Replies: 10329
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:05:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

So...you’re back to doctoring/altering my threads

Started by JOE, October 25, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....that's the only way the folk here at the blue Cashew can win an argument.

By lying cheating and deleting threads of people they don't like.

Fashionista, you call yourself a Christian but how very in Christian like that you either engage in such deceitful activities or else condone them.

Shame on you

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"....that's the only way the folk here at the blue Cashew can win an argument.

Fashionista, you call yourself a Christian but how very in Christian like that you either engage in such deceitful activities or else condone them.

Shame on you

I guess it depends on how offensive she may consider your thread titles or posts. It is her forum and she can do whatever the hell she wants to. Lots of ways to not have edits or deletions done. But you know that and purposely do what you can to have those things happen so you can then turn around and cry about it. Funny, even before I was a mod and at all the places I have posted at, I have never had my content edited or deleted unless it was me that did it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"One of us mods stated that forums such as these ought not to be a democracy, but he actually goes beyond that and actively cheats.

Hey J0E,

Do you remember that pm of mine that you posted on the forum, and I called you everything in the book and have held a grudge ever since?

Do you remember the point of that pm?

It was that these private forums are not a democracy. Never have been and never will be.

There is no Internet Forum Constitution that forums have to adhere to.

Do you remember moving a thread out of your forum that was placed in the correct place in your forum per your stated rules?

Do you remember the rest of us tearing you a new asshole over doing that?

You must because when another thread was created about the same subject matter you let it stay.

Your posts drip with condescension and implied truths with no humor, and you wonder why you are disliked by someone.

Clues seem to be harder than ever for some to get.

edit:

Damn J0E you had your BC thread deleted elsewhere...  :c0204:  :c0204:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I saw what Joe posted. I would have given him a week off for that highly offensive thread . That belongs in Forbidden Polka if it's permissible at all.

Now he's whining about it.  What a boring troll. ac_boring

cc

He was never likable, but lately his true slimebag is  coming out.

I suppose as people ignore the attention whore the  more it tries to up the ante ?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "cc"He was never likable, but lately his true slimebag is  coming out.

I suppose as people ignore the attention whore the  more it tries to up the ante ?

Could very well be....

Zetsu

Joe you need to understand the reason why people hardly ever agrees or is convince by you.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He was never likable, but lately his true slimebag is  coming out.

It looks that way..

He posted a disgusting thread and if it happens again it will be deleted and a time out given to JOE.

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"....that's the only way the folk here at the blue Cashew can win an argument.

Shame on you

I guess it depends on how offensive she may consider your thread titles or posts. It is her forum and she can do whatever the hell she wants to. Lots of ways to not have edits or deletions done. But you know that and purposely do what you can to have those things happen so you can then turn around and cry about it. Funny, even before I was a mod and at all the places I have posted at, I have never had my content edited or deleted unless it was me that did it.

Well Kahbuzz, One thing I have never done is alter the actual contents of any post or thread in any forum or sub forum I've ever moderated. But I've seen this practice employed in this forum. And I've seen this practice employed in this forum.

Admittedly, I have Moved posts into different categories which I thought appropriate yes, but no alterations. I did however delete spam advertising fake products or services in order to protect the integrity of the forum/sub forum itself.

So perhaps you don't, but I believe in a modicum if free speech as opposed to outright interference in a a thread. I suppose Your version of a forum is for a judge to side with one party by obstructing the proceedings and purposely tearing up the evidence so the other party can't get a fair trial.

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"One of us mods stated that forums such as these ought not to be a democracy, but he actually goes beyond that and actively cheats.

Hey J0E,

Do you remember that pm of mine that you posted on the forum, and I called you everything in the book and have held a grudge ever since?

Do you remember the point of that pm?

It was that these private forums are not a democracy. Never have been and never will be.

There is no Internet Forum Constitution that forums have to adhere to.

Do you remember moving a thread out of your forum that was placed in the correct place in your forum per your stated rules?

Do you remember the rest of us tearing you a new asshole over doing that?

You must because when another thread was created about the same subject matter you let it stay.

Your posts drip with condescension and implied truths with no humor, and you wonder why you are disliked by someone.

Clues seem to be harder than ever for some to get.

edit:

Damn J0E you had your BC thread deleted elsewhere...  :c0204:  :c0204:

I vaguely remember that incident. And you sent me a four letter profanity indicating how mayed ya were at me, Kahbuzzz. It was funnih man. And talk about holding a grudge. You got the memory of an elephant, man ! lol!

Yeah I moved that particular thread into an art sub forum with the permission of it's owner because I felt it belonged there and not mine. And you seemed to interpret its content as 'art'. I believe you had this peculiar obsession about posting photos of plants or trees shaped like human genitalia. However there was at that time, an art sub forum which more appropriately fit that purpose.

And you and M IMi raised a big stink about it claiming that such an action constituted censorship. Yet the actual contents of the thread nor the posts in it were never altered. You and M IMI were allowed to post to your hearts delight. In fact your friend M imi who was so reluctant to post on my sub forum was emboldened to contribute to that thread where she had not prior to it being moved. Therefore if her ability to express herself had been compromised, then she would not have benn able to make additions to It. So she in fact contradicted herself by making spurious claims that she had been 'censored'.

I suppose what I should have done in order to satisfy your compulsive need to post facsimiles of human genitalia was to keep a locked copy of the original in my sub forum, moved it to the trash, and then transferred contents of the replicated copy to the art sub forum so that you could post to your hearts delight.

Would this formality have satsfied you greatly, K?

kiebers

No worries J0E, I still think you are a scum bag. That will never change.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Joe gives gay men a bad name.

And I suppose you're a poster boy for Recovering Alcoholics?

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Another predictable deflection. ac_boring

Well you keep insisting that I deflect and yet all you do is make ad hominem attacks on others while never registering a constructive comment about the topic of the op. So the reality is you deflect more than anyone else

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview