News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who Is Nastier, Green Hornet Or Fashionista?

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who Is Nastier

Green_Hornet is nastier than anyone as well as nuts
313 (98.7%)
Don't let that sweet nature fool you, Fash is a nasty biatch
4 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Anonymous

Green homo thinks he is being bullied by Fash, but I like any sane person think it is more of his repetitive delusional crybaby bullshit. What say you?

Anonymous

Green homo is cerifiably insane as well as nasty, but ya gotta admit he is one handsome devil. I know he's hawt CC, but try and show some restraint.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYwOY0WQHVjNv3n6pBYFACAQa8lZeziAagqWxikqbH6rtcPHAqYw">

cc

You know I'm easy for a pretty face. I'll try.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You know I'm easy for a pretty face. I'll try.

That's all we can ask. After all, you are only human. ;)

Odinson

If he thinks Fashie is nasty, he is in a rude awakening when he comes here.

One foreigner had his shoulders skinned couple of years ago. There are people far worse than Fashie or I´am.

That is savage but since we are good with knives, these things happen.

Asian males are seemingly benign so they won´t get attacked. Asian females do not get attacked because they are females.

One biracial (black and white) got dragged into a fountain by a man saying "time to return you into the wild". The biracial then went on a rant on TV "I´m a big guy and he dragged me into the water like ragdoll".

He spoke like a finnish man and did not try to hide anything. We like that. Must have been some brainless moron whom attacked without cause.

If something like this were to happen to my kids, I will start kicking some finnish ass.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"If he thinks Fashie is nasty, he is in a rude awakening when he comes here.

One foreigner had his shoulders skinned couple of years ago. There are people far worse than Fashie or I´am.

That is savage but since we are good with knives, these things happen.

Asian males are seemingly benign so they won´t get attacked. Asian females do not get attacked because they are females.

One biracial (black and white) got dragged into a fountain by a man saying "time to return you into the wild". The biracial then went on a rant on TV "I´m a big guy and he dragged me into the water like ragdoll".

He spoke like a finnish man and did not try to hide anything. We like that. Must have been some brainless moron whom attacked without cause.

If something like this were to happen to my kids, I will start kicking some finnish ass.

If GH thinks Fash is nasty he is either a poor troll or the craziest mofo in our galaxy...period.

He doesn´t deserve to be skinned but I have other means to cure his lunacy. A rope to his leg and a dip to the river cures alot of mental illnessess. Keeping his head down for 30s multiple times cures him. Dip dip dip.

:lol:

Green_Hornet

Hmmm.  Threats of violence by Odinson.  The Vancouver Crime Stoppers website has such an entry for that crime.  Do you want to rethink your post, Odinson?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Hmmm.  Threats of violence by Odinson.  Look the Vancouver Crime Stoppers website has such an entry.  Do you want to rethink your post, Odinson?

I am sure Odie was being facetious which is why he used an lol emoticon.

Green_Hornet

I see some of the troll threat of violence in the tweeter feed but an lol emoticon won't stop these trolls from being investigated by Scotland Yard.

The Twitter troll fightback: Website promises clampdown on abuse as UK boss apologises and hires more staff to deal with malicious posts

Tony Wang posted series of tweets today saying abuse was 'not acceptable'

Twitter today clarified its rules on abusive behaviour

It follows growing backlash over a series of attacks on women

Scotland Yard investigating allegations by eight people of abuse on Twitter

3 August 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383990/Twitter-clampdown-abuse-trolls-UK-boss-apologises.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... gises.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383990/Twitter-clampdown-abuse-trolls-UK-boss-apologises.html

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"I see some of the troll threat of violence in the tweeter feed but an lol emoticon won't stop these trolls from being investigated by Scotland Yard.

The Twitter troll fightback: Website promises clampdown on abuse as UK boss apologises and hires more staff to deal with malicious posts

Tony Wang posted series of tweets today saying abuse was 'not acceptable'

Twitter today clarified its rules on abusive behaviour

It follows growing backlash over a series of attacks on women

Scotland Yard investigating allegations by eight people of abuse on Twitter

3 August 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383990/Twitter-clampdown-abuse-trolls-UK-boss-apologises.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... gises.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383990/Twitter-clampdown-abuse-trolls-UK-boss-apologises.html

Here is the RCMP hotline if you think the law has been violated..

800-222-TIPS (8477).

Odinson

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Hmmm.  Threats of violence by Odinson.  The Vancouver Crime Stoppers website has such an entry for that crime.  Do you want to rethink your post, Odinson?

Oh, these aren´t threats... I will dip your head in the river. Dippety dip. You will not be harmed, you will just be out of breath. I will revive you if you try to die on me. I promise you that you won´t die.

Just a lesson for you.

The feel of cold water and suffocation is enough. Like waterboarding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Green_Hornet"Hmmm.  Threats of violence by Odinson.  The Vancouver Crime Stoppers website has such an entry for that crime.  Do you want to rethink your post, Odinson?

Oh, these aren´t threats... I will dip your head in the river. Dippety dip. You will not be harmed, you will just be out of breath. I will revive you if you try to die on me. I promise you that you won´t die.

Just a lesson for you.

Odie, be careful Green_Hornet takes this seriously.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just a lesson for you.

I do not care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Just a lesson for you.

I do not care.

I know and we all know this is not real..

Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill and cannot distinguish between reality and harmless humor.

Obvious Li

now that the pigfucker has been purged, my delete finger is getting rusty....perhaps it is time to delete the Green Hornet....just think,....it saves all the threats and counter threats..police actions etc......just a simple delete until he learns to curb his mentally challenged outbursts .....what say you ????