The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Putting up straw men is the only way they can make headway in a lost cause.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blurt"Putting up straw men is the only way they can make headway in a lost cause.

Nice projection dr. Freud. :001_rolleyes:

is this what RW does when she loses an argument?  call in her minion to come and back her up?  

Its like watching a circus of the mentally challenged.  Send in the clowns.    :roll:

RW

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Blurt"Putting up straw men is the only way they can make headway in a lost cause.

is this what RW does when she loses an argument?  call in her minion to come and back her up?  

Its like watching a circus of the mentally challenged.  Send in the clowns.    :roll:

Maybe it's what I'd do...if I lost an argument.  :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Ad hominem now?

You're really racking up the proofs of your inability to formulate and defend an argument.

Classic troll material.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

It's a good thing Stormfront is off line!

Finally those Nazi's will die and disappear!

Job well done!

Blurt

Well, no, they won't die and disappear.

Not if they're as resiliently clueless as you are, Melski.

How's things, my gravel-hoarding friend?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Nothing to add here really except for the fact that what I have been saying all along has been proven.....  anything that the Jews don't like they censor.  They have been trying to take SF down for years, and they have finally managed it.  

Will it be permanent?  Unlikely, even if the main site remains down they will just use a different address, or even go underground onto the dark web, but one thing is for sure, like Mel said, we are not going to disappear.  Quite the opposite in fact, this is likely going to inflame the situation and drive more activism onto the streets and other useful ventures will be pursued rather than endlessly talking about the problem online. The time is here for direct action.  

Messy times ahead, believe me.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blurt"Again, RW, the antitotalibot is talking to itself.

I actually find that really strange with these guys (SCOUSE).  There's this weird thing they do where they decide what your opinion is, post it, then disagree with it.  It's fucking weird.

I don't use alts you cloth eared bint.  

Does your hubby never wheel you outside?  Try getting a bit of fresh air now and then, rather than being online 24/7.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing to add here really except for the fact that what I have been saying all along has been proven.....  anything that the Jews don't like they censor.  They have been trying to take SF down for years, and they have finally managed it.  

Will it be permanent?  Unlikely, even if the main site remains down they will just use a different address, or even go underground onto the dark web, but one thing is for sure, like Mel said, we are not going to disappear.  Quite the opposite in fact, this is likely going to inflame the situation and drive more activism onto the streets and other useful ventures will be pursued rather than endlessly talking about the problem online. The time is here for direct action.  

I'm not Jewish, but I don't like Stormfront..

But, forcing it to close is dumb.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing to add here really except for the fact that what I have been saying all along has been proven.....  anything that the Jews don't like they censor.  They have been trying to take SF down for years, and they have finally managed it.  

I'm not Jewish, but I don't like Stormfront..

But, forcing it to close is dumb.

Exactly right fash.

--------

BTW Its not jews, its the left.  They are milking Charlottesville for all its worth, in order to take away people's freedoms.

RW

It's the Jews!

It's the left!

It's the Joooooooos!

It's the leftardssssss!

HAHAHA!

Wazzup is your doppelgänger SCOUSE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I see cc finally had this moved out of her blog space.  Too much discussion for that sub. :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I do want to point out that this is what white people do when we have shithead groups in our midst.  We don't sit quietly by while other people spread hatred.  They show up with their guns and are sent home to make testy videos on their blogs.  Then that gets taken away because we don't support it as a society.

We do exactly what Islam needs to do with its extremists.  They need to throw Islamists out of their communities and let them stand alone just like we've done with these KKK, neo-Nazi dipshits because there's no place in civil society for their intolerance and hatred.

So while people bitch about how evil the left is, it's this exact tactic that so many people complain isn't happening where it should.

Oh irony, you are a cruel mistress.
Beware of Gaslighters!

realgrimm

Quote from: "RW"I do want to point out that this is what white people do when we have shithead groups in our midst.  We don't sit quietly by while other people spread hatred.  They show up with their guns and are sent home to make testy videos on their blogs.  Then that gets taken away because we don't support it as a society.

We do exactly what Islam needs to do with its extremists.  They need to throw Islamists out of their communities and let them stand alone just like we've done with these KKK, neo-Nazi dipshits because there's no place in civil society for their intolerance and hatred.

So while people bitch about how evil the left is, it's this exact tactic that so many people complain isn't happening where it should.

Oh irony, you are a cruel mistress.

Better brush it under a rug then hide it from the masses and hope it goes away , ...or maybe just maybe you can grow a thick skin and appreciate that it's out there and learn from it.. even  Sun Tzu says "keep your friends close but your enemies closer"... if you are so against their teachings and ideologies wouldn't it be a step forward to allow all platforms and try to construct or build a common place .. to exclude a culture is a deafening act and actually pretty detrimental for any long term resolve

RW

I'm merely talking about them ridding their wolves from their own midst.
Beware of Gaslighters!