Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Saw a dead body today.

Started by Angry White Male, April 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I delivered Pizza also!  It was my first real job after I dropped out at 16, besides delivering newspapers from my bike at earlier ages.

Lol, I remember you telling me.

If I HAD to do it again I would. But since they tacked on a $3 delivery fee, I hear tips are WAY down, because the customer thinks the driver gets it.

I was forced to drop out in my senior year, and thats around the time I started delivering too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

I really didn't mind it!  The problem was wear and tear on my car, and gasoline expenses.  Just didn't earn enough to cover these expenses properly.

There's one pizza joint in town here that actually provides company cars to drive!  Now that might work a bit better, as even if the wage is shit, you still keep the tips and have ZERO operating expenses!

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I really didn't mind it!  The problem was wear and tear on my car, and gasoline expenses.  Just didn't earn enough to cover these expenses properly.

There's one pizza joint in town here that actually provides company cars to drive!  Now that might work a bit better, as even if the wage is shit, you still keep the tips and have ZERO operating expenses!

I went through a lot of parts and cars doing that. You're right, once something major goes, there isnt enough DOUGH to cover it  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
I went through a lot of parts and cars doing that. You're right, once something major goes, there isnt enough DOUGH to cover it  :laugh:

:rimshot:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I really didn't mind it!  The problem was wear and tear on my car, and gasoline expenses.  Just didn't earn enough to cover these expenses properly.

Extra CHEESE on that joke.