Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Renee....let's do it in here.

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quoteac_lmfao "what I did"???.....I'm still, waiting to hear what I did.....But you don't know what I did, do you? All you have is butt hurt jealousy based on the fact that you actually have the unmitigated, gall to think that you have been betrayed by me in some way..... ac_lmfao self absorbed and deluded much?

I find it absolutely hysterical that you think that YOU occupy enough space in my head that I would go out of my way to backstab you... :laugh3: I guess you have me confused with one of your many jilted dimwitted skanks.

Let me clue you in, you ego maniacal, moldering, little puke. If I were ever to have betrayed you or "backstabbed" you as you claim, that would have meant that at some point I considered you and allie or at the very least, a friend. I can honesty say with all certainty that was never the case. Although there were times through the years that I sincerely tried to make an effort to tolerate your odious presence, my better judgement would take over and shake me back into reality. Thankfully, unlike others, I was always able to see what you are. You have a black and cowardly soul and it's apparent to anyone who has enough courage to look just below the surface of your bloviating, cadaverous, facade.

Well I guess you are not going to back up your mealy mouthed prattle?.....Isn't that just like an Aussie...so much talk and absolutely nothing of value or consequence to say. If there is one thing Mel is right about, it's that you are nothing more than a clown...a joke...a voice to be ignored.

In case you havent gotten the point yet, (because you are quite slow) look at it this way,.... You are a 67 or 68 year old man ac_unsure but you are acting like a 13 year old girl who's feelings are hurt because she wasn't invited to the cool kids slumber party, boohoo.....Grow the fuck up.

BTW, nice going insulting all the Americans here with your foaming at the mouth. Maybe the next time you want to attack someone you should be more concerned about alienating others with your wild eyed shit flinging. You are a real loony nutjob, no wonder so many of your old forum acquaintances are creeps and deviants. Its well known that shit attracts flies.

You do enjoy rubbing your verbal clit all over the house, don't you.

Now, idiot. In one thread you say you KNOW. Then you claim ignorance. Then you just follow my lead.

It will be a cold day in hell when an embittered, sexist and rancid rat like you will hurt my feelings. My feelings are fine, butterguts. How are yours?

As you're throwing clues around like stale donuts, here's one for you. Treachery does not require, or imply that you have betrayed a personal interaction, but what are considered standard levels of respect, social conduct and common decency. None of which you have displayed not one iota of knowledge about. Your hatred of all things male is understandable, given you were thrown out of home and employment by your husband, but I refrain from commenting on the cause.

Do you know why?

Because I have no clue what went on between you and your husband, so would be rather disingenuous and malicious in drawing inferences without knowledge.

But as you've eliminated that social inhibition, it is hard not to believe that your arse was ejected because you're an overweight, unrefined, ill-mannered, opinionated piece of shit who probably turned his daughters against him. Other than being surrounded by ravenous zombies whilst fighting off horde's of demons, I cannot think of a worse nightmare than being married to a sack of sorry shit like you. You typify everything repugnant about being American; obese, arrogant, gun obsessed, blissfully ignorant and totally unaware that the rest of the world sees you as a blight on humanity.

Now get back to your rehearsing for the next episode of "My 600lb Life".

Anonymous

Angry White Male

What happened?  Renee's husband threw her out onto the streets?  That's terrible!

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quoteac_lmfao "what I did"???.....I'm still, waiting to hear what I did.....But you don't know what I did, do you? All you have is butt hurt jealousy based on the fact that you actually have the unmitigated, gall to think that you have been betrayed by me in some way..... ac_lmfao self absorbed and deluded much?

I find it absolutely hysterical that you think that YOU occupy enough space in my head that I would go out of my way to backstab you... :laugh3: I guess you have me confused with one of your many jilted dimwitted skanks.

Let me clue you in, you ego maniacal, moldering, little puke. If I were ever to have betrayed you or "backstabbed" you as you claim, that would have meant that at some point I considered you and allie or at the very least, a friend. I can honesty say with all certainty that was never the case. Although there were times through the years that I sincerely tried to make an effort to tolerate your odious presence, my better judgement would take over and shake me back into reality. Thankfully, unlike others, I was always able to see what you are. You have a black and cowardly soul and it's apparent to anyone who has enough courage to look just below the surface of your bloviating, cadaverous, facade.

Well I guess you are not going to back up your mealy mouthed prattle?.....Isn't that just like an Aussie...so much talk and absolutely nothing of value or consequence to say. If there is one thing Mel is right about, it's that you are nothing more than a clown...a joke...a voice to be ignored.

In case you havent gotten the point yet, (because you are quite slow) look at it this way,.... You are a 67 or 68 year old man ac_unsure but you are acting like a 13 year old girl who's feelings are hurt because she wasn't invited to the cool kids slumber party, boohoo.....Grow the fuck up.

BTW, nice going insulting all the Americans here with your foaming at the mouth. Maybe the next time you want to attack someone you should be more concerned about alienating others with your wild eyed shit flinging. You are a real loony nutjob, no wonder so many of your old forum acquaintances are creeps and deviants. Its well known that shit attracts flies.

You do enjoy rubbing your verbal clit all over the house, don't you.

Now, idiot. In one thread you say you KNOW. Then you claim ignorance. Then you just follow my lead.

It will be a cold day in hell when an embittered, sexist and rancid rat like you will hurt my feelings. My feelings are fine, butterguts. How are yours?

As you're throwing clues around like stale donuts, here's one for you. Treachery does not require, or imply that you have betrayed a personal interaction, but what are considered standard levels of respect, social conduct and common decency. None of which you have displayed not one iota of knowledge about. Your hatred of all things male is understandable, given you were thrown out of home and employment by your husband, but I refrain from commenting on the cause.

Do you know why?

Because I have no clue what went on between you and your husband, so would be rather disingenuous and malicious in drawing inferences without knowledge.

But as you've eliminated that social inhibition, it is hard not to believe that your arse was ejected because you're an overweight, unrefined, ill-mannered, opinionated piece of shit who probably turned his daughters against him. Other than being surrounded by ravenous zombies whilst fighting off horde's of demons, I cannot think of a worse nightmare than being married to a sack of sorry shit like you. You typify everything repugnant about being American; obese, arrogant, gun obsessed, blissfully ignorant and totally unaware that the rest of the world sees you as a blight on humanity.

Now get back to your rehearsing for the next episode of "My 600lb Life".

I think I've made myself clear as it pertains to you. To give you anymore attention would simply be feeding your already overly bloated ego. You nor I can't change the fact that you are scum and for me to continue to showcase that sad fact, would be a waste of time. Your history and repulsive reputation as a rock spider, cyber stalker, mentally unbalanced creeper, pompous, arrogant, lying dickhead, speaks loudly for itself. You are an unwelcome odor everywhere you go and my kicking your ass one more time is not going to change that.

Now congrats on being rebuffed by the management regarding your latest power play and cry for attention. It's comforting to know that I am not the only one here that thinks your opinions are worthless.

BTW, I was recently offered some pretty nasty dirt on you from a mutual aquintence to do with what I wish. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. I initially turned it down on the basis of ethics. But I realized that ethics or morality as they pertain to you and your kind, really have no connection or relevancy. But no matter, you are as good as dead to me....for now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What happened?  Renee's husband threw her out onto the streets?  That's terrible!

Yes Mel, I'm now homeless.... :laugh3:

A spurned and ruined woman... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

It happens.  I've been through a marriage breakdown.  It wasn't easy on me, that I state with certainty, but as time moves on so do people...

Bricktop

You really are a pathetic bag of human waste.

You go right ahead and post whatever you want. You won't be the first to try and bullshit your way out of an entanglement with me...but you'll probably be the last because I ceased associating with filth years ago. But there's always one.

This is you what you always do when you've crapped your panties and want someone else to clean up your mess. You run your mouth like you've got testicles, but we both know your all mouth and no substance.

