Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Congratulation Houston Astros

Started by kiebers, November 02, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Congrats to the Houston Astros. The 2017 World Series Champions.

:3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :416:  :hapydancsmil:  :20utj4j_th:  :23tfup5:  :23tfup5:  :wootsmiley:  :wootsmiley:  :soinlove:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Congrats to the Houston Astros. The 2017 World Series Champions.

:3cheerleader:  :3cheerleader:  :416:  :hapydancsmil:  :20utj4j_th:  :23tfup5:  :23tfup5:  :wootsmiley:  :wootsmiley:  :soinlove:

I don't follow baseball, but congrats to the Astros. I guess there will be a parade in Houston.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Congrats to the Houston Astros. The 2017 World Series Champions.

I'm very happy for the residents of Houston..

Did you watch the game at home or go out to watch it kiebers?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Saw the beginning at the restaurant but actually I didn't have a great feeling about the game. Houston sports teams have a tendency to make it to the top then fall down. So I figured if I tried to not watch it we would win. So I pretty much tried to not watch. It worked...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Saw the beginning at the restaurant but actually I didn't have a great feeling about the game. Houston sports teams have a tendency to make it to the top then fall down. So I figured if I tried to not watch it we would win. So I pretty much tried to not watch. It worked...LOL

I should try that with the Calgary Flames.

Anonymous

kiebers

I heard that Minute Maid park was standing room only to watch the game on the big screen. Seats behind and under the screen were vacant but there was a helluva crowd there. Parade is tomorrow. Houston ISD is closing school for the day. Not sure our district is closing yet but they may. Going to be a crazy day in Houston tomorrow.

Not sure if anyone saw it but Carlos Correa (shortstop) proposed to his girlfriend. He is now engaged to a former Miss Texas.

">

kiebers

That video was posted without video tags and it worked. Interesting

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I heard that Minute Maid park was standing room only to watch the game on the big screen. Seats behind and under the screen were vacant but there was a helluva crowd there. Parade is tomorrow. Houston ISD is closing school for the day. Not sure our district is closing yet but they may. Going to be a crazy day in Houston tomorrow.

Not sure if anyone saw it but Carlos Correa (shortstop) proposed to his girlfriend. He is now engaged to a former Miss Texas.

">

Yes,I  heard  about  it. I am a Jays  fan. But, since they were not in it, it was any team, but the Dodgers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"That video was posted without video tags and it worked. Interesting

I think I have videos on display again.

Anonymous

I could see videos before. I still can.

kiebers

Fans were in a parking garage watching the parade and a woman dropped her hat. Fans helped return it.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Fans were in a parking garage watching the parade and a woman dropped her hat. Fans helped return it.

">

Did you attend the parade kiebers?

kiebers

No way. Entirely too many going. Quite a few didn't even make it. They opened up NRG (Texans) stadium parking so people could catch the light rail into downtown. Twenty minutes before the parade was going to start, there was a line in two directions that was over 2 miles long each.

Print
User actions