Started by Erica Mena, April 11, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
If it works for You.   I tend to get sick of a partner after a while...theres always people that come and go in life...theres always a journey with someone.

I've never had people come and go in my life..

My parents, my brother, my friends, my husband are constants and I wouldn't want or couldn't imagine it any other way.

My family is always there...mostly my parents...but the others live in different areas of Canada, US or other parts of the world.

I find every 5 years someone new enters into my life.  I'm a person who likes to move around and work but since I am restricted it really drives me insane.

I'm the opposite, I need stability in my life.

I like change.  I also don't like relying on people cause most are ridiculous.  I don't like having a lover much cause after the love area has passed, they get too comfortable and do nothing...they are useless...they help with nothing, make zero decisions...waste of my time.

Everybody relies on someone or something..

It can be the state who doesn't love you or it can be your spouse and family who do..

I know which ones I would rather lean on or lean on me.

Berry Sweet

:6:
Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm not feeling the love.

Bricktop

Anonymous

If it works for You.   I tend to get sick of a partner after a while...theres always people that come and go in life...theres always a journey with someone.

I've never had people come and go in my life..

My parents, my brother, my friends, my husband are constants and I wouldn't want or couldn't imagine it any other way.

My family is always there...mostly my parents...but the others live in different areas of Canada, US or other parts of the world.

I find every 5 years someone new enters into my life.  I'm a person who likes to move around and work but since I am restricted it really drives me insane.

I'm the opposite, I need stability in my life.

I like change.  I also don't like relying on people cause most are ridiculous.  I don't like having a lover much cause after the love area has passed, they get too comfortable and do nothing...they are useless...they help with nothing, make zero decisions...waste of my time.

It can be the state who doesn't love you or it can be your spouse and family who do..

Bullseye. Life is easier and more fulfilling since the old lady came in my life. Some people are ridiculous, but you avoid those assholes like the plague. Being single is preferable only to being with an asshole.

Bricktop

Oi!!!

Get back in the Prostate thread, mister.

We ain't done yet.

ac_lmfao

Berry Sweet

I can't rely on anyone.  Majority of people are fucked.  I'm tired of people's excuses.  Mostly I think it's the area and screwed up people where I live.  I find most people here think they are entitled and better than everyone else.  I don't have time for behaviour like that.  

No one is better than anyone else.  I see everyone as equal.  I make my own decisions and do everything myself.

When I did have a lover around, it was always complaints...how come I didn't do this or that? Or how come I didn't do it this way?  Or that way? It's like they think I live to service them and their needs...no thx...get out and fuck off.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Ftheuniversethelifeandeverything.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F07%2Ftumblr_lziqwdtrw11qhhgs9o1_500.gif&u=https://theuniversethelifeandeverything.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tumblr_lziqwdtrw11qhhgs9o1_500.gif">

Berry Sweet

Oh it's not that.  It's just the ridiculousness.

Bricktop

Erica Mena

I can't rely on anyone.  Majority of people are fucked.  I'm tired of people's excuses.  Mostly I think it's the area and screwed up people where I live.  I find most people here think they are entitled and better than everyone else.  I don't have time for behaviour like that.  

No one is better than anyone else.  I see everyone as equal.  I make my own decisions and do everything myself.

When I did have a lover around, it was always complaints...how come I didn't do this or that? Or how come I didn't do it this way?  Or that way? It's like they think I live to service them and their needs...no thx...get out and fuck off.

I can relate

Was married to the father of my kids for 20 years. He cheated, was a dick etc. Don't know why I stayed so long. My older three are grown and moved out, it's just me and my twelve year old now. I love being able to do what I want without dealing with my ex's shit. You'd think I'd know when to pump my brakes with a guy but this one has me almost batshit.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

I can relate

Was married to the father of my kids for 20 years. He cheated, was a dick etc. Don't know why I stayed so long. My older three are grown and moved out, it's just me and my twelve year old now. I love being able to do what I want without dealing with my ex's shit. You'd think I'd know when to pump my brakes with a guy but this one has me almost batshit.

It isn't easy when you have children and one spouse isn't taking their responsibilities seriously..

Leaving or staying both have consequences..

Do your children have a good relationship with their dad today?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

I can relate

It isn't easy when you have children and one spouse isn't taking their responsibilities seriously..

Leaving or staying both have consequences..

Do your children have a good relationship with their dad today?

Good ? No

He turned Christian and likes to get on his cross and tell them how to live. I have a lot of regrets
<t></t>

Blazor

Oh my Blazor.

Thats the way I understand it, my son told me, cause he lives with my aunt, and my sis and nephew live there too. He told me her date was there, then walked out saying she was busted cheating.

I dont normally answer her phone calls. All negativity and "me me me" when she calls.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

There's a lot of people out there like that.  I hate dating.  It's almost like when I go on a date, I'm screening the guy.  I just stopped dating a d focus on other important things right now.  

I don't feel the need to have a bf or ever get married.  And I do not see marriage as a  "success" in life....thats old school.  So many relationship and marriages are built on shit foundations today, they are fake and so many people hav e problems...i don't have time for that bullshit.

I dont blame ya, dating these days sucks the way I hear it lol. Most out for themselves.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview