Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Canada is 72.9% Caucasian, as of 2016.

Started by Angry White Male, December 27, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

Canada must permit enough people from cultures all over the world to enrich Canada culturally so much that we are all equal.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Canada must permit enough people from cultures all over the world to enrich Canada culturally so much that we are all equal.

We've been doing that for a very long time Lance.

Lance Leftardashian

Yes and nobody has been doing it better than our thoughtful Justin Trudeau. He forever won my vote with his   comment   "The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."  Justin Trudeau understands the plight of minorites and is trying to help equalise everything for everyone.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Yes and nobody has been doing it better than our thoughtful Justin Trudeau. He forever won my vote with his   comment   "The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."  Justin Trudeau understands the plight of minorites and is trying to help equalise everything for everyone.

Shut up fag.

Wazzzup

"The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

Did Trudeau really say this?  If so, that is fucked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup""The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

Yes, he did.

Any white person that votes for Justine in 2019 needs their head examined.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup""The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

That is pure anti-white racism. Would he dare say a similar thing about a brown or black nation? We all know the answer....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

That is pure anti-white racism. Would he dare say a similar thing about a brown or black nation? We all know the answer....

Of course not. He doesn't need white votes. He needs the votes of nigs and sand nigs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Of course not. He doesn't need white votes. He needs the votes of nigs and sand nigs.

:001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A lot of whites aren't keen on blacks and Pakistanis/Indians/Arabs, especially of the muslim variety.  They aren't all bad of course, but as a collective group, they aren't very desirable people.

Anonymous

A lot of whites aren't keen on blacks and Pakistanis/Indians/Arabs, especially of the muslim variety.  They aren't all bad of course, but as a collective group, they aren't very desirable people.

Herman is a drunken racist..

Stop making excuses for him.

Aryan

Well, I'm pretty racist myself, but like I say, I don't hate all blacks and muslims, I just don't like them in general.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well, I'm pretty racist myself, but like I say, I don't hate all blacks and muslims, I just don't like them in general.

Herman hates people more with each drink of alcohol.

Anonymous

Herman is a drunken racist..

Stop making excuses for him.

You are a dreamer Fash. You live in the places I have and tell me you want their frickin culture here.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman hates people more with each drink of alcohol.

And you do the same with every post of yours, without drinking, so what's the difference?