News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who Is Nastier, Green Hornet Or Fashionista?

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who Is Nastier

Green_Hornet is nastier than anyone as well as nuts
313 (98.7%)
Don't let that sweet nature fool you, Fash is a nasty biatch
4 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
More threats of violence from you Shen Li.  Should I send a copy of your post to crimestoppers if you continue?  They do have an entry for reporting threats and intimidation in their website.

BTW. My relatives who is a board certified medical psychiatric doctor says I am OK.

I could handle a psycho virgin like you with one kick to the chops.

Shen Li I know you are not serious, but this is not helping Green_Hornet..

He needs medication and counselling not teasing.

Edited.

Laughing Out Loud

Green Hornet is one nutty little squint eye.

Anonymous

Ninety-five % of people think green homo is friggin nuts. The only dissenting vote was the green homo himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Ninety-five % of people think green homo is friggin nuts. The only dissenting vote was the green homo himself.

I just hope that he has someone who will intervene on his behalf and get Green_Hornet the psychological help he desparately needs.

Harold Anderson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Ninety-five % of people think green homo is friggin nuts. The only dissenting vote was the green homo himself.

I just hope that he has someone who will intervene on his behalf and get Green_Hornet the psychological help he desparately needs.

Oh poo on the psycho babble. He just needs the love of a good man. He's still not ready to go all the way yet, but I am patient with him.

Anonymous

Is Fash as nasty as GH? Does a question that ridiculous even need to be asked even though it is in jest? Who would anyone prefer to have lunch with; a sweetheart like Fash, or some ranting, rambling, pissed-off, illogical mental case like GH?

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"Is Fash as nasty as GH? Does a question that ridiculous even need to be asked even though it is in jest? Who would anyone prefer to have lunch with; a sweetheart like Fash, or some ranting, rambling, pissed-off, illogical mental case like GH?

Actually I would probably like to have lunch with the "ranting, rambling, pissed-off, illogical mental case". No offense to Fash but it would probably be a lot funnier and when I got tired of him I could just reach across the table and hold him face down in his soup.  :D

I could never do that to Fash; she is just waaaaay too sweet.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Is Fash as nasty as GH? Does a question that ridiculous even need to be asked even though it is in jest? Who would anyone prefer to have lunch with; a sweetheart like Fash, or some ranting, rambling, pissed-off, illogical mental case like GH?

Actually I would probably like to have lunch with the "ranting, rambling, pissed-off, illogical mental case". No offense to Fash but it would probably be a lot funnier and when I got tired of him I could just reach across the table and hold him face down in his soup.  :D

I could just imagine the conversation at dinner; Renee you are homophobic, anti-Semitic, sinophobic racist. Then he whines incessantly about how he is a victim and you are bullying him.

jaysings

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"amazing....... 139 to 3

What would be amazing is if 3 people(including green homo's relatives) actually thought Fash is nastier than that nutjob.

jaysings

What would be amazing is if 3 people(including green homo's relatives) actually thought Fash is nastier than that nutjob.

i'm curious about who put their votes to "fash is nastier than green homo"

for the record, i'm not the one of them :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

i'm curious about who put their votes to "fash is nastier than green homo"

for the record, i'm not the one of them :lol:

Trolling guests I would say Jay.

Renee

I could just imagine the conversation at dinner; Renee you are homophobic, anti-Semitic, sinophobic racist. Then he whines incessantly about how he is a victim and you are bullying him.

And he would probably be right. I despise whiners.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Anonymous

Oh thank you so much Ms. Renee.

:)