The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Canada is 72.9% Caucasian, as of 2016.

Started by Angry White Male, December 27, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Yet take a visit to the RCMP's 'Most Wanted' list, and tell me what you see...

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted">http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Bricktop

Using the wanted list to establish a statistical conclusion is not valid.

Many wanted lists contain a higher proportion of non whites, largely because they are often itinerant, and have the means to decamp to other nations...hence more likely to appear on a "Wanted" list than local people.

Odinson

3rd row from the left.

John Maguire - Participation in terrorist activities..

Looks like your typical skinny leftie... Probably converted to Islam because he loves muslim cock so much..

Odinson

I´m sure its just a coincidence that near all of them are non-white..

Blacks and muslims over presented due to wayccism.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"Using the wanted list to establish a statistical conclusion is not valid.

Many wanted lists contain a higher proportion of non whites, largely because they are often itinerant, and have the means to decamp to other nations...hence more likely to appear on a "Wanted" list than local people.

How much Political Correctness did you witness during your time in the UK police force?

I know positive discrimination was implemented in the past, in an effort to fill the ranks with ethnic minorities, but I believe they didn't hit their targets as the police force is still overwhelmingly white, even in extremely diverse areas like Birmingham and London.

Odinson

In here there was talk about our police wearing hijabs and turbans...

Its unacceptable.. Its called a UNIform for a reason.

Many of the ethnic groups cannot work as cops if they insist on wearing some rag over their heads.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Using the wanted list to establish a statistical conclusion is not valid.

How much Political Correctness did you witness during your time in the UK police force?

I know positive discrimination was implemented in the past, in an effort to fill the ranks with ethnic minorities, but I believe they didn't hit their targets as the police force is still overwhelmingly white, even in extremely diverse areas like Birmingham and London.

Bricktop was a policeman in Australia..

My brother is a policeman in Canada..

The main minority the RCMP target for recruitment are Aboriginals.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh my bad, I thought he was a plod here in sunny England.

I don't think Political Correctness is as rampant in 'Stralia, at least it didn't used to be....

Anonymous

I don't think Political Correctness is as rampant in 'Stralia, at least it didn't used to be....

Do you mean quotas or targets?

Odinson

Well whats the difference.. They all serve the queen. :D

Berry Sweet

I like to know how much longer the royal will Last.  They seem kinda pointless in today's world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I like to know how much longer the royal will Last.  They seem kinda pointless in today's world.

As long as we have a governor general.