown men naked.

I´m not joking. I´ve seen it. And it is just gonna cause mental problems for the person if he continues to deny it.

You are saying he is not gay, but he is worried he might be?

He is interested in male-genitalia and he is afraid to admit it... He is a closet-homosexual. Meaning that he just has not come out yet.

It would be a relieve for him if he would... There´s nothing bad about that.

He is afraid that he might look at a guys junk. Kinda like you females. ;)

Gary Oak is scared to go into a public sauna or shower because he'll get a woody. :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
You are saying he is not gay, but he is worried he might be?

He is interested in male-genitalia and he is afraid to admit it... He is a closet-homosexual. Meaning that he just has not come out yet.

It would be a relieve for him if he would... There´s nothing bad about that.

He is afraid that he might look at a guys junk. Kinda like you females. ;)

Gary Oak is scared to go into a public sauna or shower because he'll get a woody. :lol:

I´ve seen this before. If you are gay then say so... I´m uncomfortable among these feminine metrosexuals. When I´m talking about women, they just say "I like women but I wanna talk about legos and anime".

"female boobs yeah I like it... Let´s talk about fashion and barbies."

smh

Big Wave Dave

I used to teach English in South Korea from 2000 to 2003. They have their faults but most of them are not gay. That is just dumb.

Gary Oak

for three years ? do you speak Korean ?

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"for three years ? do you speak Korean ? You still are realy a newbie

No, no I am in Thailand now.

I got married and had a kid with a Korean chick. I knocked up another one around the same time. I would never get married again though. Too many sensual Asian chicks giving it away for free to buy the cow.

Gary Oak

How do you like Thailand ? do you speak Thai ?

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"How do you like Thailand ? do you speak Thai ?

yeah I can speak Thai.

Sometimes I even got to the place I want to when I get in a cab.

I like the beaches and the surfing. During the day I am chasing that perfect wave.

Romero

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I got married and had a kid with a Korean chick. I knocked up another one around the same time. I would never get married again though. Too many sensual Asian chicks giving it away for free to buy the cow.

You sound like a real catch. What woman wouldn't want to be knocked up and treated like livestock? You must have chicks lining up for you around the block.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I stole this from m m b  . I know a guy who spent two horrible months in a Korean prison because he pushed a guy who tried to hit him and the whiner went and called the police on him. I guess the korean guy knew how racist all other korean guys are and knew that they would be ridiculously unfair, racist and complete cunts. Now in the prison ALL the men in there wanted gay sex from this white Canadian. ALL of them means that there must be a high incidence of korean .. [ ahem ] males being a bunch of fags. Now for those of you who recall seoulfag's first avatar then you would know why I call him Seoulfag

Post a reply

First unread post • 18 posts • Page 1 of 1

Korean spa experience

by A?? » Yesterday, 07:06

so i am going to korean spa centre, to have an evening of relaxation and nice hot tub things and then also korean food.

then when i get there, and i want to go to the water room, they tell me that i must take off all my clothings if i want to go in that room. they say that all must remove all clothings and be naked in this pool room. i find this to be nasty and homosexual to ask me to be naked with other men in a room with other naked men.

it is very unfair, so i refuse, and then i just go to the hot rooms and spa rooms and then eat my food, but i get no enjoyable whirlpool jets or warm baths because i will not become a homosexual for the entertainment of koreans. i do not want to see other men's göntels or be near other men what has their göntels flopping about in the water next to me. i have the right to wear some kind of at least men's panties in this situation.

i did not know that koreans were such ƒucking queers, and that they demanded that other men become so as well.

this was a very disappointing experience, and now i will look for a spa that does not demand that men be naked with other men in such a vile and perverse fashion.

A??

Look at that Ku Klux Klanner Gary Oak promote the bad stereotypes of Asian men.

Time Flies

:oops:

Your husband is a foot taller than you... You chose him because of his male attributes. ;)

He was a Godly, hardworking man and I could tell he really loved me..

That and [size=200]deep blue eyes[/size].

More proofs fashionista is a self-loathing racist whore.

This is a part of message I sent to instigator; The ones like Fashionista are the cancer in our community. They were born in America or came at the early age. They hate themselves so mcuh they marry cracka's. Just look at that confused ho's posts. She likes blue eyes for fuck sakes! What is wrong with Asian eyes? She is a seriously confused, self-loathing sell out.

I cannot keep silent while racist bitches do their racist masters bidding for them. They are Asian uncle Tom's.

Instigator and I are the only proud Asians here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"

Your husband is a foot taller than you... You chose him because of his male attributes. ;)

He was a Godly, hardworking man and I could tell he really loved me..

That and [size=200]deep blue eyes[/size].

More proofs fashionista is a self-loathing racist whore.

This is a part of message I sent to instigator; The ones like Fashionista are the cancer in our community. They were born in America or came at the early age. They hate themselves so mcuh they marry cracka's. Just look at that confused ho's posts. She likes blue eyes for fuck sakes! What is wrong with Asian eyes? She is a seriously confused, self-loathing sell out.

I cannot keep silent while racist bitches do their racist masters bidding for them. They are Asian uncle Tom's.

Instigator and I are the only proud Asians here.

I like orange/black combo, red and green. I like blue depending how deep it is.

I would bang the green and blue chicks from star trek and avatar.