Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

my phone died

Started by Berry Sweet, December 02, 2017, 07:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Is it in the $500 range?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is it in the $500 range?

Yup.

Berry Sweet

How memory are we looking at to have a decent phone?  Or unless I place my memory card in there?

Berry Sweet

What do you like about it?

Angry White Male

It's a good phone.  It comes with 22 Gigs of available memory, which is more that I need.  However, you can upgrade that if you want.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What do you like about it?

It's well built, and has good battery life.  External speaker is good enough also.

This is my work environment (I have since cleaned my back window.  Didn't realize how dirty it was until I tried to film through it):

">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Just wondering Berry do you have budget range you can tell us or what do you usually use the phone for.  This way it'll be easier to find one that suits your needs.

$500 max.  I generally use for texting and some phone calls.  I use gps A LOT, I cant live without it!  I also play some games and I want something with a decent camera...I use my phone for pics a lot...I cant afford to get a super duper camera right now.

Think an iphone SE for about $270 USD on amazon would be a good option, they have really good cameras that takes more realistic pics with better natural colouring compared to the Samsung S7 edge that I'm using, but if you'd like photoshop pics then Samsung's better.  Plus they have more quality apps and games compared to Android.  The main downside is the phone only have a 4 inch screen which might be too small for today's web browsing and other heavy task stuff.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Ya, the A5 has a 5.2" screen...  but will still fit in my pocket.