News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Guess it's time for a Hurricane/Tropical Storm Party!!!!!!

Started by kiebers, August 25, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Lol oh ok you did!

Everybody knows that song.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Lol oh ok you did!

Everybody knows that song.

I would hope so  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I think the whole island of Puerto Rico is without power right now.

Thiel

If there's a bright side, PR is eligible for FEMA funds unlike Dominica.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

My wife and I have travelled extensively in the Caribbean. It will be years in some cases for things to return to normal.

kiebers

Looks like we will have a small storm coming through tonight and tomorrow, Tropical Storm Imelda...I say small, it could possibly stall and get a lot stronger. Right now only 40 mph sustained winds, of course Harvey wasn't much more when it got here. Hopefully it zips through and just drops some needed rain and doesn't stick around for 5 days.

I know there will be some damage next door. Neighbor has a big rotten tree limb that is broken off and sitting on another limb. Should fall on the neighbors back fence tonight. Be my luck the pine tree just off my patio will fall over my house....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like we will have a small storm coming through tonight and tomorrow, Tropical Storm Imelda...I say small, it could possibly stall and get a lot stronger. Right now only 40 mph sustained winds, of course Harvey wasn't much more when it got here. Hopefully it zips through and just drops some needed rain and doesn't stick around for 5 days.

I know there will be some damage next door. Neighbor has a big rotten tree limb that is broken off and sitting on another limb. Should fall on the neighbors back fence tonight. Be my luck the pine tree just off my patio will fall over my house....LOL

I haven't heard of this storm.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like we will have a small storm coming through tonight and tomorrow, Tropical Storm Imelda...I say small, it could possibly stall and get a lot stronger. Right now only 40 mph sustained winds, of course Harvey wasn't much more when it got here. Hopefully it zips through and just drops some needed rain and doesn't stick around for 5 days.

It was named today. It is already being down graded as it has come on shore. No biggie at this time, we hope. Just some rain and a little breezy...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Hopefully it stays small Kiebers (thats not what she said) lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

It was named today. It is already being down graded as it has come on shore. No biggie at this time, we hope. Just some rain and a little breezy...

It is hurricane season.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Hopefully it stays small Kiebers (thats not what she said) lol.

I have nothing..... :sad:

:laugh:

Anonymous

I watched CNN briefly last night(I can only watch it briefly :beurk: ), but no mention of it.

kiebers

I watched CNN briefly last night(I can only watch it briefly :beurk: ), but no mention of it.

Still getting a little rain but that's about it. Pretty much a non event...LOL The center of the storm is pretty much right above my head right now. No major winds and only a light sprinkle of rain. Should rain most of the day. We needed the rain so all is good.

Anonymous

Still getting a little rain but that's about it. Pretty much a non event...LOL The center of the storm is pretty much right above my head right now. No major winds and only a light sprinkle of rain. Should rain most of the day. We needed the rain so all is good.

It's climate change, it's catastrophic and it's Trump's fault.

Anonymous

We've had too much rain this summer.