The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Muslim cleric warns that fantasizing about strangers during sex leads to gay babies

Started by Wazzzup, March 11, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

He's American, resident in Australia.

We do not count him amongst our number.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's American, resident in Australia.

You're English?   :confused1:

Anonymous

How long has DD lived in Australia?

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yes.

Two passports. British and Australian.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Yes.

Two passports. British and Australian.

I have two passports; Canadian, ROC(Taiwan) and eligible for Netherlands EU.

Bricktop

In modern times, it becomes wiser and wiser to use the passport in the country it was issued. Immigration officials are becoming increasingly conscientious in turning people away when they arrive at the destination airport. We've seen this just a few days ago in the UK, when an Austrian and American were barred from entry because of their "political beliefs".

If you have dual passports, when you arrive at, say London, and present your British passport, they cannot bar you from entry. That's what passports are for!!! Then present your Australian passport when you return home.

It is common these days for immigration officials to search passenger names from flight manifests on the web to see if they have expressed views inconsistent with their government policies. I have no doubt whatsoever that Scouse's views would cause him grief if trying to enter certain countries on a British passport (were they able to identify him from his nic...which is a lot easier than you think). As wrong as that is, it is the reality of modern travel in this age of information access. Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

I always travel with dual passports to the UK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"In modern times, it becomes wiser and wiser to use the passport in the country it was issued. Immigration officials are becoming increasingly conscientious in turning people away when they arrive at the destination airport. We've seen this just a few days ago in the UK, when an Austrian and American were barred from entry because of their "political beliefs".

If you have dual passports, when you arrive at, say London, and present your British passport, they cannot bar you from entry. That's what passports are for!!! Then present your Australian passport when you return home.

It is common these days for immigration officials to search passenger names from flight manifests on the web to see if they have expressed views inconsistent with their government policies. I have no doubt whatsoever that Scouse's views would cause him grief if trying to enter certain countries on a British passport (were they able to identify him from his nic...which is a lot easier than you think). As wrong as that is, it is the reality of modern travel in this age of information access. Authorities LOVE forums, Facebook, Twitter etc as a asource of intelligence.

I always travel with dual passports to the UK.

I have only used my ROC passport when returning to Taiwan.

Bricktop

Exactly.

Most immigration rules state that once you enter a country, your nationality is deemed to be that of the passport you used for entry. So, if I enter the UK on an Australian passport, and something happens, I cannot claim UK citizenship even if I was born there. So, if I wanted to access legal aid, I could not because I would be deemed an Australian citizen.

Anonymous

I am not an ROK citizen even though I was born there. Though I read Korea finally allows dual citizenship now.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But you're North Korean!!! It says so in your avatar!!!

No, it says it's best Korea. And it must be true. Pyongyang says so.

Bricktop

All hail Dear Leader!!!

Inventor of the smart phone, nanotechnology and re-usable toilet paper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All hail Dear Leader!!!

Inventor of the smart phone, nanotechnology and re-usable toilet paper.

In the North, it's called your hand and water.