Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I asked my shrink today

Started by Erica Mena, April 11, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Sounds like my sister. She has horrible choices in dudes.

I know a guy that picks the worst women.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

So hes dated my sister?  :laugh:

My sister is horrible as well, uses people, lies, and I hear recently got caught cheating on her current date. Shes a half sister, we only have the same mom.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

My sister is horrible as well, uses people, lies, and I hear recently got caught cheating on her current date. Shes a half sister, we only have the same mom.

Oh my Blazor.

Berry Sweet

There's a lot of people out there like that.  I hate dating.  It's almost like when I go on a date, I'm screening the guy.  I just stopped dating a d focus on other important things right now.  

I don't feel the need to have a bf or ever get married.  And I do not see marriage as a  "success" in life....thats old school.  So many relationship and marriages are built on shit foundations today, they are fake and so many people hav e problems...i don't have time for that bullshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

There's a lot of people out there like that.  I hate dating.  It's almost like when I go on a date, I'm screening the guy.  I just stopped dating a d focus on other important things right now.  

I don't feel the need to have a bf or ever get married.  And I do not see marriage as a  "success" in life....thats old school.  So many relationship and marriages are built on shit foundations today, they are fake and so many people hav e problems...i don't have time for that bullshit.

I couldn't imagine not having my husband to go through this journey together.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
You are around the wrong men.  There are men that are stable, and relatively normal, but the problem is is that they are often too 'boring and bland' for some women.

Women usually realize this eventually in life, but by then the 'stable boring man' is taken, since he is a hot commodity once people age a bit, and women finally come to their senses and want a good man, so the stable boring man has his pick of the litter.

I use to be the bad boy in relationships. That changed with my second marriage.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I couldn't imagine not having my husband to go through this journey together.

If it works for You.   I tend to get sick of a partner after a while...theres always people that come and go in life...theres always a journey with someone.

Anonymous

If it works for You.   I tend to get sick of a partner after a while...theres always people that come and go in life...theres always a journey with someone.

I've never had people come and go in my life..

My parents, my brother, my friends, my husband are constants and I wouldn't want or couldn't imagine it any other way.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

My parents, my brother, my friends, my husband are constants and I wouldn't want or couldn't imagine it any other way.

My family is always there...mostly my parents...but the others live in different areas of Canada, US or other parts of the world.

I find every 5 years someone new enters into my life.  I'm a person who likes to move around and work but since I am restricted it really drives me insane.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, Berry...

My turn???

ac_hithere

??

Anonymous

My family is always there...mostly my parents...but the others live in different areas of Canada, US or other parts of the world.

I find every 5 years someone new enters into my life.  I'm a person who likes to move around and work but since I am restricted it really drives me insane.

I'm the opposite, I need stability in my life.

Berry Sweet

I'm the opposite, I need stability in my life.

I like change.  I also don't like relying on people cause most are ridiculous.  I don't like having a lover much cause after the love area has passed, they get too comfortable and do nothing...they are useless...they help with nothing, make zero decisions...waste of my time.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview