The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seeing pictures of other posters

Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Always amazes me.

You develop a picture in your head prior according to comments they've made then suddenly it's like 'wow, she's prettier than I imagined' or 'hey piggy, push yourself away from the table once in awhile'.

Discuss
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Zetsu

Yea, post a pic of yourself Dinky  ac_biggrin
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

I'm not comfortable doing so in my profession.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Why not Dinky?  Are  you afraid of proving yourself to be a man?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not comfortable doing so in my profession.

:roll:

You fuckhead..."profession"!!!!

Drug dealing isn't a profession. You just don't want the good men of Victoria Police to track you down.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Drug dealing isn't a profession. You just don't want the good men of Victoria Police to track you down.

Lmao  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, post a pic of yourself Dinky  ac_biggrin

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not Dinky?  Are  you afraid of proving yourself to be a man?

Impossible

I don't like my pics out because it can effect employment.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Why not Dinky?  Are  you afraid of proving yourself to be a man?

Impossible

I don't like my pics out because it can effect employment.

Hmm how come?  I'm sure your boss won't fire you just b/c you post on an forum.

Frood

You're accusing me of drug dealing after I said I don't like putting pictures of me online because it can effect employment?  :MG_216:

Should I post a picture now so that an employer can image search their way here and see me be called a drug dealer?

Boy you're stupid.  :oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're accusing me of drug dealing after I said I don't like putting pictures of me online because it can effect employment?  :MG_216:

Should I post a picture now so that an employer can image search their way here and see me be called a drug dealer?

Boy you're stupid.  :oeudC:

Ok.

Pedophile.

That better?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.

But everyone keeps calling you Aaron, and say you have a man's voice on skype.  We need pics to prove it.  ac_dance