Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Speaking of Retards...

Started by Angry White Male, May 15, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for Mel's views on the mentally disabled, I agree with him. What kind of life do they have?   Its crueler prolonging their suffering and misery keeping them alive than it is to humanly euthanize them.

That's got nothing to do with it, you freaking moron.

It's about having the courtesy, sensitivity and respect for someone who has lost a child. Considering that you are a socially backward, intellectually stunted, clown, it's not a surprise that you don't get it.

As for sticking my nose up at you...That's self explanatory and I'm not going to go through the effort of explaining it to your ignorant, low rent, ass again. So just fuck off.

Go back to wasting your life worrying about satanic Jew's and STFU.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel likes to troll us sometimes.

Maybe, but that is no reason to look down on him because of what he does to make a living.

Don't be so paranoid. That is not what Renee is saying at all.

The ironic part of this is that Iron horse and Herman have remarked that some if us look down on them because they are working class. I guess they are both offended because the feel slighted in social justice department. But yet Fash stated that she had a handicapped daughter that has passed on while this fucking speed bump "Mel" continued to bang on about "Chinese retards" and the need for the euthanization of the retarded. Where the fuck is the outrage about that? Neither of them said shit....

Honestly I think Mel should get a time out for this one.

I'm sooooo sorry if someone's feelings may have been hurt by what I wrote........Naw, actually I'm not...IMHO anyone offended by my slamming of Mel needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for a pair of testicles.

Renee, I found it difficult to keep calm in this thread..

I have to remind myself that Mel is trolling me and doesn't really mean what he's saying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As for Mel's views on the mentally disabled, I agree with him. What kind of life do they have?   Its crueler prolonging their suffering and misery keeping them alive than it is to humanly euthanize them.

I would give anything to have my daughter back.

ac_crying

Anonymous

As for sticking my nose up at you...That's self explanatory and I'm not going to go through the effort of explaining it to your ignorant, low rent, ass again. So just fuck off.

You already explained it. Some people choose to put their own spin on it.

Anonymous

Maybe, but that is no reason to look down on him because of what he does to make a living.

The ironic part of this is that Iron horse and Herman have remarked that some if us look down on them because they are working class. I guess they are both offended because the feel slighted in social justice department. But yet Fash stated that she had a handicapped daughter that has passed on while this fucking speed bump "Mel" continued to bang on about "Chinese retards" and the need for the euthanization of the retarded. Where the fuck is the outrage about that? Neither of them said shit....

I'm sooooo sorry if someone's feelings may have been hurt by what I wrote........Naw, actually I'm not...IMHO anyone offended by my slamming of Mel needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for a pair of testicles.

BULLSEYE!!

Anonymous

I posted that I was very sorry for Fash's loss and I meant it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_crying

Sorry Fash I didn't read the whole thread and so missed your post. I would have kept my opinion to myself had I known about your loss.  

I do however stand by my view that keeping severely mentally handicapped people alive is cruel and inhumane.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I wasn't referring to your disdain about my 'under achieving ass' as you refer to it, I meant the general low opinion you have of the working class which clearly isn't something I'm imagining when so many other people have picked up on it aswell.  :001_rolleyes:  

What on earth makes you think that a 20 odd stone loud mouthed heffer such as yourself can pass judgement on so many people when you aren't exactly the model human being yourself?    ac_umm

That big fat gob and horrible attitude of yours are quite possibly the worst I've ever encountered anywhere online. No one could ever call you 'ladylike'.  You actually come across like a man hating butch bull dyke.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

ac_crying

Sorry Fash I didn't read the whole thread and so missed your post. I would have kept my opinion to myself had I known about your loss.  

I do however stand by my view that keeping severely mentally handicapped people alive is cruel and inhumane.

I don't agree with your opinion SCOUSE, but it's one of those things you'd have to walk in my shoes to understand my feelings.

Aryan

ac_crying

I don't agree with your opinion SCOUSE, but it's one of those things you'd have to walk in my shoes to understand my feelings.

Yeah I realise my opinion won't be shared by everyone.  

I am sorry for your loss though, it must have been very hard.

Aryan

You already explained it. Some people choose to put their own spin on it.

Yeah its common knowledge on here that Renee is a bit of a snob. Fuck knows why.

Anonymous

ac_crying

Yeah I realise my opinion won't be shared by everyone.  

I am sorry for your loss though, it must have been very hard.

She would be fourteen this year if I still had her with me..

There isn't a day that goes by I don't still grieve.

Renee

I wasn't referring to your disdain about my 'under achieving ass' as you refer to it, I meant the general low opinion you have of the working class which clearly isn't something I'm imagining when so many other people have picked up on it aswell.  :001_rolleyes:  

What on earth makes you think that a 20 odd stone loud mouthed heffer such as yourself can pass judgement on so many people when you aren't exactly the model human being yourself?    ac_umm

That big fat gob and horrible attitude of yours are quite possibly the worst I've ever encountered anywhere online. No one could ever call you 'ladylike'.  You actually come across like a man hating butch bull dyke.  ac_lmfao

No fucks are given in regard to what you think if me....it means less than dog shit to me.

If you think my attitude is bad then you have lead a very sheltered internet life....There are people out there that make me look like a saint. Hopefully you never cross paths with an of them,...your delicate sensibilities and juvenile nature will go catatonic.... :laugh3:

As for calling yourself "working class" that's a slap in the face real working class people such as tradesmen and other blue collar workers who have invested time, skill and formal and non-formal forms of education to build a career. I love how you people who want to assume the mantle of "working class" when you are either too lazy or too stupid to move beyond the level of ditch digger. The truth is you are a fringe dweller with no prospects beyond burger flipping. That would be all well and good if you were a teenager but you are 30 something year old adult working what amounts to part-time unskilled jobs.

BTW, it's kinda funny that you claim that I look down up the "working class" when I myself are in that category. I work for a living and although it may be a white collar environment, I still need a paycheck to survive...

So what does that make me if not "working class"? If a pub bouncer/drunk wrangler can claim the moniker, then so can I.

So fuck off with this poor oppressed "working class" hero bullshit...
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteSo fuck off with this poor oppressed "working class" hero bullshit...

I have asked Scouse to explain why  he thinks he is under attack, but so far nothing.

Aryan

Soulbro I have explained a thousand times what the Jews are trying to do, you just dont listen.....  

Ok one last time......  The Jews are trying to turn formerly white countries brown and black.