The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Muslim cleric warns that fantasizing about strangers during sex leads to gay babies

Started by Wazzzup, March 11, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All hail Dear Leader!!!

Inventor of the smart phone, nanotechnology and re-usable toilet paper.

In the North, it's called your hand and water.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Call it that out loud and its the camp for you, and your family.

The grandson of the great leader can send his goons to Barrie, Ontario and arrest me.

Bricktop

You'll be walking through an airport concourse when a sweet young lady will walk up behind you and rub your face with a damp cloth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You'll be walking through an airport concourse when a sweet young lady will walk up behind you and rub your face with a damp cloth.

I think that's how he shows his love to family members.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He's American, resident in Australia.

We do not count him amongst our number.

You're English?   :confused1:

Yes.

Two passports. British and Australian.

Yet you claim the King of Thailand is not a genuine Aussie because he wasn't born there?

Anonymous

Bricktop

Yes.

Yet you claim the King of Thailand is not a genuine Aussie because he wasn't born there?

I IDENTIFY as Australian.

In fact, given the handouts and legups the aborigines get, I'm going to identify as an aborigine, too.

I won't be the first white to have done that.

Anonymous

Yes.

I IDENTIFY as Australian.

In fact, given the handouts and legups the aborigines get, I'm going to identify as an aborigine, too.

I won't be the first white to have done that.

It happens here too.

Bricktop

Yes, I know. And the US. I suspect dopey white progtards all over the world identify as an oppressd minority to make themselves feel validated.

cc

The Abbo thing might be a bit hard to pull of when you were born in Britainstan  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

Forums is my extent. Fuck Facebook and all that jazz. I've always known the book of faces was the main one that was watched. Not only authorities, but employers and all.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"The Abbo thing might be a bit hard to pull of when you were born in Britainstan  :wink:

Yeah, I haven't quite worked out how to get around that one.

Not many aborigines in the UK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

Forums is my extent. Fuck Facebook and all that jazz. I've always known the book of faces was the main one that was watched. Not only authorities, but employers and all.

Iron horse jockey told me a while ago that CP has a tech group that monitors all Facebook users who identify as CP employees..

I hope he gives us more details about it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

Either way, the US monitoring system works on IP addresses, not alters.

Everything you do on the internet is recorded.

It is quite reasonable to suspect that I could turn up at Heathrow and present my Australian passport, and be confronted with allegations of racial vilification by virtue of my remarks made here and elsewhere regarding muslims, and then be told to get back on the plane.

Using my British passport precludes any such eventuality.