The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gun-Stunned Progs - Teacher talks about safety after Florida school shooting, is told to get psych exam, go on leave

Started by cc, February 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Actually, he is a total political animal - everything he does is for political motives

It's sad to see a police dept misused as a powerful political tool

And it's use as such played a MAJOR role in the shooter not being stopped early & at role at the school at the time of the shootings

Is he still the sheriff?

I read the governor of Florida was considering removing him.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would a student be fearful of a teacher with a concealed weapon?

So dumb.

Good point. If a parent trusts a teacher with their kids they would trust them with a weapon. Not that I think that's the best security idea. I like one entrance and exit with a cctv, a metal detector and a security guard.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would a student be fearful of a teacher with a concealed weapon?

So dumb.

Good point. If a parent trusts a teacher with their kids they would trust them with a weapon. Not that I think that's the best security idea. I like one entrance and exit with a cctv, a metal detector and a security guard.

Not many teachers will want to be responsible for a handgun.

Frood

It shouldn't be forced on unwilling teachers but those who are happy to step up, it shouldbe their option with the right training (unless they already have the necessary skillset).
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Thiel"

So dumb.

Police officers train for long periods to deal with armed offender situations.

One of the main priorities is to protect other citizens.

Arm a teacher with basis shooting range practice and innocents will die, starting with the teacher.

Frood

That's a load of bollocks. Most cops can't shoot for shit, barely spend enough time at the range every year to stay qualified, and have lost the ability to think first before reacting in a bad way. There is nothing special about cops except maybe how they botch up most of what they touch then blame law abiding citizens for what lawbreakers do.

On top of that, many police actively seek to disarm people and turn them into tantalizing sitting duck victims unable to defend themselves and here in Australia, we can't even own capsicum spray or small arms bulletproof clothing, backpacks, or briefcases.

Imagine that. Disarmed, barred from preventative measures to reduce bodily harm, and told it's for our own safety and that we should call a stupid little three digit phone number and hope we don't die waiting for our cowardly saviours to arrive.

Disgusting.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You are remarkably well informed about police training and skill levels.

May I enquire as to how you came across these revelations?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's a load of bollocks. Most cops can't shoot for shit, barely spend enough time at the range every year to stay qualified, and have lost the ability to think first before reacting in a bad way. There is nothing special about cops except maybe how they botch up most of what they touch then blame law abiding citizens for what lawbreakers do.

On top of that, many police actively seek to disarm people and turn them into tantalizing sitting duck victims unable to defend themselves and here in Australia, we can't even own capsicum spray or small arms bulletproof clothing, backpacks, or briefcases.

Imagine that. Disarmed, barred from preventative measures to reduce bodily harm, and told it's for our own safety and that we should call a stupid little three digit phone number and hope we don't die waiting for our cowardly saviours to arrive.

Disgusting.

I should ask my brother about that.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's a load of bollocks. Most cops can't shoot for shit, barely spend enough time at the range every year to stay qualified, and have lost the ability to think first before reacting in a bad way. There is nothing special about cops except maybe how they botch up most of what they touch then blame law abiding citizens for what lawbreakers do.

Disgusting.

I should ask my brother about that.

Those things and especially 'and have lost the ability to think first before reacting in a bad way'.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Speaking of "innocents" and children, lets not forget what else law enforcement is practicing shooting at.

">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Speaking of "innocents" and children, lets not forget what else law enforcement is practicing shooting at.

">
Anyone, regardless of age, gender, or disability who points a gun at law enforcement.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Those things and especially 'and have lost the ability to think first before reacting in a bad way'.

I repeat; what is the experience and knowledge you rely upon to form this opinion?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Anyone, regardless of age, gender, or disability who points a gun at law enforcement.

But training officers to shoot at children and lil old ladies?

I get into conspiracy theories as you know. These targets came about when the big ammo purchase went down as well, and countless other things that are meant for "people" HERE. Its a big thing that there may be some kind of conflict, just what they want. It would take me a long time to really lay things out, but trust me, these targets are meant for ordinary citizens trying to defend themselves when the shit hits the fan and military and law enforcement carry out Martial Law and come trying to take peoples guns and property. The ELITES have huge underground bunkers, that connect with magnetic rail systems across the country. They go down there and ride it out til things simmer over. They already have hundreds of thousands of plastic coffins for the bodies. "Camps" are stationed across the country. Again, its a lot involved.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.