The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Alright Berry! What phone do you want?

Started by Angry White Male, December 08, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

I am not niggardly!

This was a decent year for me.  A few of the bums I know, have received a small Christmas gift from me now, even though those bums, they deserve nothing!

I even brought the turbanhead guards some Whiskey.

Angry White Male

Remember, I have no immediate family left here anymore, and even more distant relatives here in this country, I can count on one hand.

No kids...  No child support...  No alimony payments...  Mortgage paid off...  100% debt free...

With a positive return on investments, and a fairly busy work year, I never hesitate to throw a little cash around at Christmas time, for those that I feel could use it.

Bricktop

Do you not feel that offering charity might be seen as condescending?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you not feel that offering charity might be seen as condescending?

Then it is within her right to decline the offer.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you not feel that offering charity might be seen as condescending?

It was Berry that first asked Mel to buy her a new smartphone, now Berry doesn't know what to do, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Her phone is broken, I offered to help then.  A week or more has passed, and she still doesn't have phone, so I am willing to help.

It is her decision as to whether or not to accept my offer.

Joe took my $500 Amazon gift card.  The forum hag Mimi did nothing buy chastise my decision by not giving it to charity instead.

How I spend my money is up to me, and an individual is always free to decline any and all offers I make.

Anonymous

It definitely is.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"It definitely is.

Oh really?

Maybe in Chinese culture, but White people often attempt to do nice things for people they don't know, with nothing expected in return.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I wonder which phone Berry will pick.

Ace will give her one of his spare trademark phones.

A Melberry.

Like a Blackberry but it's white and rings off the hook constantly over nothing.

Lol   :MG_216:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It definitely is.

In one of the threads I remember Berry asked Mel to buy her a new phone saying she was serious, now Mel's only fulfilling her wishes.  ac_drinks

Angry White Male

I SMASHED my last fucking BlackBerry into the pavement, in a fit of rage, after it dropped too many calls.  That one was a business call, and that was the last time...

I smashed it so hard, it wouldn't turn on, which meant I had to rebuild my contacts list from scratch.  I now have hard copy list of contacts...

I did like the physical keyboard, though.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"In one of the threads I remember Berry asked Mel to buy her a new phone saying she was serious, now Mel's only fulfilling her wishes.  ac_drinks

No good deed goes unpunished...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I SMASHED my last fucking BlackBerry into the pavement, in a fit of rage, after it dropped too many calls.  That one was a business call, and that was the last time...

I smashed it so hard, it wouldn't turn on, which meant I had to rebuild my contacts list from scratch.  I now have hard copy list of contacts...

I did like the physical keyboard, though.

Take it easy bro, I too sometimes go through some very intense moments, but before I let my stress gets the best of me, I know the first thing I need to do is calm down, been through some regrettable moments too and dun want it to happen again, instead I just close my eyes and breath in and exhale out all that stress and negative thoughts.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Zetsu"In one of the threads I remember Berry asked Mel to buy her a new phone saying she was serious, now Mel's only fulfilling her wishes.  ac_drinks

No good deed goes unpunished...

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"Take it easy bro, I too sometimes go through some very intense moments, but before I let my stress gets the best of me, I know the first thing I need to do is calm down, been through some regrettable moments too and dun want it to happen again, instead I just close my eyes and breath in and exhale out all that stress and negative thoughts.

It was dropping calls for months, and I wanted to smash it for months.

It felt good taking care of the problem.  Only wish I'd done it sooner.  Happy with the Samsung now, but I did like physical keyboard.

I cannot run business with phone that drops calls all the time.