The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Canada is 72.9% Caucasian, as of 2016.

Started by Angry White Male, December 27, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup""The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

Did Trudeau really say this?  If so, that is fucked.

That is pure anti-white racism. Would he dare say a similar thing about a brown or black nation? We all know the answer....

If any Canadian had said what Trudeau said publicly about any other racial group he would have been tried by the Canadian human Rights commission.  "We will replace them" violates the canadian law against calling for genocide of any group.

And this is the essence of MY complaint.  There is only one racial group you can publicly criticize and get away with it, and that is whites. (also--only one religion you can criticize-- christianity, and only two races you can legally discriminate against in the US-- whites and Asians)

Either we are all subject to criticism (what I would prefer), or none of us are, the leftist double standard is unaccaptable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup""The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them."

That is pure anti-white racism. Would he dare say a similar thing about a brown or black nation? We all know the answer....

If any Canadian had said what Trudeau said publicly about any other racial group he would have been tried by the Canadian human Rights commission.  "We will replace them" violates the canadian law against calling for genocide of any group.

And this is the essence of MY complaint.  There is only one racial group you can publicly criticize and get away with it, and that is whites. (also--only one religion you can criticize-- christianity, and only two races you can legally discriminate against in the US-- whites and Asians)

Either we are all subject to criticism (what I would prefer), or none of us are, the leftist double standard is unaccaptable.

Justin's Trudeau's comments were hate speech.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman hates people more with each drink of alcohol.

And you do the same with every post of yours, without drinking, so what's the difference?

I used to say crazy stuff like that too when I was hooked on booze.

Wazzzup

QuoteThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them--Trudeau

I have been looking for a video or reputable source for this.  But I can't find any.  Anybody got any evidence that Trudeau actually said this? a link or a news article or a video?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
QuoteThe very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old Stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them--Trudeau

I have been looking for a video or reputable source for this.  But I can't find any.  Anybody got any evidence that Trudeau actually said this? a link or a news article or a video?

I saw some something on AFP Twitter, but nothing else.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yet take a visit to the RCMP's 'Most Wanted' list, and tell me what you see...

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted">http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

Not trying to sound racist, but that list should be dominated by blacks and aboriginals.  Looks like Bricktop is right about how RCMP ranked immigrants with outside connection as their 1st tier priority on their wanted list.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Yet take a visit to the RCMP's 'Most Wanted' list, and tell me what you see...

Not trying to sound racist, but that list should be dominated by blacks and aboriginals.  Looks like Bricktop is right about how RCMP ranked immigrants with outside connection as their 1st tier priority on their wanted list.

Hello Zetsu, did you enjoy your holidays?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I sure did ac_cool  Lol just bought some new Nintendo video games the past couple weeks so been quite occupied with them lately, didn't really did anything meaningful or memorial as usual.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

I sure did ac_cool  Lol just bought some new Nintendo video games the past couple weeks so been quite occupied with them lately, didn't really did anything meaningful or memorial as usual.  :001_tongue:

But, you had fun with your new games.

Zetsu

But, you had fun with your new games.

I guess they can count as long as I dun play them too often lol, btw does your  son enjoy computer/video games too?  ac_cool

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Herman"

Yes, he did.

Any white person that votes for Justine in 2019 needs their head examined.

I will most certainly be voting fro JUstin Trudeau and so will all the refugees. MAny whites also have realised the harm that whites hav caused by keeping other cultures out of Canada so long. Many white people are progressive now and very apologetic for their being white.
I care, you pay

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

Yes, he did.

I will most certainly be voting fro JUstin Trudeau and so will all the refugees. MAny whites also have realised the harm that whites hav caused by keeping other cultures out of Canada so long. Many white people are progressive now and very apologetic for their being white like JUstin Trudeau
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Yes, he did.

I will most certainly be voting fro JUstin Trudeau and so will all the refugees. MAny whites also have realised the harm that whites hav caused by keeping other cultures out of Canada so long. Many white people are progressive now and very apologetic for their being white like JUstin Trudeau

Are you a refugee Lance?

Wazzzup

Yes, he did.

Are you a refugee Lance?

Refugee from VF maybe. :laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you a refugee Lance?

He's a white troll, who probably believes much of what he states.

Welcome to the 'New World,' where White people have been effectively taught to hate themselves...