The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Gun-Stunned Progs - Teacher talks about safety after Florida school shooting, is told to get psych exam, go on leave

Started by cc, February 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, right.

Because "students" are great arbiters of appropriate teacher conduct.

I think they were Seniors, which would put them around the age 18 roughly. Old enough to vote lol.

Which is utterly ludicrous.

18 year olds know nothing about the world.

The age should be raised to 21, and only people who pay tax.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"This shooting was a big moment for the left in America.

I suspect it was a big moment for America, as more and more people see that rampant gun control is a really bad idea. It may well be a turning point when common sense starts to overwhelm obsession with killing implements.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, right.

Because "students" are great arbiters of appropriate teacher conduct.

You wouldn't have a problem with students standing up for a peer getting bullied in a study hall or on the school grounds. Why throw shade on them when they're standing up for a teacher getting bullied in the classroom?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Which is utterly ludicrous.

18 year olds know nothing about the world.

The age should be raised to 21, and only people who pay tax.

For voting, yes I agree  :laugh:

Hell make it 25 at the rate they brainwash these chaps, give 'em a few years to experience the real world.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Works for me!!!

And you STILL have to be a taxpayer, no matter how old you are. You don't contribute, you don't get to say how the money is spent. Exceptions, of course...elderly, handicapped, out of work less than a year...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Because any person that contributes to the funding of the nation should have a say in how their money is spent.

You're not too bright, are you?

Frood

Whoever likes being stolen from gets to chime in on how to best steal from others? Sounds like a theft cult.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Good guys with guns

Illinois Concealed-Carry Permit Holder Uses AR-15 to Stop Stabbing

http://freebeacon.com/issues/illinois-concealed-carry-permit-holder-uses-ar-15-stop-stabbing/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/illinois-c ... -stabbing/">http://freebeacon.com/issues/illinois-concealed-carry-permit-holder-uses-ar-15-stop-stabbing/

Good citizens. :thumbup:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This shooting was a big moment for the left in America.

I suspect it was a big moment for America, as more and more people see that rampant gun control is a really bad idea. It may well be a turning point when common sense starts to overwhelm obsession with killing implements.

Nope its a big turning point for the left

1.They have a discovered a new poliotical weapon--using high school kids to push their agenda.  Also

2. ignoring the real problem in this case --that the school system and Broward county PD and the FBI messed up horribly.  Th is is the real problem that will remain unsolved in order to chase the gun red herring.

Guns aren't the problem, at least not the majority of it.  The Czech republic  and Switzerland have gun obtainability like the US but have as low or lower homicide rates than Australia.

Bricktop

Why do you keep comparing Australian HOMICIDE rates with those of other countries when we are discussing AMERICAN gun control failure.

Compare America with Australia. 5 times more likely to be murdered in the US than Australia.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29063137_1965199247131765_3406084064170475520_n.jpg?oh=3dddb636bd1ab6d92af2824f5324438d&oe=5B39A2D7">

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Actually, he is a total political animal - everything he does is for political motives

It's sad to see a police dept misused as a powerful political tool

And it's use as such played a MAJOR role in the shooter not being stopped early & at role at the school at the time of the shootings
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell