Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Speaking of Retards...

Started by Angry White Male, May 15, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

There's a retard home on Douglas St. in Burnaby, which I pass from time to time while I'm working.

They regularly herd 'em up and take them for walks.  There's even a couple of Chinese retards in there...  Now they look funny!

However, back to my observations...  Those fuckers all have massive foreheads.  In fact, they have massive heads in general!  So I'm thinking, with all that cranial volume, you'd think there'd be room in there for an extra large brain.  Yet, all they do is grunt, drool and gimp down the sidewalk, and their handler keeps an eye on them.

To be quite honest, would it really be that cruel to euthanize them?  You'd put the poor souls out of their misery first and foremost, not to mention the huge amounts of tax dollars that could go towards more important things.

Maybe the threshold for euthanizing them should be anything more retarded than Corky gets the needle.  A Corky level retard and up gets to live.  I think that's a fair compromise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a retard home on Douglas St. in Burnaby, which I pass from time to time while I'm working.

They regularly herd 'em up and take them for walks.  There's even a couple of Chinese retards in there...  Now they look funny!

However, back to my observations...  Those fuckers all have massive foreheads.  In fact, they have massive heads in general!  So I'm thinking, with all that cranial volume, you'd think there'd be room in there for an extra large brain.  Yet, all they do is grunt, drool and gimp down the sidewalk, and their handler keeps an eye on them.

To be quite honest, would it really be that cruel to euthanize them?  You'd put the poor souls out of their misery first and foremost, not to mention the huge amounts of tax dollars that could go towards more important things.

Maybe the threshold for euthanizing them should be anything more retarded than Corky gets the needle.  A Corky level retard and up gets to live.  I think that's a fair compromise.

No such animal. All retards are white.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"There's a retard home on Douglas St. in Burnaby, which I pass from time to time while I'm working.

I had a daughter who was born with down's syndrome..

She went to be with the Lord.

ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I had a daughter who was born with down's syndrome..

She went to be with the Lord.

ac_crying

I am sorry for your loss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I'm all for euthanization. I'd start with short, uneducated gravel haulers who drive drunk. They cost to society of retards like that is incalculable.

Anonymous

I would rather euthanize child molesters. At least chemical castration.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm all for euthanization. I'd start with short, uneducated gravel haulers who drive drunk. They cost to society of retards like that is incalculable.

I'm a net gain for society!  I've helped build some of the biggest projects in Greater Vancouver!

You chinks should be worshiping me for being a part of better infrastructure for you and your money laundering ilk!

And I'm not joking!  That retard home has a couple of Chinese retards!  You don't see them often, but they are there!  I'll snap a pic if I happen to get a chance one day...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm all for euthanization. I'd start with short, uneducated gravel haulers who drive drunk. They cost to society of retards like that is incalculable.

I'm a net gain for society!  I've helped build some of the biggest projects in Greater Vancouver!

You chinks should be worshiping me for being a part of better infrastructure for you and your money laundering ilk!

And I'm not joking!  That retard home has a couple of Chinese retards!  You don't see them often, but they are there!  I'll snap a pic if I happen to get a chance one day...

Some people here look down on blue collar workers like you and I and old jock.

Anonymous

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Some people here look down on blue collar workers like you and I and old jock.

Nah, just fools.

Anonymous

We like hiring you uneducated little white monkeys to do the jobs that are beneath us and moving dirt around is a good example of the unskilled labour we won't touch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We like hiring you uneducated little white monkeys to do the jobs that are beneath us and moving dirt around is a good example of the unskilled labour we won't touch.

Somebody has got to do it. Would you prefer we brought in Muslims to replace native born Canadians who work in construction?

Anonymous

Somebody has got to do it. Would you prefer we brought in Muslims to replace native born Canadians who work in construction?

NO IMMIGRANTS FORCING DOWN WAGES. :mad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

NO IMMIGRANTS FORCING DOWN WAGES. :mad:

Don't hold back jock, tell us what you really think. :laugh3:

Anonymous

The only reason muslimes would work constructing buildings is to know where put a bomb to maximize damage and death.