The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Equal opportunity should be the goal. Everyone gets a fair chance to show their credentials and prove themselves regardless of color.  After that things land where they land.  

Unfortunately the left has this inflexible belief that unles EVERYTHING comes out equal there MUST be racism or sexism somewhere causing inequality.  if 13% of engineers, or cops or whatever, aren't black and and 50% aren't women then there is something horribly wrong, it can't be that different groups behave differently, nope, gotta be racism, sexism etc.

I agree with that..

Encouraging underrepresented groups to consider policing as a profession is reasonable.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Equal opportunity should be the goal. Everyone gets a fair chance to show their credentials and prove themselves regardless of color.  After that things land where they land.  

Unfortunately the left has this inflexible belief that unles EVERYTHING comes out equal there MUST be racism or sexism somewhere causing inequality.  if 13% of engineers, or cops or whatever, aren't black and and 50% aren't women then there is something horribly wrong, it can't be that different groups behave differently, nope, gotta be racism, sexism etc.

I agree with that..

Encouraging underrepresented groups to consider policing as a profession is reasonable.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as they are held to the same standards.   same test scores, same school degrees, same number of pushups, whatever the requirements are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I agree with that..

Nothing wrong with that, as long as they are held to the same standards.   same test scores, same school degrees, same number of pushups, whatever the requirements are.

Absolutely Wazzzup.

Frood

There aren't many requirements to be a pig. The lower the IQ, the better.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"There aren't many requirements to be a pig. The lower the IQ, the better.

I don't know about pig, these are the bare minimum requirements to become an RCMP officer.

Application requirements

To apply as a police officer of the RCMP you must:

Be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status in Canada. Individuals with permanent resident status must have resided in Canada for the last 10 consecutive years.

Be at least 19 years of age at the time of engagement

Be proficient in English and/or French

Possess a valid, unrestricted driver's licence

Possess a Canadian secondary school (high school) diploma or equivalent

Meet the health and psychological standards

Meet the vision standards

Meet the hearing standards

Meet the necessary level of physical abilities

Be prepared to carry a firearm and to use it or any other necessary physical force

Be willing to spend 26 weeks at the RCMP Academy (Depot) in Regina, Saskatchewan

Be willing to relocate anywhere within Canada or be pre-posted to British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba.

Be willing to work shift work including weekends and holidays

Be aware of expectations with regards to tattoos and piercings.

Lastly, police officers must be of good character. At several stages during the recruiting process, you will be made aware of the behavior standards which will be expected of you throughout the application process and your career as a police officer of the RCMP. As a police officer, you will have a significant role in building and maintaining the public trust by upholding the highest ethical standards both while performing your duties and while you are off-duty.

And that is the minimum..

To be competitive, an applicant should have more.

Frood

Nothing special about those requirements. Nothing special about the low IQ police force
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

He just don't quit...so brave with a keyboard.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Keep flexing those mouth muscles, boy.

Frood

My mouth isn't moving at the moment. It's text, dummy.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I somehow cannot imagine you typing away without your mouth moving. In fact, its hard to envisage you without your mouth moving at any time. I bet you talk when your snorkel.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Nothing special about those requirements. Nothing special about the low IQ police force

As I said, they are bare minimum requirements.....if one wants to become an RCMP  officer, they have to offer a lot more..

And anyone with a low IQ won't make it past round one of the elimination process.

Bricktop

Which is probably why Aaron is so envious of police officers. He failed to meet the requirements.

Blazor

Be at least 19 years of age at the time of engagement

Have to be 21 here.

Its a strict process, or at least use to be, to become a cop down here.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.