The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Muslim cleric warns that fantasizing about strangers during sex leads to gay babies

Started by Wazzzup, March 11, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

Forums is my extent. Fuck Facebook and all that jazz. I've always known the book of faces was the main one that was watched. Not only authorities, but employers and all.

Either way, the US monitoring system works on IP addresses, not alters.

Everything you do on the internet is recorded.

It is quite reasonable to suspect that I could turn up at Heathrow and present my Australian passport, and be confronted with allegations of racial vilification by virtue of my remarks made here and elsewhere regarding muslims, and then be told to get back on the plane.

Using my British passport precludes any such eventuality.

We're not there yet.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Iron horse jockey told me a while ago that CP has a tech group that monitors all Facebook users who identify as CP employees..

I hope he gives us more details about it.

See, fuck all that. Forums I can be wherever, Facebook Im handing them a book of faces. Then have to watch what all I say. I despise censorship. I should be able to say what I want, in the company of those that dont mind hearing what I have to say. No "reporting" if they find me offensive. Just some basic forum rules that go along with what I like and dont go all politically correct.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Either way, the US monitoring system works on IP addresses, not alters.

Everything you do on the internet is recorded.

Oh believe me I know. EVERYTHING is right, be it on the net, or the phone, whatever. All digital, which is why they made it law that analog had to go, and all stored. They even have a huge database they just built, I think in Colorado, stores everything, place is HUGE.

Anonymous

I need to clarify my statement.  Canada is capable of monitoring our online time and has monitored millions of downloads. But, no government agency keeps tabs on our social media unless they have reason to yet.

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"I need to clarify my statement.  Canada is capable of monitoring our online time and has monitored millions of downloads. But, no government agency keeps tabs on our social media unless they have reason to yet.

According to Edward Snowden, his job when working for the American NSA was to develop software that triggered monitoring automatically if key words, phrases, even linguistics (such as Blazor's southern illiteracy  ac_hithere ) are detected digitally. So, if an IP address is observed to have used the words "islam", "hate", "assault rifle", "kill" in a single or multiple individual activities on the web, then that IP address is automatically (and illegally) monitored.

Not only that, but any IP address associated with that IP address are also monitored. So, if I trigger an alert with posts I make here, every IP address associated with this forum are also put on the "alert" list.

The American surveillance technology is able to monitor the internet, mobile and fixed phones, smart TV's and GPS fitted devices.

Worse, it has been clearly established that American agency chiefs have lied to the American people about their capacity to monitor communications in the US and elsewhere.

I can also state from direct experience that immigration officials monitor every airline ticket sold, and profile every passenger for any potential security breach, or suspicion of a criminal act being conducted (such as drug smuggling). Rest assured that there are VERY few "random" security checks undertaken. In Australia, the UK, and probably the US you are targetted for search and interview the moment the aircraft takes off from its departure location.

Except the drug dogs, of course.

This is why Trump banned travel from certain airports. The degree of security checking and verification of passengers in those countries was ineffective in preventing terrorists using those nations to travel to the US and avoid suspicion.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"(such as Blazor's southern illiteracy  ac_hithere )

Lol, at least you got the Southern right  :laugh:

You do know your stuff. All this was known in the conspiracy theory world, and was confirmed with Snowden. It made us look less crazy after all lol.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"I need to clarify my statement.  Canada is capable of monitoring our online time and has monitored millions of downloads. But, no government agency keeps tabs on our social media unless they have reason to yet.

You don't think that social media companies load up their boards of directors with ex spooks because they're such good natured and social creatures, do you?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yes...it was an eye opener for sure.

But I have to ask...why is this still allowed? Americans should be screaming for them to place their surveillance under court orders only.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You don't think that social media companies load up their boards of directors with ex spooks because they're such good natured and social creatures, do you?

Ah, enter the voice of reason and wisdom.

Care to nominate these boards and their ex-spook participants?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes...it was an eye opener for sure.

But I have to ask...why is this still allowed? Americans should be screaming for them to place their surveillance under court orders only.

I have no idea why it still goes on. They all drink the fluoride and carry on with their "me, me, me" mentality. They dont have their glasses on man!  :dirol:

Bricktop

Frood

Ah, enter the voice of reason and wisdom.

Care to nominate these boards and their ex-spook participants?

Facebook did about 8 or so years ago. Can't be arsed rediscovering the names that were looked into and pinged at the time. It wasn't disputed at the time that the board members were former intelligence community flyers. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and ignored it.

There were others outside of fb too.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Is this a racial slur?

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"How about gum? They got gum?

Lots of it! Bingo! We need to take away the gum!

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is this a racial slur?

Spook is slang for spy or intelligence asset.
Blahhhhhh...