Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Alright Berry! What phone do you want?

Started by Angry White Male, December 08, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you not feel that offering charity might be seen as condescending?

It definitely is.

In one of the threads I remember Berry asked Mel to buy her a new phone saying she was serious, now Mel's only fulfilling her wishes.  ac_drinks

I saw that too, but I think that was for entertainment purposes.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Do you not feel that offering charity might be seen as condescending?

It definitely is.

In one of the threads I remember Berry asked Mel to buy her a new phone saying she was serious, now Mel's only fulfilling her wishes.  ac_drinks

I saw that too, but I think that was for entertainment purposes.

Lol who knows, maybe Berry does want a present from Mel.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

I made the offer.  If she doesn't want it, I'll save myself $500, and she can remain phoneless.  Doesn't matter to me!

Angry White Male

Ace is actually a very generous guy, that takes good care of the people around him, without asking for a thing back in return, ever...

Ace does not ask for 'favours,' nor does he ask for 'help.'

THIS is why every single ex that I've had, now regrets their decision to walk, and attempts to come back.  They thought they could find better...  they could not, but that is not my problem.

It puts me in a position that I don't want to be put in.

Family can be just as bad, but there is a limit also, where they must be cut off, to the point of no-contact, or at least limited contact...

Frood

She's not going to give you a mailing address, Ace.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She's not going to give you a mailing address, Ace.  :001_rolleyes:

You make it sound like I care...  I don't!

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

You make it sound like I care...  I don't!

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS BERRY!

I MUST BUY YOU A PHONE CUZ I DON'T CARRRRRRRRRRE!!!!

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

OK!

I see this is a foreign concept to some posters.

You know, just giving something to someone around Christmas?

Unreal...

Angry White Male

Frood

Maybe you're a loveless substance abuser who brags about things he doesn't have the capacity to understand, earn, or invest in under the guise of securing the digits of online women he couldn't otherwise interest in a face to face meet.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She's not going to give you a mailing address, Ace.  :001_rolleyes:

That's for sure.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe you're a loveless substance abuser who brags about things he doesn't have the capacity to understand, earn, or invest in under the guise of securing the digits of online women he couldn't otherwise interest in a face to face meet.

You think I made the offer in order to befriend Berry?

It is well known that I have ZERO interest in women with kids.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't believe you Mel.

What you believe is of no consequence to me.

Whether Berry takes the phone or not, is of no consequence to me.

An offer was made, and it can either be taken, or it can be refused.  Again, of no consequence to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe you're a loveless substance abuser who brags about things he doesn't have the capacity to understand, earn, or invest in under the guise of securing the digits of online women he couldn't otherwise interest in a face to face meet.

You think I made the offer in order to befriend Berry?

It is well known that I have ZERO interest in women with kids.

You say that.