News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why do Jews Continuously Promote Mass Immigration?

Started by Aryan, October 03, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Do you know any Jews who are genuinely pro white?

I've never met any Caucasian, Ashkenazi Jew, Dutch, Italian, Polish or anything else that fits your definition of being pro white.

What, so the ones you've met are anticipating and ready to embrace their looming extinction?

Like I said SCOUSE, I have never met any Caucasian besides you who worries about that..

And I have European in-laws.

That's unfortunate. I would say that there is a good chance that nobody has sat them down and explained to them what is going to happen in the future unless something is done.  

The chances are that their views would change if they became enlightened.

And vice versa if you became enlightened.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jews are white. Duh. Pretty sure most know this?

You don't even know how to tie your own shoe laces.

I live in the tropics, and mostly wear flip flops. Besides us Jews are all rich.

You are Italian, not Jewish.

Best to discuss thinks you know about. Don't you think?

Methinks thou art a dunce.

Aryan

I've never met any Caucasian, Ashkenazi Jew, Dutch, Italian, Polish or anything else that fits your definition of being pro white.

What, so the ones you've met are anticipating and ready to embrace their looming extinction?

Like I said SCOUSE, I have never met any Caucasian besides you who worries about that..

That's unfortunate. I would say that there is a good chance that nobody has sat them down and explained to them what is going to happen in the future unless something is done.  

And vice versa if you became enlightened.

Our definitions of the word seem a little different.   :icon_wink:

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Jews are white. Duh. Pretty sure most know this?

You don't even know how to tie your own shoe laces.

I live in the tropics, and mostly wear flip flops. Besides us Jews are all rich.

You are Italian, not Jewish.

Best to discuss thinks you know about. Don't you think?

Methinks thou art a dunce.

He won't understand that IHJ, you'll have to dumb it down a bit....

Anonymous

Do you not concern yourself at all about real issues that affect us all like taxation, the economy, jobs, deb/deficits?

If not, maybe should sit you down and explain to you these are the issues that affect you most directly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse labours under the delusion that he is typical of whites or any other human beings.

Somehow I doubt you would be happy if Korea was being overrun with foreigners to the point where native Koreans faced being a minority in their own country in the not so distant future.

For the umpteenth time, I don't live in  Korea. I haven't lived there since I was two years old. It's an alien culture to me.

But,  since we are discussing  the ROK, they are facing the same demographic problems the West is with low birth rates and an aging population. They too have turned to immigration to meet it's  employment needs.

ver the past decade or so, the Republic of Korea (South Korea) has come to grips with an impending demographic crisis by systematically beginning to open itself to immigration. Faced with an aging population and fertility rates too low to meet the country's demand for workers, South Korea has gradually implemented a number of policies in recent years to relax its strict controls on immigration, tackle illegal immigration, and attract foreign workers. These efforts have begun to pay off: At the end of 2015, the country counted nearly 1.5 million registered foreign nationals, just under 3 percent of the population of 51.5 million. This represents an increase of 235 percent over the 438,000 registered foreign nationals at the end of 2003.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/south-korea-carefully-tests-waters-immigration-focus-temporary-workers">http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/ ... ry-workers">http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/south-korea-carefully-tests-waters-immigration-focus-temporary-workers

Aryan

Do you not concern yourself at all about real issues that affect us all like taxation, the economy, jobs, deb/deficits?

If not, maybe should sit you down and explain to you these are the issues that affect you most directly.

Of course I do, but you do realise that those sort of issues are completely out of our hands?

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Scouse labours under the delusion that he is typical of whites or any other human beings.

Somehow I doubt you would be happy if Korea was being overrun with foreigners to the point where native Koreans faced being a minority in their own country in the not so distant future.

For the umpteenth time, I don't live in  Korea. I haven't lived there since I was two years old. It's an alien culture to me.

But,  since we are discussing  the ROK, they are facing the same demographic problems the West is with low birth rates and an aging population. They too have turned to immigration to meet it's  employment needs.

ver the past decade or so, the Republic of Korea (South Korea) has come to grips with an impending demographic crisis by systematically beginning to open itself to immigration. Faced with an aging population and fertility rates too low to meet the country's demand for workers, South Korea has gradually implemented a number of policies in recent years to relax its strict controls on immigration, tackle illegal immigration, and attract foreign workers. These efforts have begun to pay off: At the end of 2015, the country counted nearly 1.5 million registered foreign nationals, just under 3 percent of the population of 51.5 million. This represents an increase of 235 percent over the 438,000 registered foreign nationals at the end of 2003.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/south-korea-carefully-tests-waters-immigration-focus-temporary-workers">http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/ ... ry-workers">http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/south-korea-carefully-tests-waters-immigration-focus-temporary-workers

''In fact, without foreign labor, coming chiefly from China and Southeast Asian countries,''

So this immigration is coming from other Asian countries, not Africa or Europe. See the difference between what is taking place there and what is happening in European countries?  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

''In fact, without foreign labor, coming chiefly from China and Southeast Asian countries,''

So this immigration is coming from other Asian countries, not Africa or Europe. See the difference between what is taking place there and what is happening in European countries?  :icon_wink:

There are Africans and ethnic Russians in Korea.

