Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Why society is in a mess.

Started by Bricktop, June 05, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

None of your damned business who my employers are, Inspector Sillypants.

And while there may be some truth to the notion that I am "an ideologue embedded in leftardism," you'll never catch me using the word "whilst."
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Oh, and if you'd care to explain what you think my "deluded crusade against the common man" consists in, I'd be grateful.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"None of your damned business who my employers are, Inspector Sillypants.

And while there may be some truth to the notion that I am "an ideologue embedded in leftardism," you'll never catch me using the word "whilst."

Let me guess.

You're another bureaucratic parasite who thinks he makes a difference, whilst soaking up more money than you're worth achieving sweet fuck all.

Like all leftards, you spurn working for a living in lieu of joining the dole queue of public service, where you join others of your ilk within the industry of Telling People What To Do. Its the leftard dream job.

Life achievement, zero.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, and if you'd care to explain what you think my "deluded crusade against the common man" consists in, I'd be grateful.

You're an elitist, who thinks he has all the answers, without knowing the question posed by Everyman. Where is my next job? Why do I pay so much tax? Why don't politicians listen to me? Why is life so hard?

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt"None of your damned business who my employers are, Inspector Sillypants.

Let me guess.

You're another bureaucratic parasite who thinks he makes a difference, whilst soaking up more money than you're worth achieving sweet fuck all.

Like all leftards, you spurn working for a living in lieu of joining the dole queue of public service, where you join others of your ilk within the industry of Telling People What To Do. Its the leftard dream job.

Life achievement, zero.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong, of course.

As usual.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're an elitist, who thinks he has all the answers, without knowing the question posed by Everyman. Where is my next job? Why do I pay so much tax? Why don't politicians listen to me? Why is life so hard?

You wouldn't know what Everyman thinks if he came up to you and spit in your eye.

You were a cop.

The very definition of a public servant telling others what to do (and when cops feel they aren't getting enough money from taxpayers, they start wearing clown pants instead of uniforms), so I'll be taking no lessons from the likes of you, Inspector Sillypants.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

Let me guess.

Life achievement, zero.

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're wrong, of course.

As usual.

What, then, is your occupation, my pretty?

Bricktop

You wouldn't know what Everyman thinks if he came up to you and spit in your eye.

You were a cop.

I was also a senior manager in the Taxation Officer.

I was also the General Manager of a media company.

I was a fitness leader in gymnasiums for 10 years.

I belong to 2 football clubs, rode with a motorcycle club, attended cooking, pottery and piano classes and volunteered in a men's rights organisation.

Who the fuck do you think cops deal with?? The Royal Family? 95% of police work is undertaken with the average citizen.

Don't fucking challenge my credentials in being part of the common population, and in touch with my community. I've been part of MY community for a whole lot longer than you've been part of yours.

Anonymous

Let me guess.

Life achievement, zero.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I can tell you with 100% confidence that Blurt has never worked for any railway in any capacity.

Blurt

You were a cop.

I was also a senior manager in the Taxation Officer.

I was also the General Manager of a media company.

I was a fitness leader in gymnasiums for 10 years.

I belong to 2 football clubs, rode with a motorcycle club, attended cooking, pottery and piano classes and volunteered in a men's rights organisation.

Who the fuck do you think cops deal with?? The Royal Family? 95% of police work is undertaken with the average citizen.

Don't fucking challenge my credentials in being part of the common population, and in touch with my community. I've been part of MY community for a whole lot longer than you've been part of yours.

U mad, bro?

You're pretty thin-skinned for a "gymnasium fitness leader."
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I can tell you with 100% confidence that Blurt has never worked for any railway in any capacity.

This is true.

No one disputes that.

:001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

You, Sir, are a dilettante and a dabbler (so is Inspector Sillypants, but at least he reaches for a thesaurus once in a while).

And what are you, Priscilla??

An ideologue so deeply embedded in leftardism, you can only see the world through the perpective of those you regard as oppressed or discriminated against.

You are by any measure one of those I have identified as being a massive waste of taxpayers money, whilst simultaneously working against those who fund your deluded crusade against the common man.

Enlighten me, and the viewers, dear.

Who are you employed by?

Priscilla? Are you saying Blurt is Shen Li's mom? :laugh3:

Blurt

If I were Shen Li's mom, Shen would get a spanking.

Twice a day.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"If I were Shen Li's mom, Shen would get a spanking.

Twice a day.

I get along with Shen most of the time. But, I've seen her turn on people for no reason.

Her mom on the other hand is always a sweetie.

Blurt

Yeah, I don't know Priscilla all that well but what I do know of her I find super charming.

I wonder what happened.
Aimin\' to misbehave.