The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Louis Farrakhan of  Nation of islam did exactly that.  he called for the genocide of white people.  He is a repugnant person, but I don't want him silenced or punished.

If he is doing that and anybody is harmed, I would hope he is sued in a civil case at the very least.

The thing is Farrakhan and his minions have behaved themselves for years.  I can't remember a violent incident that they were involved in.  Black Lives matter OTOH is constantly involved in rioting, looting, beating people, and even murder.  Goes to show we need to put much more focus on past and present violent actions than on speech.

RW

When are you people going to get your race relations in order?  It's terribad down there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"When are you people going to get your race relations in order?  It's terribad down there.
When the left stops trying to stir up racial anger and paranoia to get votes.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/bd/e8/ccbde8deaedc76d2a43ba55c9abd19f8.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "RW"When are you people going to get your race relations in order?  It's terribad down there.

I don't like when politicians use race as a wedge issue..

It doesn't matter their party affiliation either.

RW

I just don't like it when politicians pander to racists because they count on their votes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"

I just don't like it when politicians pander to racists because they count on their votes.

Yes, I remember when Sanders and Hillary pandered to black lives matter to get their endorsement, (obama had them visit the white house) even though at many of BLMs riots...er I mean...protests, BLM members went around looking for white people to beat up.  Not to mention all the vandalism, destruction, looting, other beatings, arson, and police executions associated with black lives matter.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fd/72/c9/fd72c997d46058c0ee5279f3e0c0eef6--political-memes-politics.jpg">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"See, RW?

This is Wazzup's argument: do away with movie reviews.

Strawman fallacy-- Substituting a person's actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version.

You fail. :negative:

Sorry, dude, but, no, you fail. Thrice.

I was taking a jab at your post of September 1st 2017, 12:28 pm, in which you outlined all kinds of horrible things that will happen if political views such as RW's continue unopposed, including (but not limited to) having to sacrifice hurtful movie reviews.

I took a jab because your post was a prime example of a logical fallacy known as the Slippery Slope ("If we allow A, it will surely lead to Z.") People who say such things obviously can't reason their way out of a paper bag. That was Fail #1 on your part.

Fail #2: Out of cowardice, or perhaps your realization that what you said made you appear dumber than a doorknob, you deleted the post I was referencing in my comment.

Fail #3: In editing out your own idiocy, you curtailed your own freedom of speech. You have a mouth on you, but no balls, son.

Triple fail.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"

Strawman fallacy-- Substituting a person's actual position or argument with a distorted, exaggerated, or misrepresented version.

I was taking a jab at your post of September 1st 2017, 12:28 pm, in which you outlined all kinds of horrible things that will happen if political views such as RW's continue unopposed, including (but not limited to) having to sacrifice hurtful movie reviews.

I took a jab because your post was a prime example of a logical fallacy known as the Slippery Slope ("If we allow A, it will surely lead to Z.") People who say such things obviously can't reason their way out of a paper bag. That was Fail #1 on your part.

Fail #2: Out of cowardice, or perhaps your realization that what you said made you appear dumber than a doorknob, you deleted the post I was referencing in my comment.

Fail #3: In editing out your own idiocy, you curtailed your own freedom of speech. You have a mouth on you, but no balls, son.

Triple fail.

Triple of many fails.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Well, Blurt's one of the sharper posters on the board.

Respect.

RW

Quote from: "Harry"Well, Blurt's one of the sharper posters on the board.

Respect.

He sure is but these guys don't make it much of a challenge to get the better of them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blurt"

Triple fail.

Dumbest list ever :negative:

I never said that curbs on free speech would stop movie reviews.  YOU lied and made that up.

RW said we need speech laws to protect minorities feelings.

So I suggested a hypothetical--get rid of all negative speech that hurts anyone's feelings.

You, being a stupid minion, jumped in and turned it into a strawman argument.

you failed again.

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"RW said we need speech laws to protect minorities feelings.

No I didn't.

:crazy:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Again, RW, the antitotalibot is talking to itself.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Again, RW, the antitotalibot is talking to itself.

I actually find that really strange with these guys (SCOUSE).  There's this weird thing they do where they decide what your opinion is, post it, then disagree with it.  It's fucking weird.
Beware of Gaslighters!