Aryan

There are Africans and ethnic Russians in Korea.

Somehow I doubt that Korea will have been expected to take in tens of thousands of so called 'refugees'  under the guise of a 'migrant crisis'.  

A 5 yr old kid could see through the thinly veiled bullshit and obvious agenda taking place in white countries....

Anonymous

Somehow I doubt that Korea will have been expected to take in tens of thousands of so called 'refugees'  under the guise of a 'migrant crisis'.  

A 5 yr old kid could see through the thinly veiled bullshit and obvious agenda taking place in white countries....

South Korea's situation is not the same as Western countries..

If the North Korean government fell, South Korea could have million refugees crossing into the South possibly bankrupting the country.

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe make it a single Korea again for crying out loud. Just look at the two Germanies. Thank God that East and West nonsense is over.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Maybe make it a single Korea again for crying out loud. Just look at the two Germanies. Thank God that East and West nonsense is over.

I think KIm Jong UN is not onboard with that.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Also Dennis Prager, David Horowoitz and pam Gellar among several others are anti Muslim immigration.  They are Jewish.

Yes, as I said before, they are Zionist Neo Cons.  These people concentrate solely on Islam while ignoring all the other problems which open borders and left wing policies bring.

So if someone is Jew there is no possible way for them to be on the correct side of anything.

If they are FOR Muslim immigration they're bad, if they are AGAINST Muslim immigration they're still bad.

heads I win, tails you lose.

Do you know any Jews who are genuinely pro white?  Any that vehemently oppose the white genocide which is currently taking place in Europe and the US?  

I don't. The only ones I see who are prominent on the political scene anywhere are leftists and ones who claim to be on the right, but all they do is focus on Islam.  They point blank refuse to condemn the LBGT brigade, Jewish monopoly and control of the mainstream media, or the fact that miscegenation has been shamelessly promoted, clearly with the motive of displacing and replacing white Europeans in their homelands.  The reason they focus on Islam is because they want the sheeple to concentrate all their efforts on opposing a symptom of the disease rather than the source. Islam, as I have said many times before, is not the root of the problem.

Just consider for a moment how many Jewish lobby groups there are and the amount of power and influence which they have.....  In fact, why on earth do these groups  even exist??! Can you imagine a lobby group for white Europeans?   Nope me neither. Yet here we are in 2017, being manipulated and dictated to by a cabal of uber wealthy, psychotic, nation-wrecking Jews, something which we have been warned about countless  times throughout history by various different historical figures, but yet most people are still oblivious to it all, regardless of the evidence presented to them.
 I don;t know about Pam Gellar But I know very well Dennis Prager is deadset against PC antiwhite nonsense.

Here's an example http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431393/white-privilege-myth-reality">http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... th-reality">http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431393/white-privilege-myth-reality

Same with Ben Shapiro who is a rising star.

David Horowitz wrote this book

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0405/3281/products/hatingwhitney_grande.png?v=1397487904">

So no that is not true at all that they are only in it for Israel, far from it.

The real battle is ideological, not religion or race based, its is left vs right, not Jew vs gentile.

Aryan

I find it extremely hard to trust any Jew, because I know their nature and how they perceive us non Jews.  This Horowitz fella looks promising, however it immediately sets alarm bells ringing that both his parents were Communists.  Also he appears to have ample funding, something which most Zionists have, and it normally comes from corrupt sources....

I found this opinion piece on the guy, which I find myself agreeing with for the most part.

Back in the 1960's, Horowitz was editor of /Ramparts Magazine/, a pillar of the New Left, but he saw the light, embraced what became "Neo-Conservatism" and is now a dedicated and inspired "anti Communist."

In essence, he switched from being a dupe of the Communist wing of the Masonic conspiracy to being an agent of its Zionist wing, which explains his ample funding.

Both Communism and Zionism are Masonic cults. The Red Star and Star of David are Masonic occult symbols. Most Communist and Zionist leaders are Freemasons.

Freemasonry is an instrument of the London-based cabal of central bankers who wish to translate their control over our credit into political and cultural hegemony. They are building a one-world dictatorship and religion called the New World Order under the guise of "globalization."

http://www.rense.com/general63/makowthehypocrisyof.htm">http://www.rense.com/general63/makowthehypocrisyof.htm

I will keep an open mind though, thanks for bringing the guy to my attention.