Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Seeing pictures of other posters

Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu" that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US.

I didn't know that.

lol Yea it's kinda silly and weird, whether you're a black belt in martial arts or a dedicated boxer, the government can sometimes get really paranoid.  :001_tongue:

I wonder how they penalize those that don't register with the local police?

Perhaps a fine?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu" that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US.

I didn't know that.

lol Yea it's kinda silly and weird, whether you're a black belt in martial arts or a dedicated boxer, the government can sometimes get really paranoid.  :001_tongue:

I wonder how they penalize those that don't register with the local police?

Perhaps a fine?

Hmm that's a good question, I assume it's most likely a fine or a bad record, though I just find this really silly when ppl can owns guns in the US.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

Many countries have insane laws.  In Canada:

Samurai Swords are perfectly fine, but two sticks connected with a chain are prohibited.  I also cannot own a switchblade knife, but can pack a machete.

I can legally own a .44 Magnum handgun, or a .45 Auto pistol, as well as a .50 Cal BMG, but .25 and .32 caliber cartridges and guns are prohibited here.

I cannot legally buy Mace, since that's prohibited, but I can buy dog and bear spray, which is the exact same thing.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I reserve the Treatment for those bright enough to take it in.

Sucks to be you, tubby.

You can't reserve what you don't got, you execrable pissant.

Skulk on back to Rohan and the boys and tell 'em how you once again got one over Rotwang. ac_lmfao

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

You're like a broken self playing record of abject 'dumbtitude'.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not comfortable doing so in my profession.

I'm afraid to ask "what  profession is that?"

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

That means you're like a Japanese MMA fighter, not to mention specialized in the most practical ones, which I really like too if I ever get the chance to learn, so much better than just boxing and Taichi imo.  I prefer tone over mass too, I guess we can say mass has strength but tone has speed and momentum, along with techniques give you the upper edge.  ac_cool   Lol that's kinda lame how you need to register yourself as a weapon in the US, that's just like in Singapore too while I'm glad Canada doesn't put up with this nonsense just b/c ppl are willing to work hard and improve their body and mind.

Sounds cool when you put it that way lol. I remember when UFC first came out, that was pretty cool, was more underground back then. I wouldnt mind learning some kung fu, I love watching it in movies, and they usually overcome the Japanese fighters lol. I totally agree on mass vs tone. I would rather have the speed and techniques. Its easy to control a big man if you know what you're doing.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

You're like a broken self playing record of abject 'dumbtitude'.

Now, there's the PKB of the year!!!! And just in time too with only a few weeks to go.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm not comfortable doing so in my profession.

I'm afraid to ask "what  profession is that?"

ac_smile

Dinky claimed to be a doctor.

His banter and general level of intellect and articulation certainly do suggest he lives under the medical health system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I reserve the Treatment for those bright enough to take it in.

Sucks to be you, tubby.

Skulk on back to Rohan and the boys and tell 'em how you once again got one over Rotwang. ac_lmfao

I don't get the obesity comments.

:confused1:

Bricktop

I think he's running out of ideas...

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Dumb dumb Bricktop can't help but to crap on.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Sucks to be you, tubby.

I don't get the obesity comments.

:confused1:

Neither do I. It must be a joke only Dink and Brick are privy to.