Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I don't really mind the Chinese...

Started by Angry White Male, February 23, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

There are a lot of them here, and they are creating a problem with housing, and cannot drive a motor vehicle very well, but I will tell you this much...

They make for decent neighbours.

The new townhouses built next to my condo, one unit that sort of backs onto my unit, has a Chinese woman, about 30 years old or so, living there with her two small kids.  I have not ONCE seen the husband.  I see her sneak out back for smokes once in a while, and then rinse her hands off with the outside water tap every time.

I am assuming husband lives and works in Hong Kong, as this is often the case here.

Today I watched her playing with her kids...  What I witnessed is how a Mother should interact with her kids.  They were playing in the snow, and she was playing a very important role in their lives that I don't even see many White women do, let alone the others.

It was actually cute and heart-warming to watch.

Mother was playful.  

Maybe they are forced to learn piano a couple of years later, since the kids were still were quite young...

Regardless, I liked what I saw.  Sure beats a rental of gang-banging Niggers causing problems for the entire neighbourhood!

Anonymous

Angry White Male

I would imagine that she would probably be from Hong Kong.  To me there is no difference, but to you 'guys' there is.

She seemed happy here.  I guess the cleanliness, the safety...  I live in a very clean (White) part of town, and they like this!

Angry White Male

She's a good neighbour.  And although I don't really like kids, I see a healthy family, sans Honger husband.

She's not that bad looking either, and fit like me.  Plus, she smokes also, so we have one thing in common.

Maybe one day I'll introduce myself to her, and show her some tenderness!   acc_devil

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't like China.

Fash, just wondering.  Are Taiwan and China very culturally similar or very different?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't like China.

Fash, just wondering.  Are Taiwan and China very culturally similar or very different?

We're similar and different..

Taiwan and China are the products of their recent and long term histories..

My ancestors were brought to Taiwan from Fujian province in China by the Dutch..

We speak a Chinese dialect, and observe old Chinese customs that were abandoned long ago in China..

But, we were part of imperial Japan for five  decades, we never experienced a civil war, and we were rarely governed from Peking..

Like the Chinese in Singapore and throughout South East Asia that separateness has forged a different Chinese mindset.

Lance Leftardashian

The Chinese only want the return of  their former lands of TAiwon, Mongolia, Canada the South China Sea and the South Pacific. It hurts the feelings of the Chinese that they have be apart from their former lands.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The Chinese only want the return of  their former lands of TAiwon, Mongolia, Canada the South China Sea and the South Pacific. It hurts the feelings of the Chinese that they have be apart from their former lands.

You forgot Mars, Saturn and Uranus Lance.

cc

ac_toofunny

Oh, and Lancee, while we are speaking about uranus   :sad:

Sorry folk, I am always unable to pass on a setup .. me bad
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Thanks for explaining all that Fash. ^^

Most folks here don't know much about the Taiwan / China history

The Japanese occupation must have been a hell for the people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"The Chinese only want the return of  their former lands of TAiwon, Mongolia, Canada the South China Sea and the South Pacific. It hurts the feelings of the Chinese that they have be apart from their former lands.

You forgot Mars, Saturn and Uranus Lance.

:MG_216:

Bricktop

Chinese are good people. I have Chinese friends in Singapore and they are lovely.

They can be a bit distant when you first meet...they seem to be hesitant to white people initially. But once the ice thaws, they are very friendly.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We speak a Chinese dialect, and observe old Chinese customs that were abandoned long ago in China..

I know that some Chinese will watch firecrackers igniting on their television screens, now that actual firecrackers are frowned upon in many cities around the world.

Do you feel that this cheap replacement of actual firecrackers is good enough to maintain the actual custom?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Today I watched her playing with her kids...  What I witnessed is how a Mother should interact with her kids.  They were playing in the snow, and she was playing a very important role in their lives that I don't even see many White women do, let alone the others.

!

It's always the people who have no kids or never raised kids who think their parenting advice is superior to all actual parents.   Parents laugh at people like you.

Angry White Male

I state that she's a good parent.  Why would people laugh at me for that?  My perception on how people raise their spawn is quite often better than theirs...