The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

QuoteBTW Its not jews, its the left. They are milking Charlottesville for all its worth, in order to take away people's freedoms.

Strange eh? "Their supremacists" kill 100s and maim MANY 100s  on a regular basis and "if we talk abut it, it will hurt yer regs and make the bad ones want to do more killing"

yet

when a single trash who is not one of "their supremacists" does the very same thing  it's all they can talk about  .. .on & on & on & on & on & on & on.... making your case as quoted
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

As I pointed out, when American people do shitty things that other American people don't agree with, they don't sit silently by and let it happen.  They get in their faces with numbers because they have numbers, and they tell them to get back in their holes and shore up their sphere of influence.

Is this not EXACTLY what Islam needs to do within itself?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I see cc finally had this moved out of her blog space.  Too much discussion for that sub. :D

Good move on her part. This thread has nothing to do with the sub and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I see cc finally had this moved out of her blog space.  Too much discussion for that sub. :D

Good move on her part. This thread has nothing to do with the sub and shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Yeah talking about supremacy in a supremacy sub is terrible!  Stupid new guy thinking that sub was about anything other than Islam.  

Now there's an idea!  Rename it "Evil Islam" then new people won't get confused.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah talking about supremacy in a supremacy sub is terrible!  Stupid new guy thinking that sub was about anything other than Islam.  

Now there's an idea!  Rename it "Evil Islam" then new people won't get confused.

Yeah, Scouser and his stormfront pub pals are part of a global supremacist push. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Great detective work. Who would've thunk it.

RW

White global supremacy is real Shen Li.  The left are pushing their hate speech agenda on the world!    

I don't think you are taking this seriously.  :sneaky2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing to add here really except for the fact that what I have been saying all along has been proven.....  anything that the Jews don't like they censor.  They have been trying to take SF down for years, and they have finally managed it.  

Will it be permanent?  Unlikely, even if the main site remains down they will just use a different address, or even go underground onto the dark web, but one thing is for sure, like Mel said, we are not going to disappear.  Quite the opposite in fact, this is likely going to inflame the situation and drive more activism onto the streets and other useful ventures will be pursued rather than endlessly talking about the problem online. The time is here for direct action.  

Messy times ahead, believe me.

I'm not Jewish, but I don't like Stormfront..

But, forcing it to close is dumb.

Exactly right fash.

--------

BTW Its not jews, its the left.  They are milking Charlottesville for all its worth, in order to take away people's freedoms.

This is where Scouse is wrong. Most progs are not Jewish and not all Jews are progs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Yeah, Scouser and his stormfront pub pals are part of a global supremacist push. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Great detective work. Who would've thunk it.

Conflating the two is an insult to human intelligence.

cc

RW

Quote from: "cc""Evil Islam" .. hmmmm

Yeah not to be mistaken for good Islam which looks like this:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/9/1/16235172/muslim-groups-houston-harvey-relief-osteen-mosque">https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/9/1 ... een-mosque">https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/9/1/16235172/muslim-groups-houston-harvey-relief-osteen-mosque

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/170MIpJBy73zJmg_5yTMfG3wsQw=/0x0:3264x2448/920x613/filters:focal%281273x300:1795x822%29:format%28webp%29/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/56463347/IMG_5408.1504212685.jpeg">

And this:

QuoteThere are an estimated 250,000 Muslims who live across the Houston area, one of the most diverse cities in the country. Their mosques and charitable organizations were some of the first to open their doors during the disaster to offer supplies and shelter to their neighbors.

"Look, helping is a total no-brainer. You don't even have to discuss or debate it," said M.J. Khan, president of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston, who started to load up on fans, towels and bedding last weekend as the rain began to fall. "It's part of our faith and part of being human. I always feel that this is why God created human beings: for us to help each other."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-faith-survivors-rescue-storm-flooding-victims-a7925331.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 25331.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-faith-survivors-rescue-storm-flooding-victims-a7925331.html

But there is no room in your Supremacy blog...er sub for good deeds carried about by Muslims that offer some much needed perspective so...
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I wasn't serious above ffs

BTW - Everyone has always been totally free to post all they wish to help their causes  or to demonstrate bad acts and actors on the main site where it would be prominent.

But seems you never got it that the sub is specifically  about the "Global Supremacy" always a prominent part of a huge group of 1 1/2 billion followers directed by its instruction manuals

and about all types of acts and actions from the many violent attacks to the non violent organised and planned  Lawfare intimidation and modification of laws  toward the end of assisting Fundy Supremacism  

You see, humans are "people" ...  islam is not "people" .. it is an "entity"  .. an entity that instructs toward it's supremacy intentions, .... instructs hate for ALL non believers ... and especially instructs hate for gays  ... instructs hate for black "raisonheads"  .... instructs second class roles for women (it's called misogyny in some circles), .... instructs blatant lying when it assists allah's ultimate objectives ...  instructs (and blesses) violence when employed to help its ultimate purpose  .

and it explains in detail how every self-chosen role in its own way (from "settler" to leader to fundy mentor to jihadist and everything in between)  ultimately serves that end

and it does all of these page after page  .. from cover to cover

RW

Quote from: "cc"I wasn't serious above ffs

BTW - Everyone has always been totally free to post all they wish to help their causes  or to demonstrate bad acts and actors on the main site where it would be prominent.

But seems you never got it that the sub is specifically  about the "Global Supremacy" always a prominent part of a huge group of 1 1/2 billion followers directed by its instruction manuals

and about all types of acts and actions from the many violent attacks to the non violent organised and planned  Lawfare intimidation and modification of laws  toward the end of assisting Fundy Supremacism  

and about how every role in its own way (from "settler" to leader to fundy mentor to jihadist and everything in between)  ultimately serves that end

You seem to forget that *I* created that sub which was called "Extremism" before you hijacked it with your gibberish title that is intended to obscure the fact that it's a place to shit on Islam.  That's what it's been since you took it over, to the point that other posters left because of the control and censorship.  It's your blog about Evil Islam.  I say that because you aren't interested in discussion, debate, dissension or otherwise.  You seem to want it to be an echo chamber and that's exactly what it's become.  

I can assure you as the creator of said sub, it was never the intention for it to be "owned" by anyone and if I thought for one second you were going to turn it into some exclusive club for head bobbers, I never would have created it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

So .. the public needs to know ... are they up and running again? ... or not?

For sure Gaagle will never tell anyone if they are

Scouse??

Harry

There's a backdoor way to access the site by bypassing your internet provider's DNS, and using SF's IP, but it's a bit too technical for most would-be Nazis.

It's effectively blocked, with active users down from thousands to double digits, howling into the wind at the edge of the internet.

cc

Now that would be very entertaining to hear ac_smile

That said, I'm guessin the outfit that runs the site will find a site host  or become their own host with another domain name... and they will have an email list to get the new url out.

I'm curious how the domain level can stop any people. If they can do that on their own without a strong court order, everyone needs to be concerned for the future

I'm don't quite get what the user's provider could have to do with it. I suspect few, if any internet providers  would stop people at that whole other level