News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Why do Jews Continuously Promote Mass Immigration?

Started by Aryan, October 03, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Also Dennis Prager, David Horowoitz and pam Gellar among several others are anti Muslim immigration.  They are Jewish.

Yes, as I said before, they are Zionist Neo Cons.  These people concentrate solely on Islam while ignoring all the other problems which open borders and left wing policies bring.

So if someone is Jew there is no possible way for them to be on the correct side of anything.

If they are FOR Muslim immigration they're bad, if they are AGAINST Muslim immigration they're still bad.

heads I win, tails you lose.

Aryan

Also Dennis Prager, David Horowoitz and pam Gellar among several others are anti Muslim immigration.  They are Jewish.

Yes, as I said before, they are Zionist Neo Cons.  These people concentrate solely on Islam while ignoring all the other problems which open borders and left wing policies bring.

So if someone is Jew there is no possible way for them to be on the correct side of anything.

If they are FOR Muslim immigration they're bad, if they are AGAINST Muslim immigration they're still bad.

heads I win, tails you lose.

Do you know any Jews who are genuinely pro white?  Any that vehemently oppose the white genocide which is currently taking place in Europe and the US?  

I don't. The only ones I see who are prominent on the political scene anywhere are leftists and ones who claim to be on the right, but all they do is focus on Islam.  They point blank refuse to condemn the LBGT brigade, Jewish monopoly and control of the mainstream media, or the fact that miscegenation has been shamelessly promoted, clearly with the motive of displacing and replacing white Europeans in their homelands.  The reason they focus on Islam is because they want the sheeple to concentrate all their efforts on opposing a symptom of the disease rather than the source. Islam, as I have said many times before, is not the root of the problem.

Just consider for a moment how many Jewish lobby groups there are and the amount of power and influence which they have.....  In fact, why on earth do these groups  even exist??! Can you imagine a lobby group for white Europeans?   Nope me neither. Yet here we are in 2017, being manipulated and dictated to by a cabal of uber wealthy, psychotic, nation-wrecking Jews, something which we have been warned about countless  times throughout history by various different historical figures, but yet most people are still oblivious to it all, regardless of the evidence presented to them.

Twenty Dollars

Jews are white. Duh. Pretty sure most know this?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So who is Twenty Dollars really?

Really want to know?

Anonymous

Do you know any Jews who are genuinely pro white?

I've never met any Caucasian, Ashkenazi Jew, Dutch, Italian, Polish or anything else that fits your definition of being pro white.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jews are white. Duh. Pretty sure most know this?

You don't even know how to tie your own shoe laces.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I've never met any Caucasian, Ashkenazi Jew, Dutch, Italian, Polish or anything else that fits your definition of being pro white.

What, so the ones you've met are anticipating and ready to embrace their looming extinction?

Anonymous

What, so the ones you've met are anticipating and ready to embrace their looming extinction?

Like I said SCOUSE, I have never met any Caucasian besides you who worries about that..

And I have European in-laws.

Anonymous

Scouse labours under the delusion that he is typical of whites or any other human beings.

Twenty Dollars

I live in the tropics, and mostly wear flip flops. Besides us Jews are all rich.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I live in the tropics, and mostly wear flip flops. Besides us Jews are all rich.

You are Italian, not Jewish.

Aryan

Like I said SCOUSE, I have never met any Caucasian besides you who worries about that..

And I have European in-laws.

That's unfortunate. I would say that there is a good chance that nobody has sat them down and explained to them what is going to happen in the future unless something is done.  

The chances are that their views would change if they became enlightened.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He's one of those creepy converts. His ex wife still carries his foreskin around in her purse.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse labours under the delusion that he is typical of whites or any other human beings.

Somehow I doubt you would be happy if Korea was being overrun with foreigners to the point where native Koreans faced being a minority in their own country in the not so distant future.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Best to discuss thinks you know about. Don't you think?