News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

You probably won't hear about this school shooting, because for the most part it didn't happen.  Because the school rescource officer, unlike Scot Peterson the resource officer in Florida,  did his job

The school shooting was over in seconds. But it could have dragged on longer and proven deadlier were it not for the rapid response of a school resource officer.

When a 17-year-old gunman walked into Maryland's Great Mills High School on Tuesday, the swift action of the school's sole resource officer, Blaine Gaskill, was instrumental in bringing the incident to a quick end.

Gaskill's response was hailed as an example of exactly what a resource officer is supposed to do in such a circumstance, particularly when contrasted to the actions of the security officer in last month's shooting in Parkland, Florida. (In the incident at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14, the armed school resource deputy waited outside the school building as the shooter gunned down students inside.)

"He responded exactly how we train our personnel to respond," St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron told reporters.

Gaskill responded to the scene in less than a minute, the sheriff said.

As soon as the gunfire began, Gaskill rushed to the scene. He fired a round at the shooter, who also fired a round at the same time, Cameron said.

It's not yet clear whether the shooter, Austin Wyatt Rollins, was felled by the officer's bullet or killed himself.

Cameron said the entire incident took less than a minute, possibly seconds.

The 16-year-old female student is in critical condition with life-threatening injuries, and the 14-year-old male student who was shot is in stable condition.

Gaskill was unharmed.[/quote]

Blazor

I heard about it on the radio this morning.

Man, these "gun safe zones" are becoming target practice.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I read a headline about this, but no details. Good job Blaine Gaskill.

Bricktop

I love how you twist that story.

ANOTHER school shooting carried out by a kid with a gun.

But you don't need gun controls?

The fact that the school guard was able to shoot the alleged offender is immaterial. America has a chronic, serious and fatal relationship with firearms, yet remains in utter denial.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

At least 3 laws were broken, that are part of "gun control". No guns on school property, no one under 18 with a gun, and oh yeah... DONT MURDER.

Frood

Don't waste your breath on him over this. He's on SSRI's for a reason.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

At least 3 laws were broken, that are part of "gun control". No guns on school property, no one under 18 with a gun, and oh yeah... DONT MURDER.

And if he didn't have a gun???

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't waste your breath on him over this. He's on SSRI's for a reason.

In another thread you whine like a bitch that I "attack you personally" yet this is the garbage you incessantly throw up. Not only are you American, male and dumb as a cowturd, you're a hypocrite.

Frood

Anyone ever notice how many of the weak spineless cowardly school shooters were on or had been on SSRI's?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

deadskinmask

every time i turn around it seems some lilly white crusader has a new solution to the 'gun problem',,,, they all sound horrible and don't make me feel any safer.... but i'll tell you what i do find confort in.... if some deranged idiot decides to throw hot lead in my direction, i can throw just as much back at him....

Blazor

And if he didn't have a gun???

Then it would be a knife or some other tool.

Blazor

Quote from: "deadskinmask"every time i turn around it seems some lilly white crusader has a new solution to the 'gun problem',,,, they all sound horrible and don't make me feel any safer.... but i'll tell you what i do find confort in.... if some deranged idiot decides to throw hot lead in my direction, i can throw just as much back at him....

:thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I will say I do support increased gun control for the USA..

But, I don't like how mass shootings are used for political purposes much like like natural disasters are used to support climate alarmism.