News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who Is Nastier, Green Hornet Or Fashionista?

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who Is Nastier

Green_Hornet is nastier than anyone as well as nuts
313 (98.7%)
Don't let that sweet nature fool you, Fash is a nasty biatch
4 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Obvious Li

or...do we need the thread counts and leave him alone to act out his delusions......?????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"now that the pigfucker has been purged, my delete finger is getting rusty....perhaps it is time to delete the Green Hornet....just think,....it saves all the threats and counter threats..police actions etc......just a simple delete until he learns to curb his mentally challenged outbursts .....what say you ????

That is entirely up to you Mr. Obvious Li..

I will not do that myself, but whatever you decide to do is fine with me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"or...do we need the thread counts and leave him alone to act out his delusions......?????

That's a tough question...I want the threads no matter how mentally ill he is..

As I said though, it is your decision not mine.

Green_Hornet

How far can you go Fashionista with your pathological cyber-bullying lying?  Is that your mental illness?

My board certified doctor relatives says I mentally fine.  Oh right, a  pathological cyber-bullying liar like you cannot accept that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"How far can you go Fashionista with your pathological cyber-bullying lying?  Is that your mental illness?

My board certified doctor relatives says I mentally fine.  Oh right, a  pathological cyber-bullying liar like you cannot accept that.

You are not fine Green_Hornet, you are severely mentally ill.

Green_Hornet

And why would contradict a  board certified doctor?  Oh right, it is your worthless opinion as a pathological cyber-bully liar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"And why would contradict a  board certified doctor?

For the same reason that everyone else does..

You are severely mentally ill and need help.

http://counsellingbc.com/counsellors/location/richmond-25">http://counsellingbc.com/counsellors/lo ... ichmond-25">http://counsellingbc.com/counsellors/location/richmond-25

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"now that the pigfucker has been purged, my delete finger is getting rusty....perhaps it is time to delete the Green Hornet....just think,....it saves all the threats and counter threats..police actions etc......just a simple delete until he learns to curb his mentally challenged outbursts .....what say you ????

I can understand that handsome. Green homo is a spambot retard virgin.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Odie, be careful Green_Hornet takes this seriously.

I do not care.

I know and we all know this is not real..

Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill and cannot distinguish between reality and harmless humor.

Don´t bet on it. A little dipping... No harm done.

Anonymous

I do not care.

I know and we all know this is not real..

Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill and cannot distinguish between reality and harmless humor.

Don´t bet on it. A little dipping... No harm done.

Green_Hornet needs professional counselling and medication not violence.

Green_Hornet

How far can you go Fashionista with your pathological cyber-bullying lying? Is that your mental illness?

BTW For the umpteenth time, the professional counsel that I know who is a medically board certified psychiatrist relative say I am fine.

You must really screwed in the head to not know what a medically board certified psychiatrist means.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"How far can you go Fashionista with your pathological cyber-bullying lying? Is that your mental illness?

BTW For the umpteenth time, the professional counsel that I know who is a medically board certified psychiatrist relative say I am fine.

You must really screwed in the head to not know what a medically board certified psychiatrist means.

Fuck off and see a shrink you pathetic crybaby lunatic or I will have to kick the shit out of you.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off and see a shrink you pathetic crybaby lunatic or I will have to kick the shit out of you.

More threats of violence from you Shen Li.  Should I send a copy of your post to crimestoppers if you continue?  They do have an entry for reporting threats and intimidation in their website.

BTW. My relatives who is a board certified medical psychiatric doctor says I am OK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off and see a shrink you pathetic crybaby lunatic or I will have to kick the shit out of you.

More threats of violence from you Shen Li.  Should I send a copy of your post to crimestoppers if you continue?  They do have an entry for reporting threats and intimidation in their website.

BTW. My relatives who is a board certified medical psychiatric doctor says I am OK.

I could handle a psycho virgin like you with one kick to the chops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"

I could handle a psycho virgin like you with one kick to the chops.

Shen Li I know you are not serious, but this is not helping Green_Hornet..

He needs medication and counselling not teasing.