The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

South Africa implements apartheid.

Started by Bricktop, February 28, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I didn't know how toxic the stuation is for white South Africans.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Velvet"I didn't know how toxic the stuation is for white South Africans.

Well it was something that was a long time in coming I remember my father had a south African professor and his wife stay with him for a week in the late 80s (this was after I left for college) and he mentioned they were frightened of what might be coming.

But this vote to dispossess white formers of their land with no compensation is a massive turning point.

But many will still not know.  

I just googled "South Africa" again.  of the top ten stories only one mentions this government action.

The media is not nterested in covering this matter.  And no doubt the SA government will do its best to cover up what is happening, which is what they've been doing all along.

Wazzzup

I'm waiting to see what happens next-- If Trump says to take them in the US, the left will say trump doesn't want Muslims cause of his Muslim ban, and he doesn't like Hispanics with his wall, but he'll take in these white oppressors.

Oh theyll be howling racism to no end over that.

Bricktop

The left despise white South Africans.

Wazzzup

I also googled 'racism' in over 50 stories on"racism" not one story about South Africas racism. huh?

Also a bit of a flashback here.,  For any who remember back when All those actors and musical artists , and concerts, and demands for boycotts and government sanctions  near the end of apartheid.  Where are they now when its not just apartheid,  its lives at stake?  

I just hear crickets.

Angry White Male

The only saving grace is that White Africans are permitted to arm themselves.

If they couldn't, they'd be extinct by now.

Aryan

Aryan

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I also googled 'racism' in over 50 stories on"racism" not one story about South Africas racism. huh?

Also a bit of a flashback here.,  For any who remember back when All those actors and musical artists , and concerts, and demands for boycotts and government sanctions  near the end of apartheid.  Where are they now when its not just apartheid,  its lives at stake?  

I just hear crickets.

As you know, because it's whitey under threat, the bleeding heart brigade are nowhere to be found. In fact I wouldn't mind betting that many of them  are applauding the situation for past injustices whites have supposedly carried out.

What most of them fail to realise is how on earth are these useless low IQ apes going to run the farms they want to take over?  The vast majority of them are incapable savages who will ultimately turn on each other and probably starve to death if left to fend for themselves without any help from first world western nations.

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I also googled 'racism' in over 50 stories on"racism" not one story about South Africas racism. huh?

I just hear crickets.

My first thoughts also. It's not their type of cause

Similar for the press > "Sorry folks, nothing in this to help our agenda" ..... "Russia / Trump" ..  "Russia / Trump" ..  "Russia / Trump"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I just hear crickets.

Strangely, this is getting more publicity in China than it is here. Not much mind you, but not dead silence like here.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I just hear crickets.

Strangely, this is getting more publicity in China than it is here. Not much mind you, but not dead silence like here.

I just googled "South Africa" again.  17 total stories on the first page, only one about the land grab.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I just hear crickets.

I just googled "South Africa" again.  17 total stories on the first page, only one about the land grab.

It's 2018 and land is being seized because of the race of the landowners..

That's horrible, but the silence of our media is just as bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I just hear crickets.

I remember when the media in the US and Canada used to report all the news.

Bricktop

South Africa is on the path to oblivion.

Wazzzup

Here's a woman from a black internet site called "the root" and her take on it

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/cry-me-a-river-of-white-tears-white-south-african-colo-1823331790">https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/cry-me ... 1823331790">https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/cry-me-a-river-of-white-tears-white-south-african-colo-1823331790

Recently, Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren's Canadian sister in the white supremacist struggle, highlighted the perilous plight of white South Africans, who—gasp—are being discriminated against ... this, in the very country known throughout the world for its racial tolerance!

In a seven-minute documentary, this tone-deaf "alt-right" propagandist ruminates on the travails of white South Africans who are "going through an intense crisis" (complete with sad music in the background) in the very same country where their people colonized native South Africans into a brutal racial caste system beginning in the 1940s. Southern says that these whites are allegedly being displaced (all 60 of them, in this case) and have to live in "white settlement camps" on the outskirts of town because the nasty African National Congress-led government won't help them.

"Whites in South Africa are being denied jobs and will soon have their land taken away without compensation," writes Becky Boer Southern. "As a result, more and more people are finding themselves living on handouts in white squatter camps because they are routinely denied help from anywhere else."

She then "exposes" these terrible conditions—whites living in one-room "shacks" with no electricity or water—none of which South Africa has ever, ever seen. Oh, except in the infamous shantytowns where tens of thousands of black South Africans were forced to live in conditions that would make that "shack" look like the fucking Ritz.

But the pièce de résistance comes when Southern interviews a white South African woman who says she can't walk around her neighborhood at night because the blacks will "rape you, beat you up." She says her children are being teased by black children "in their own language," which she tearfully cannot understand. So much so that she actually wants to leave the country. "We are human beings just like them, just the color and the language is different."

The crazier part is how many South Africans and white Europeans were in shrill agony saying that what is happening to these deserving whites is the worst thing since Syrians bombed their own people with sarin gas (OK—they didn't say that, but they did say they that should be "relocated.")

Of course, this response is labeled "inhumane."

The question is, have these people no sense of history, context or irony? Maybe white poverty is increasing because they actually have to compete with blacks for jobs. Maybe they don't work hard enough. Maybe they're just dumb and lazy. I don't know.

What's really glaring is the sense of entitlement that white Americans and white South Africans both have. Hmm. Let's see. What do they have in common? General wealth? Check. Some of the world's highest rates of incarceration and HIV? Yup (except this affects only the blacks in those countries). What else? Oh yes, a once-legal but still-pervasive racial caste system, which gifts and curses whites into thinking that they are so much of a god that the world owes them something.

Here's an idea for these poor, sad, white South Africans: Get a job. Work harder. Do better. Don't rely on the government so much. Stop having kids. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Go back to your own country.

The gall of these people is incredible. Truly ah-mazing.

It would be easy to pick some of the illogic apart, but this is what you are probably going to hear from the compassionate, tolerant, hard left about the whole situation.  No sympathy, whatever happens now white south africans deserve what they get.

BTW third paragraph from the bottom shows the author would love to do in America what is being done in South Africa.