The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Muslim cleric warns that fantasizing about strangers during sex leads to gay babies

Started by Wazzzup, March 11, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I'm sure before it's over we will see that also .... seems the blessings of nazism come into most every thread anymore

The ha ha has been sucked right out of this thread.

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"I'm sure before it's over we will see that also .... seems the blessings of nazism come into most every thread anymore

The ha ha has been sucked right out of this thread.

The op and a few posts after, particularly your own were funny.
gay, conservative and proud

cc

QuoteThe ha ha has been sucked right out of this thread.

nazis do that. Obsessed with hate and racial bigotry since the 30s ... the obsession is still going strong with today's recruits

Only the mission matters.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteThe ha ha has been sucked right out of this thread.

nazis do that. Obsessed with hate and racial bigotry since the 30s ... the obsession is still going strong with today's recruits

Only the mission matters.

I like SCOUSE,  he's a nice boy..

He has been hoodwinked by cultists..

He'll grow out of it.

Aryan

'Nazi' this and 'Nazi' that, Jesus H, it couldn't be any clearer that CC is Jewish....... I'm amazed more people didn't pick up on it ages ago.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Nazi' this and 'Nazi' that, Jesus H, it couldn't be any clearer that CC is Jewish....... I'm amazed more people didn't pick up on it ages ago.  :laugh:

Who the hell cares. The owner is Taiwanese. The pig is from Australia. And the pope is Catholic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"'Nazi' this and 'Nazi' that, Jesus H, it couldn't be any clearer that CC is Jewish....... I'm amazed more people didn't pick up on it ages ago.  :laugh:

Who the hell cares. The owner is Taiwanese. The pig is from Australia. And the pope is Catholic.

And all those people have been open and honest about their background, unlike CC, who has repeatedly denied being Jewish, yet for those people like myself who are Jew-wise, it couldn't be any clearer that she is telling porkies.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Velvet" The pig is from Australia.

acc_angry

I'm sure Velvet didn't mean all Australians are pigs or she meant you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"this may belong in the supremacy sub, please move there if preferred.

Speaking during a sermon after Friday Prayers on March 2, Saifutdinov suggested that some Uzbek women think about "handsome" strangers while making love to their husbands:

"For example, women are fantasizing about handsome Turkish soap opera actors. There are many such posts on social media by some married women," Saifutdinov said. "It's like having three people taking part in the [sexual] intercourse."

Such a sexual act, according to the prominent imam, could lead to a woman potentially becoming pregnant with a homosexual baby boy.

Saifutdinov was equally unforgiving about men's intimate fantasies.

"Men, too, are not allowed to imagine another beautiful woman when they are having sexual intercourse with their wives, because this may lead to the birth of a lesbian child," the imam warned....

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/034/yeahsciencebitch.PNG">[/quote]
I know it sounds retarded, but I know from years of living in Muslim shitholes, that weird beliefs like that  are not only for peasants.

Bricktop

acc_angry

cc is a pig???

:roll:

Anonymous

acc_angry

cc is a pig???

:roll:

I think Velvet meant the gentleman from Perth.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, there are only TWO active Australians...

:tease:

You and Dink.