Speaking of Retards...

Started by Angry White Male, May 15, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You chinks should be worshiping me for being a part of better infrastructure for you and your money laundering ilk!

We like hiring you uneducated little white monkeys to do the jobs that are beneath us and moving dirt around is a good example of the unskilled labour we won't touch.

Somebody has got to do it. Would you prefer we brought in Muslims to replace native born Canadians who work in construction?

The only reason muslimes would work constructing buildings is to know where put a bomb to maximize damage and death.

I can't argue with that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You chinks should be worshiping me for being a part of better infrastructure for you and your money laundering ilk!

We like hiring you uneducated little white monkeys to do the jobs that are beneath us and moving dirt around is a good example of the unskilled labour we won't touch.

Somebody has got to do it. Would you prefer we brought in Muslims to replace native born Canadians who work in construction?

The only reason muslimes would work constructing buildings is to know where put a bomb to maximize damage and death.

:001_rolleyes:

Renee

This is very suspicious.

The last thread dumbass Mel started, he was bitching about door handles for the handicapped and now he's talking about a group home for the retarded. ac_umm

Am I the only one who gets the indication that the resident dirt merchant lives in a government funded group home for window lickers?....

I guess it's cheap housing that doesn't cut into his monthly booze budget and given the stupid shit that dribbles out of Mel's mouth, he probably had no trouble qualifying as a fucking retard..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^You might be on to something. ac_umm

Anonymous

Mel likes to troll us sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel likes to troll us sometimes.

Maybe, but that is no reason to look down on him because of what he does to make a living.

Angry White Male

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Anonymous

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

It's all good.

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Maybe, but that is no reason to look down on him because of what he does to make a living.

Who's looking down on him for what he does for a living?

I look down on him because he's an annoying fair weather forum member and a self entitled, serial pest. The dirt hauling shit is secondary to the fact that he proudly portrays himself as a self absorbed, misogynistic, sexist, alcoholic, horse's ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I look down on him because he's an annoying fair weather forum member and a self entitled, serial pest. The dirt hauling shit is secondary to the fact that he proudly portrays himself as a self absorbed, misogynistic, sexist, alcoholic, horse's ass.

You left out that he was a moderator on a forum that has been gone for many years.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Don't be so paranoid. That is not what Renee is saying at all.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You left out that he was a moderator on a forum that has been gone for many years.

:laugh:

Oops, sorry my bad..... :laugh3:

How did I ever overlook that?.... ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Don't be so paranoid. That is not what Renee is saying at all.

The ironic part of this is that Iron horse and Herman have remarked that some if us look down on them because they are working class. I guess they are both offended because the feel slighted in social justice department. But yet Fash stated that she had a handicapped daughter that has passed on while this fucking speed bump "Mel" continued to bang on about "Chinese retards" and the need for the euthanization of the retarded. Where the fuck is the outrage about that? Neither of them said shit....

Honestly I think Mel should get a time out for this one.

I'm sooooo sorry if someone's feelings may have been hurt by what I wrote........Naw, actually I'm not...IMHO anyone offended by my slamming of Mel needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for a pair of testicles.

Aryan

The ironic part of this is that Iron horse and Herman have remarked that some if us look down on them because they are working class.

No from what I've seen you are the only person who has been accused of sticking their nose up at work you deem blue collar and those who are for want of a better phrase 'working class'.  In fact you do it constantly....

Aryan

As for Mel's views on the mentally disabled, I agree with him. What kind of life do they have?   Its crueler prolonging their suffering and misery keeping them alive than it is to humanly euthanize them.