Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Yea, post a pic of yourself Dinky  ac_biggrin

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.

But everyone keeps calling you Aaron, and say you have a man's voice on skype.  We need pics to prove it.  ac_dance

Dinky is a guy. Several posters have heard his voice.

But, the guy comes from flame forums. This is the type of  thing they do. He's just having a little fun. And he is no progtard either.

Frood

Yeah Zetsu, because voice changers aren't meant to change voices.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Anybody that uses a voice distorter to hide his male voice aint going to post a picture of himself.

Good point, to tell the truth I'm still kinda sad to find out Dinky is a guy, I always thought she was smart and sexy and always enjoyed her stories.  :001_tongue:

I'm female, not that it should matter either way on a message board. I had my fun with the voice changer but retired all that awhile ago.

But everyone keeps calling you Aaron, and say you have a man's voice on skype.  We need pics to prove it.  ac_dance

But, the guy comes from flame forums. This is the type of  thing they do. He's just having a little fun. And he is no progtard either.

That's true, I do like the fact that Dinky isn't one of those double standard lefties, but his bashing against cops I believe is getting too far, or at least he should prove how they are bad ppl, instead of just blindly pointing fingers and insulting them.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Yeah Zetsu, because voice changers aren't meant to change voices.  ac_smile

Can I add you to my facebook account?

Frood

That's true, I do like the fact that Dinky isn't one of those double standard lefties, but his bashing against cops I believe is getting too far, or at least she should prove how they are bad ppl, instead of just blindly pointing fingers and insulting them.

I have no issue with peace keepers just law enforcement officers.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Yeah Zetsu, because voice changers aren't meant to change voices.  ac_smile

Can I add you to my facebook account?

I don't have social media accounts bar a Linkedin one solely for work.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

That's true, I do like the fact that Dinky isn't one of those double standard lefties, but his bashing against cops I believe is getting too far, or at least she should prove how they are bad ppl, instead of just blindly pointing fingers and insulting them.

Fash's kid brother is a cop. I wonder what she thinks of the cop bashing.

And just so you, I thought the same way as Dinky at one time. I have got a criminal record after all.

Anonymous

And just so you, I thought the same way as Dinky at one time. I have got a criminal record after all.

If I was you, I would not have volunteered that information.

Zetsu

I dun think Fash would like it, but at the same time I doubt she's the type to get offended easily.  Though at least it's more normal for you to dislike the police for giving you a bad record, but I just dun get Dinky and his endless ramblings wishing for bad things against the police and even accusing them being a pos.

Frood

Anyone who voluntarily becomes a LEO is a piece of shit.

It's nothing personal though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I dun think Fash would like it, but at the same time I doubt she's the type to get offended easily.  Though at least it's more normal for you to dislike the police for giving you a bad record, but I just dun get Dinky and his endless ramblings wishing for bad things against the police and even accusing them being a pos.

I have roughed up cops and I have been roughed up by cops. If anyone has just cause to hate the cops it is this ex-con. But, I respect Brick and Fash. I don't get up in their faces about cops.

Frood

I have roughed up cops and I have been roughed up cops. If anyone has just cause to hate the cops it is this ex-con. But, I respect Brick and Fash. I don't get up in their faces about cops.

I have a sibling who is a cop. I don't get in their face unless they start crapping on about how noble they think they are. THEN they get the treatment.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

I have roughed up cops and I have been roughed up by cops. If anyone has just cause to hate the cops it is this ex-con. But, I respect Brick and Fash. I don't get up in their faces about cops.

Getting into a fight isn't good, but it's really one of the most tolerable out of all cases, even my brother's colleagues got into a fight, both of them were women too over some really minor issue.

Anonymous

Getting into a fight isn't good, but it's really one of the most tolerable out of all cases, even my brother's colleagues got into a fight, both of them were women too over some really minor issue.

When I was young, I liked to fight. Even now, I am not shy about throwing my fists if I have to or I just want to.

Bricktop

I have a sibling who is a cop. I don't get in their face unless they start crapping on about how noble they think they are. THEN they get the treatment.

I'm proud of my time as a police officer, and I have the medals to prove it.

I've taken a lot of shit from scrotes like Aaron, here...and a lot of threats...but I know I kept the community safer, and ensured that those that have difficulty obeying the rules pay a price.

Ok, Aaron...let's see what you got.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...