Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Wanna clean your ovens inside window?

Started by Angry White Male, December 30, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Listen to Ace, as Ace always has the solution.

Use glass-top range cleaner.  It is the ONLY way.

Odinson

I use a local brand..

It makes my oven look brand new.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Listen to Ace, as Ace always has the solution.

I Vim for the glass range and spray an aerosol,  let it sit overnight and then wipe it out in the morning..

It works great.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I Vim for the glass range and spray an aerosol,  let it sit overnight and then wipe it out in the morning..

It works great.

You mean Easy Off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It works great.

You mean Easy Off.

Yes.

Berry Sweet

Speaking of oven windows...I accidentally spilled some soup and the spill went inside the door...now I got soup dripping inside the door on the window...How to clean without taking the actual door apart?

Angry White Male

I tried Easy Off.  Let it sit on glass all night.  Did almost nothing.  Glass cook top cleaner works the best for me.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Speaking of oven windows...I accidentally spilled some soup and the spill went inside the door...now I got soup dripping inside the door on the window...How to clean without taking the actual door apart?

If it's inside the glass, you'll have to take door apart...

Berry Sweet

Yeah I'm not happy about that....I've tried using a long souvlaki stick with a cotton swab on the end...not working....maybe eds tiny penis would work?

Angry White Male

Taking the door apart may be a pain.  First have to take it off the hinges, and I'm not sure how easy that would be...

Berry Sweet

I've done that before...getting it off is easy...putting it back on is a pain...I may do it one day when I have a visitor, that way I have help.

mugwump

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I tried Easy Off.  Let it sit on glass all night.  Did almost nothing.  Glass cook top cleaner works the best for me.

We have a generic brand of Easy Off that cleaned the oven window perfectly.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I tried Easy Off.  Let it sit on glass all night.  Did almost nothing.  Glass cook top cleaner works the best for me.

We have a generic brand of Easy Off that cleaned the oven window perfectly.

Native piss?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Native piss?

Too strong.  May strip the enamel clean off oven...

Anonymous

I've been using it for years and it has always done the job I needed it to do.