Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I expect better of Canadians

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"People who eat meat but object to killing animals for meat are a weird lot.

They tend to omit the supply chain from their minds, of the disgusting practices which regularly occur in bringing their meat to the Supermarket counter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I'm a fisherman not a hunter. I have friends that hunt and I've had venison, elk, moose, partridge as well  as turtle and peccary outside Canada. But, I never heard of anyone eating big cats. Cats and bears are trophies not dinner.

Black bear can be quite delicious if cooked right. I've had it twice. Once as mince in an Italian dish. I'd be less inclined to try cat though to each and their own. The guy is eating it. It must do something for him.

I have heard the exact opposite. A pungent odour and gamey as heck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42447045">http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42447045

What an asshole!!!

I never heard of this guy until now. But, I don't watch hunting shows either.

Bricktop

For the benefit of you two idiots raising the issue of organised slaughtering of animals for food, kindly open your fucking eyes.

I said "PEOPLE WHO KILL ANIMALS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD".

The OPERATIVE word is ENTERTAINMENT.

Muppets. Learn to read before making idiots of yourselves.

Angry White Male

Brick, you live in Oz.

I live here.

And as such, this is a difference that you will simply have to accept.

Bricktop

I give NO fuck where anyone lives who kills for the sake of killing. That kind of person needs therapy...or an adversary that can shoot back.

As you claim not to be one of those, why are you pulling at my pants leg?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"For the benefit of you two idiots raising the issue of organised slaughtering of animals for food, kindly open your fucking eyes.

My e-bf was a die hard hunter. He posted vids on youtube of him field dressing an elk. He liked the sport, but nothing was wasted on the animal either.

Angry White Male

Brick, it's just what some people do here.

I do not hunt, but it's what has been done for hundreds of years here.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"For the benefit of you two idiots raising the issue of organised slaughtering of animals for food, kindly open your fucking eyes.

My e-bf was a die hard hunter. He posted vids on youtube of him field dressing an elk. He liked the sport, but nothing was wasted on the animal either.

Must have been a white boy!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Must have been a white boy!!!

White as a fucking ghost.

Frood

Bricktop, you're emotionally invested in this topic. Perhaps take a step back and explore why that is.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Go fuck yourself, Fraud. Killing animals to satisfy a blood lust is abhorrent.

Frood

You should step away from your pc and take a breather.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It was on the news again this morning, with people criticizing what he did..

But, so far no consequences for Steve Ecklund.

Bricktop

Perhaps Canadians will come to realise that protecting animals is a human responsibility.