Fire away with your "secret", pig. Flinging someone else's faeces around will say more about you and our "mutual acquaintance" than I. It will clearly demonstrate what a pair of psychotic wretches you are. And of course, said "mutual acquaintance" has a lot of cred in this forum. That's why she's perma-banned.

Birds of a feather, eh, bitchtits?

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"You really are a pathetic bag of human waste.

You go right ahead and post whatever you want. You won't be the first to try and bullshit your way out of an entanglement with me...but you'll probably be the last because I ceased associating with filth years ago. But there's always one.

This is you what you always do when you've crapped your panties and want someone else to clean up your mess. You run your mouth like you've got testicles, but we both know your all mouth and no substance.

Fire away with your "secret", pig. Flinging someone else's faeces around will say more about you and our "mutual acquaintance" than I. It will clearly demonstrate what a pair of psychotic wretches you are. And of course, said "mutual acquaintance" has a lot of cred in this forum. That's why she's perma-banned.

Birds of a feather, eh, bitchtits?

An "entanglement" with you?.... ac_lmfao

Why you delusional old tard....you're still labouring under the idea that I actually consider you something to be entangled with. How quaint.... :laugh3:

Sweat much, old man? Don't worry I can't damage your shitty rep anymore than YOU already have, lying manipulative, little coward, that you are.... :laugh3: I can smell you shitting in your pants from here. Don't think for one minute that many here wouldnt take my word over yours. I am known as a straight shooting, principled, no bullshit person, you on the other hand are known for whining, bullying, personal attacks and being an obnoxious demanding little prig.

Angry White Male

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is RW still alive?

Alive and well, and she misses you.... :laugh3:

Angry White Male

I bet she does!  Send her a kiss from me...  I never did mind her as a poster.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"
Sweat much, old man? Don't worry I can't damage your shitty rep anymore than YOU already have, lying manipulative, little coward, that you are.... :laugh3: I can smell you shitting in your pants from here. Don't think for one minute that many here wouldnt take my word over yours. I am known as a straight shooting, principled, no bullshit person, you on the other hand are known for whining, bullying, personal attacks and being an obnoxious demanding little prig.

Sweat? If anyone sweats, its you, Jabba.. I imagine you lose litres of moisture just checking the mail.

May I also suggest you get that porcine snout of yours checked. Perhaps the stench from your latest bowel movement has left remnants in there...because there is no way a mouthy cow like you can get under my skin.

On the other hand, we know that I've pushed YOUR buttons in the past. Remember the death threat? Hardly the action of a cool, calm and collected individual. And of course, the many "ignores" you put me on because I was hitting you metaphorically everywhere but the soles of your elephantine feet and the roof of your cavernous mouth.

And be careful not to overrate yourself, pudding. Of course the remains of the RW cheer squad will jump on your bandwagon...but others...not so much. I don't think she's held in high regards around here, and you banging her tambourine at me might blow back in your rounded face. Or not. I couldn't give a toss. But, by all means tell the good folks here what the drooling lunatic has been saying about me. I could use the laugh, and you would look even more a complete asshole than you already do. I mean, what kind of mentality thinks that disclosing information in a public forum from a personal relationship unrelated to anyone here is anything but an act of the desperate and deranged.

Nonetheless, I await your cheap shot. There's no blow too low that you would pass up.

Frood

Always entertaining to watch Bricktop getting tossed around like a chew toy in a kennel.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, please.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, eh Freud.

So tell me this...as I'm the one getting tossed around...what do you make of someone who threatens to tell "secrets" from a personal relationship she had no involvement in?

I think that denotes a rather disturbed mind. The same sad and sorry mind that once wished me dead, and put me ignore many times to avoid confrontation with the only person she was truly intimidated by.

What do you think...although that's a rhetorical question for 2 reasons. Firstly, no-one gives a fuck what you think and secondly, what validity do your thoughts have, given the lies you peddle?

From here you look pretty pathetic jumping on Team Renee. Predictable, of course. But still pathetic.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"

Sweat? If anyone sweats, its you, Jabba.. I imagine you lose litres of moisture just checking the mail.

May I also suggest you get that porcine snout of yours checked. Perhaps the stench from your latest bowel movement has left remnants in there...because there is no way a mouthy cow like you can get under my skin.

On the other hand, we know that I've pushed YOUR buttons in the past. Remember the death threat? Hardly the action of a cool, calm and collected individual. And of course, the many "ignores" you put me on because I was hitting you metaphorically everywhere but the soles of your elephantine feet and the roof of your cavernous mouth.

And be careful not to overrate yourself, pudding. Of course the remains of the RW cheer squad will jump on your bandwagon...but others...not so much. I don't think she's held in high regards around here, and you banging her tambourine at me might blow back in your rounded face. Or not. I couldn't give a toss. But, by all means tell the good folks here what the drooling lunatic has been saying about me. I could use the laugh, and you would look even more a complete asshole than you already do. I mean, what kind of mentality thinks that disclosing information in a public forum from a personal relationship unrelated to anyone here is anything but an act of the desperate and deranged.

Nonetheless, I await your cheap shot. There's no blow too low that you would pass up.

Death threat.... ac_lmfao .....Yeah that was funny....especially the way you reacted to it...As I recall you had a hissy fit (as usual), then went and had an even bigger melt down because the management refused to ban me for telling you, in an admittedly harsh way, to get the fuck off my leg.... :laugh3: Then you ran off like a little bitch all because I told you to FOAD.... :laugh3: ... Youre a overly sensitive, spoiled, little brat who needs a good kicking.

And while we are at it, how many times have you played the part of the bitch? How many times have you stamped your feet, thrown a tantrum and taken your ball and gone home because you didn't get your way? Hummm?....too many times to recall...You God damm little Nancy boy... :laugh3:...Just like your penchant for lying, bullying and manipulation, your famous rep as a prissy little pimadonna is something else you can't hide from...too many witnesses....

So don't be talking about cool headedness or emotional stability. Hell, you cant even keep your neck out of a noose without a daily hand full of mood altering chemicals. ....You are the last person here to be casting aspersions on someone's emotional stability... YOU have ZERO room to criticize...absolutely zero...:nea:

As for me saying anything about you....well again, I'm still waiting to hear what it was that has your diapers riding up the crack of your withered grey ass. But rather than come clean so we can discuss it like adults....you would rather dance around, obfscate, call names and play the part of the victim. Well it suits you and gives you what you so desperately crave...which we all know is attention.

Truth be told, I'm dying to hear what I said. Maybe it's something I can really lay claim to and use in my sig.  :laugh3:...Really Bricky, what was it that was so bad that I haven't already slammed in your face in open forum? It must have been a lot worse than the so called "death threat" for you to be carrying on like this. Would you like a box of tissues to wipe the fake tears away or better yet, the foam off of your keyboard?

But like in all things relating to you; the fact that you are a living breathing bag of foul, noxious, gas is always at the heart of the matter. It's what I pegged you for all those years ago in Van and you've lived up to that appraisal ever since....If for nothing else, thanks for being consistant... :001_rolleyes:

BTW, You have no idea how low I can go or how low I can punch if I so choose. The question is; are you worth the effort of besmirching my reputation as an extremely ethical and principled poster? Or am I just a fucking shit dwelling rat, just like the den of scumbags, rock spiders, cyber stalkers and deviants that spawned the likes of you?  ac_umm I dont think you want to find out, nor do you want to find out where you would end up standing with the good people here.  They aren't as fooled by your high and mighty act as you think they are. Your reputation for scumbaggery and all around repulsive low life behavior precedes you many times over. You've even demonstrated some hints of it here with your constant weedling for a mods position and your whining and verbal attacks on posters, that in your infinite condescension,  you think don't belong here. You are a puffed up bag of pig shit and if I had my druthers, you would be outside in the wind, flopping around like those loose folds of crepey skin, hanging from your pencil neck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview